Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Boston Legal Season Pass - did not record last night

I have Boston Legal set up as a season pass on my DVR. It's worked for the prior two weeks. Last night it did not record. I even double checked my to

Questions

finally got the upgrade for d10-300 but

now my caller id only shows the name and no number hmhm anyone else have this problem with the new upgrade

Questions

Season Pass Records Too Many Episodes

Is there a way to use the Season Pass Manager to only record certain episodes?For instance: I only want to record the Daily Show at 8:30. Season Pass

Questions

D10-200 OFF AIR ANTENNA

I just got system installed today... I see that receiver has a OFF AIR ANTENNA Input, my question is: How can I tune channels from the antenna?I want

Questions

RF receiver

My RF remote quit working outide of the room the receiver is located in. I thought my old remote gave out so I bought a new one. Yes it was a wide ran

Questions

Moving receiver to a different room

We are having trouble moving the receiver to a different room, obviously a problem in the wiring. We get a black screen that shows "Searching for sign

Questions

Loss of channels on 1 receiver

We have two D10-300 reveivers. On one of the TVs, we are suddenly getting poor reception of the local channels. No problem with the other channels or

Questions

D11-500

Has anyone found out how to get into a sub menu to get these new receivers to operate a simple 4x4 multiswitch.These new Humax receivers are costing a

Questions

Has anyone gotten the upgrade for their D10-300 yet?

Just wondering because I am still waiting as of 10/18/2005.

Questions

Compatibility Issue - Pink Picture

DTV HR10-250 hooked to a Sharp Aquos. When the TV is turned on, it has a pink picture. Turning the TV off and on a few times clears the problem. Or I

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts