Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Corrupt recording on the R15

I recorded a 30 minute show on Sunday 11/27 at 7am on my local PBS station. The recording played fine for the first 7 minutes. Then, the picture disap

Questions

XM 873

I have the Premium package and don't see the holiday channel "A Nashville Christmas" that should have replaced Luna channel 873! The website clearly s

Questions

programming resets every day

I have a Samsung SIR-TS360 software version 1.2.35. Every day at 7:30am (CST) the programming resets. The channels become unavailable and the guide is

Questions

Hughes Rcvr - any clue when u lose odd or even transponders?

Still get 'searching for signal' on the 2nd receiver...cant get any channel and the program guide wont load. Yet the self test passed and says Signal=

Questions

Direct TV DVR R-15 functionality

I have a RCA Direct TV R40 DVR w/ Tivo and I just purchased a Direct TV DVR Plus R-15. It is list going from a Mercedes Benz, the Tivo, to a Yugo, the

Questions

Washington DC NBC4 Picture Issues

Does anyone else have dark vertical lines appearing on Channel 4, NBC? The problem can easily be seen when there is a constant dark or light color on

Questions

Universal Remote Code for an R10

I have a DVR R10 and am trying to program my universal remote so that my wife and I have our own remote controls. What is the code for this DVR.

Questions

Multiswitch

I just purchased a DVR and am trying to hook up the 2nd input. I multi switch was installed when I had my original system set up. However it is in my

Questions

Lost access

During the past couple of months I have had very poor quality on my Directv. I have called in to customer service and have not received much help. The

Questions

Season Pass Problem

I just replaced my recorder (twice) and I have identified at least 5 currently running programs that were listed on my Season Pass on my old recorder

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts