Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

losing channels daily

We seem to be losing channels almost daily on a 2nd receiver. it's an older hughs model.

Questions

Can't watch certain recorded programs on my R15

I have had my DVR for a few weeks and everything is fine with it so far except one issue. I purchased and recorded some adult programming a few days a

Questions

squiggly noises, more so on subscription channels

I have lots of noise. I have checked all my hardware connections & everything is fine. Is there anything more I can do?

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Lost transponder signals especially in am

Recently had a DTV installer come out to re-align my dish, & all was fine for about a week. Then noticed loss of HBO & most local channels...all on SA

Questions

Picture Quality on SciFi Channel

I have noticed in the past few weeks that the picture quality on the SciFi channel has been horrible. I'm getting some kind of artifacts on the screen

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

TV guide programs drop in and out?

I find it interesting that the Directv guide seems to change every day. I made some programming reservations only to see the films disappear from the

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Transponder Signal Strength - HDTV Signal

Some transponders (ex. Sat 101 A - 4 12 20 28) have readings in the 40-56 range, all my other transponders are 90-100 peak. Sometimes, on a very clear

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

You're All Imagining The R15 Missing Programs

Take a look at usatoday.com's tech section about the wonderful R15 and directv's response. .regarding all of you guys who have had shows not record, h

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

don't know parental control PIN/password

We recently had a box replaced on one of our TV's and haven't had a chance to set preferences. Yet when we try and access certain shows, it asks for t

Questions

Erasing cancelled programs from history list

On the list on the DR15 are a bunch of cancelled programs. Is there a way to delete them to clear the history?

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts