Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Question: If you have dual receivers do they still have to be made by the same manufacture?

We have been a DirecTV customer for about 10 years and never had any real problems with our receivers (asides lightning). Back in the day, we were tol

Questions

Flakey Reception on one of our directv box's..

We've troubleshooted this problem so many times it's not funny. We have two receivers and one seems to be very problematic, it would cut out almost ev

Questions

Blank TV screen.

I am a new DirecTV customer,2 weeks,and this has happened to me four times. After turning on the TV I have a blank screen on all channels. The only wa

Questions

DVR Recording

I cannot record while watching another channel. Can this be corrected.

Questions

Sporadic TV program freeze

I got DirecTV, with a Samsung DVR receiver, a few months ago. Generally speaking, it's been terrific, but one problem has gone from a rare thing to fr

Questions

HELP -- Satellite Dish Aiming Problems

Followed setup instructions to the "T". 101 sat has signal strength of "94". 119 sat has "0" signal strength. Mast is plumb, angles set properly-still

Questions

HELP -- Satellite Dish Aiming Problems

Followed setup instructions to the "T". 101 sat has "94" signal strength but "0" for 119 sat. Mast is plumb, angles set properly-still no signal. Coul

Questions

Recording History

I was wondering if anyone knows how long your recording history stays in that menu after you delete or stop a recording. I have stopped many of the "s

Questions

Grainy Picture with Pixelated interuptions

The picture is very grainy and on occasion the screen is pixelated. We pay the five bucks a month for the maintenance agreement.

Questions

WHICH BOX TO WATCH

I have a DVR and a Standard Box. I'm thinking about ordering a pay per view event and I need to know do I have a choice of which box to order it on.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts