Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Window Button on Remote for DVR - R10

I cannot find any information as to what this button does or function it performs. Does it have a purpose?

Two Tuners / Picture in Picture

Since there are 2 tuners utilized in the DVR, is there a way to have the PIP on my TV actually show 2 different channels?

One Satellite Input Not Working

The living room receiver works and gets information to television. But the receiver in the bedroom keeps telling the my Satellite is 101* (A):right si

3 degrees?

My dish just got bumped by the lawn care guys and I've been trying to get it back to where it's supposed to be. I have an ok signal most of the time,

DVR in RV

Ops, just posted wrong message. I meant to say can a DVR receiver not connected to a phone line still work in my RV for normal functions. I know it wo

Will the VCR work in my RV with no phone line

I have my receiver in my RV. I know a phone line needs to be connected to use the VCR feature. But will the normal functions of the receiver work whil

Goodbye directv

seems the new recievers i bought are j*nk and dtv says my warranty is 1 month over so im going to help them out by cancelling my service as it has num

Got a new tv and reception got worse

Recently got rid of my 3 year old picture tube tv and upgarded to 42" Phillips plasma HDTV. I do not have HDTV service, just the regular DirectTV serv

Satellite Failure

I can't get a signal from my satellite. I've tried everything but buying new cables or satellite. What the heck is wrong with it? It's been going on f

not getting local channels

Is anyone else not getting local channels this morning?