Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

directv through dish network dish

I had to relocate due to Katrina, and moved my Directv receiver to a friend's house who currently subscribes to Dish network. I hooked up the Directv

Questions

searching for signal

I have a searching for signal showing up on both receivers with the balck screen, when I go to the signal strength setup it states move the dish 3 deg

Questions

BILLS SAINTS GAME

I can't get a satellite signal. Peak says 0 on transponder 15. Adjust dish 3 degrees. No amount of adjustment on the dish changes signal.It took 25 mi

Questions

PATS/CHARGERS GAME!!!!

I can' get it down here in Largo, Fl. Anybody else have that problem?? And i can't get to talk to a REAL HUMAN on direct tv's technical support center

Questions

direct tv

why can't i get the pats/chargers game?? anybody else having that problem?

Questions

Searching for Satellite Signal

I can see the channels fine, anytime I use the Guide button to view what is on other channels, I lose the signal and receive the error message "Search

Questions

Phone connection *failed*

Got a message last night that several phone connections have failed. Phone busy (which wasn't true)After spending hours on the phone this morning goin

Questions

Samsung Receiver

I have a SAMSUNG SIR-S404R receiver. This model is not even on the Directtv web site for assistance. (technical manual in adobe) Can i get a newer rec

Questions

Hard Drive Dying

The hard drive in my Hughes DVR80 Tivo is slowing dying. It's making a "shick shuck" noise every few minutes. How hard is it to get warranty repair on

Questions

No Signal

I know both cables are connected because my upstairs Tevo works. I can't get a green or red light. I have checked the power source - it is operational

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts