Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

SAT Receiver Updates

Is there any place to go to see what upgrade(s) my SAT receiver should be at, IE what ver it should be on?

Questions

S-Video not working completely

When I put the S-Video from the SAT receiver to my TV, then I am unable to switch between my other components through the SAT receiver.I have a Philli

Questions

Phone line

If you call diect tv customer service they tell you that your reciever has to be hooked to a phone line. In reality, that's only if you want to be abl

Questions

dvr r10

My first directv receiver over 5 years ago, allowed me to save up to 5 channels during that power up period,(Hold down a button for 3sec. and it was s

Questions

Saving from DVR to VCR

I connected the video and audio out from the DVR to the video and audio in on the VCR. I used the save to VCR function from the menu of the program I

Questions

dvr r10

Purchased around Oct 1.05 (2 wks ago...still learning).But:Separate power switch to turn unit off(going thru menu is stupid). I selected/de-selected m

Questions

Stand Alone Tivo question

I have Tivo, the stand alone, and I am considering switching to Direct TV from Dish Network. Does anyone know if my Tivo will be able to record multip

Questions

Connection Question

Oval dish with built in multi switch. 3 cables go out. In garage 2 of them come to a join for grounding and then a HD roof antenna signal is added. By

Questions

disconnected

I have one box out of 4 boxes (2 new ones, two old) one new one says it's disconnected. Rest all work.

Questions

"To be announced" on most channels

DirectTV DVR with Tivo (Hughes SD-DVR-40).Our channel schedule has been showing more and more blank spaces, and today has been the worst. It was down

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts