Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Any suggestions

This is an ongoing problem with my system. (about two months now) I have four receivers and triple lnb phase 3. All four tv's show this problem and I

Questions

R10 / Zenith SNAFU

Just replaced 2 Hughes receivers with a pair of R10's. One on Magnavox flawless, not so with Zenith. Both remotes act the same way.Using code 0070, th

Questions

Local Channels - One Receiver

I have four receivers in my house. One receiver will not pick up the local channels (CBS, ABC, NBC, etc). The receiver picks up all other required cha

Questions

Update to post below...

about the wind blowing over my dish.....after doing everything possible, including moving it around a million times....I am now able to get an average

Questions

HR10-250 has very light purple haze rolling right to left on screen.

I have a new HR10-250 and I am utilizing the HDMI connection. I have noticed a very light vertical purple haze that rolls from the right side of the s

Questions

LCD TV better with component inputs?

I just bought an LCD TV, with component inputs, but my DirecTV receiver doesn't have component outs. Are component outs only for high def? Or can I ge

Questions

R15 problems i have encountered

Just recently activatate my R15 and have a noticed a couple things. Last night when I tried to record my 1st scheduled program it never recored and th

Questions

Samsung DVR Keeps Restarting

We have a Samsung DVR which keeps shutting down and restarting (returning to the Welcome, Powering Up screen) every few hours.Any ideas on what could

Questions

Slow response/delay in menu and channels

I'm having an issue with my D-11 receiver in one room where there's a slow response time from hitting the guide button to getting the menu. ALso, scro

Questions

Sports Pixelation with HDVR2

I am using a hughes HDVR2 (standard def) hooked up to my Sony KVFS100 32" Flat Screen Tube Standard Def TV.I have the video connected w/ a THX s-video

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts