Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

TV Color Problems

It has been raining for two days straight where I am located. I first started noticing volume problems with my television yesterday. The volume seems

Questions

recording issues

i have a season pass for a program and when i set the recording option ,i set the dvr to record 2 minutes before and after the show i am taping. but..

Questions

Tivo keep Resetting

I am having problems with my TIVO machine resetting, it comes and goes but lately it has been a major problem.What happens is it will either lock up o

Questions

Why do some channels come in on one tv and not the other?

We have 2 tv's hooked up to Directv. In the livingroom, we can't get National Geographic, the History Channel, BBC America and many others. Those all

Questions

tivo online configuration

is there a way to configure the direct tv tivo from a web page? my understanding is that if you get the tivo service directly from tivo, you have this

Questions

MY D10-300WILL NOT UPGRADE TO NEW INTERACTIVE UPGRADE 02468

Iam on my 4th reciver in the last month and still cant upgrade to new interactive and weather upgrade, just recived another new receiver today and sti

Questions

hooking up Toshiba rs-tx20

I just purchased a Toshiba Tivo Series 2 with DVD-R. It only has one tuner but Toshiba said I can record one program and watch another through the TV.

Questions

tivo recording

dvr installed 3 weeks ago. it is recording shows, movies, games, etc. I have NOT programed or selected. It has a mind of its own. I spend the first 10

Questions

getting local channels

How does Directv get the signal from my local channels?? Thanks

Questions

Entire guide To Be Announced

Every channel on my guide says "To Be Announced". Obviously, tivo will not record anything I have set up as it does not find it on the guide. Anyone h

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts