Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

audio

I have a D10 receiver, and the problem i have is the audio when i try to watch a dvd or play a game on the xbox,when i try hooking up through the rece

Questions

Change from Oval to Round Dish

I want to move my Hughes TIVO located in my house, using an oval dish, to my RV that has a round dish. What would I need to do to make it operational?

Questions

No Signal

I have signal strength of 0. I have re-set the reciever (Phillips DSX5500), checked all connections and tried re-aligning the dish slightly. Sky is ca

posted 

15 years ago

Questions

How do you program a D10 to use NFL Superfan

How do you program a D10 to use NFL Superfan? I cannot use any interactive features at all in Gamemix.

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket DOWN??

Is anyone having problems with Sunday Ticket right now? Phone lines are tied up and I am not getting any Sunday Tickcet games.....thoughts?

Questions

Vonage/Internet Phone

Hello. I was wondering if you could connect your DTV receiver to a broadband service such as Vonage for the land-based phone line requirement.

Questions

Trouble with dish pointing

I'm using a brand new triple LNB Oval Dish with a Standard RCA receiver. I used a portable signal meter to aim the dish and got a very strong signal f

Questions

Sudden signal loss on some channels

Suddenly we have lost all signal, but only on some channels. Tried all the usual support, could tree growth only stop signals on some channels, Any id

Questions

background color of guide

My poor old tired eyes have trouble interpreting the information on the guide screen because of the dark background color and white lettering. I have

Questions

Loss of channels

Over night I lost several channels such as my Fox News and several of my Stars channels among others. After checking it seems that the lost channels a

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts