Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

tivo recording

dvr installed 3 weeks ago. it is recording shows, movies, games, etc. I have NOT programed or selected. It has a mind of its own. I spend the first 10

Questions

getting local channels

How does Directv get the signal from my local channels?? Thanks

Questions

Entire guide To Be Announced

Every channel on my guide says "To Be Announced". Obviously, tivo will not record anything I have set up as it does not find it on the guide. Anyone h

Questions

Multi switches

I had a Zinwell Sam 4803 4x8 multi switch installed in my system by a tech because of addition of more receivers. I was in the area of the switch the

Questions

Local Channel Issues

Last night I was changing how the wiring runs through the basement of my house from the Dishes to the Multi Switch. When I got everything back to hook

Questions

"Loading Data" stuck at 10%

After the power blinked off then on, the receiver has been stuck on loading data ever since. I unplugged it, waited about one minute then plugged it b

Questions

"searching for satellite" a chronic problem?

About half my channels are affected and all those channels are linked to the Odd transponders. With soo many people having their channels affected as

Questions

HR10-250 Now Playing List Option(s)

Can anyone tell me why my new HD-DVR doesn't allow me to "group" or "sort"? My other DVRs all got the last BIG software update months ago that had tha

Questions

My screen is snowy!

The direct tv was working fine then all of a sudden it quit. I went to the troubleshooting and did what they said. Now the screen is nothing but snow

Questions

Transfer TiVo'd programs to laptop?

Hi, I have the DirecTV DVR with TiVo model R10. I've heard that I can transfer already recorded programs from the DVR to my laptop via the USB port. I

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts