Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

1 Cable for Dtv R10

Help me if you can, I have DTV on 4 televisions and just bought a DVR R10. I only have one cable coming into the room I want to record and watch live

Questions

Disappointed in software upgrade

Been a customer for over 9 years and just moved using the movers connection. We were given a new receiver, DirecTV D10-300, since our original one wou

Questions

No More DTivo?

I hear that DTV is dropping Tivo in 07 for a non-Tivo DVR. What will we lose? How long will the current hardware be operational? I'm losing faith here

Questions

USB

Why are the USB ports disabled on the Direct TV Tivos? Can I enable them?

Questions

No live TV on my R10

Occasionally, live TV is a blank screen. All other features work fine. I can watch a recorded show. If I tape a live show when this problem occures an

Questions

Signal on A but not B

I'm only getting a signal on A then on only on transponders 28, 30, 32 and no signal on B.

Questions

One Satellite Input not working on DVR

I have a RCA-80 DVR. Satellite IN 1 works perfectly fine, but Sat IN 2 does not work at all. I have checked all connections and they are all clean and

Questions

caller id with new upgrade

i recivied the upgrade now my caller id only shows name and no number

Questions

Error Code #32

Since no one at technical support seems to know what my problem is, i'll put it out into the blue...It all started yesterday. I was away from the hous

Questions

Vonage and DVR

Does anyone have a way to activate TIVO through a Vonage phone line? I have a Samsung DVR.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts