Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

One Satellite Input not working on DVR

I have a RCA-80 DVR. Satellite IN 1 works perfectly fine, but Sat IN 2 does not work at all. I have checked all connections and they are all clean and

Questions

caller id with new upgrade

i recivied the upgrade now my caller id only shows name and no number

Questions

Error Code #32

Since no one at technical support seems to know what my problem is, i'll put it out into the blue...It all started yesterday. I was away from the hous

Questions

Vonage and DVR

Does anyone have a way to activate TIVO through a Vonage phone line? I have a Samsung DVR.

Questions

Boston Legal Season Pass - did not record last night

I have Boston Legal set up as a season pass on my DVR. It's worked for the prior two weeks. Last night it did not record. I even double checked my to

Questions

finally got the upgrade for d10-300 but

now my caller id only shows the name and no number hmhm anyone else have this problem with the new upgrade

Questions

Season Pass Records Too Many Episodes

Is there a way to use the Season Pass Manager to only record certain episodes?For instance: I only want to record the Daily Show at 8:30. Season Pass

Questions

D10-200 OFF AIR ANTENNA

I just got system installed today... I see that receiver has a OFF AIR ANTENNA Input, my question is: How can I tune channels from the antenna?I want

Questions

RF receiver

My RF remote quit working outide of the room the receiver is located in. I thought my old remote gave out so I bought a new one. Yes it was a wide ran

Questions

Moving receiver to a different room

We are having trouble moving the receiver to a different room, obviously a problem in the wiring. We get a black screen that shows "Searching for sign

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts