Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Single LNB and DVR

I have an old single LNB dish. I wish to make use of the dual tuner capability of my DVR. Does anyone know of a way to do this without upgrading to a

Questions

guide problems

Every few days I have to re-set my reciver(d10-200) to re-aquire the guide. Then in two or three days the guide says to be announced for all stations

Questions

Triple receiver dish

I am trying to replace three of my single dishes with one triple dish.I can not get it to work when I aim it to the same satellite.Do I need to aim it

Questions

Cannot record and watch Live TV at the Same Time

Just had my DVR installed. I have two lines running to it, but it will not allow me to record one show and watch another on a different channel, or re

Questions

cannot get ch297

On one of my receivers I cannot get channel 297, the others work fine. I can get 296, 298, 299 etc., but when I go to 297 I get a searching for signal

Questions

Playback problems (jittery)

Yesterday I noticed that when I try to watch a recorded TV show, the playback is jittery, both audio and video. I tried every program I have recorded,

Questions

Given Directv receiver they told me would not work with our service

My mother has Directv and a very, very outdated receiver. So i got a nice new receiver from the lady down the street who no longer has the service. I

Questions

Pay Per View (PPV) Movies

I saw bunches of posts regarding the recent problems with the PPV fight. However, I didn't see any mentions of problems with PPV movies. Starting at c

Questions

only 3 of 4 outputs on my triple lnb dish are working??

I recently purchased a dual-tuner dvr. Prior to this, i had 2 standard RCA receivers. I am keeping both of those and adding the dvr. They told me that

Questions

DVR stops recording after 2 seconds on select shows

When taping TNTs Law and Order at 7 PM or Inuyasha on Toon at 11 PM my DTV R10 will often stall after about 2 seconds. Upon playback the picture then

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts