Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

bad picture and bad sound

My system is new less than a month old. We have 3 recievers in the house and the switch is in the basement protected from weather. The box I watch is

Questions

No HDMI with HR10-250

I have had this unit for almost a year now, and have NEVER gotten any picture with the HDMI output. I had read on the TIVO forums that this was a KNOW

Questions

Samsung sir-ts360 service temporarily unavailable

My Samsung sir-ts360 gives me this error several times a day. Service temporarily unavailable and the screen goes blank. The service stays off for sev

Questions

MAJOR DVR Recording Problem... Please Help!

we have had our DVR (R10) receiver with TIVO for about a week, which up to this point has been recording perfectlySince last night (Thursday Sep. 29th

Questions

Directv HR10-250 HD receiver w/tivo...restarting...

Hello...I currently have a Directv HD HR10-250 Receiver with Tivo...I've had it probably about 2 years...Lately I have been having a problem that has

Questions

rec two same time and live TV

I have a dual hookup to my TIVO receiver (R!0 model) and noticed that if I am recording two different programs at same time, I cannot switch to live T

Questions

Lost signal, grainy, snowy picture....

Lost signal, and got a grainy, snowy picture. After awhile of the same, I shut TV off, unplugged reciever for 30 seconds, turned back on, and got the

Questions

Black screen appears

A large black screen keeps appearing on my TV. I can still hear sound of the show. One the black screen is [name:ITT] [13] They only way I can get ri

Questions

Local channels stopped working on one receiver but not on others

I have four receivers, three regular and one HD. The local channels worked on all of the receivers at first but stopped working on the HD receiver the

Questions

Reciver locks up when selecting "recent finds" ...

I am currently using a "DirectTV DC10 Receiver" It had been working fine, but now I have a problem. When I go to the "recent finds" section in order t

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts