Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DVR records random shows

Is there a way to stop my DVR from recording everything? It even records on chanels I don't have.

Questions

Color fluctuations/loss

I get repeated color fluctuations on my TV (blue to green, red to orange, occasionally loss of color altogether to black & white). These last for a sp

Questions

Phone line- yes or no

I am convinced that a land line is not necessary for the DVR/Tivo to function properly; however, what is this initial setup that a land line is needed

Questions

d10-300 to be replaced with d10-200

after a month of not being able to get interactive update they decided to send me a d10-200 witch i orginlly had and interactive worked i think the d1

Questions

Some regular channels don't have reception

HiIn the last few days I have been having problems receiving a picture from some channels. SCI-FI, HISTORY channel...I get "searching for signal". Oth

Questions

new DVR purchase

Two weeks ago I tried to order a DVR (current customer) online, but while waiting for the confirmation page, I was given an error message and told to

Questions

D10-300 Hard to Understand

Just received a new D10-300 to replace a Hughes GAEBOA. The D10 is hard to read because of the dark colors and doesn't have the features I like on the

Questions

info screens cause snow

I have a Hughes GAEB0 receiver. Whenever it displays text on top of the picture (e.g., program guide or channel guide at the bottom of the screen) it

Questions

loss local channels

Since oct. 13, i loss some channels like 522,605, and transporter 1, loss signal, and my dish is aling, what happend with the satellite ?

Questions

Hughes DVR Trouble

my dvr has been stalling in the middle of programs, resetting itself, getting stuck on channels, not recognizing the remote and sometimes the buttons

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts