Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Receiver freezes when starting up

I have a two room setup - D10 receiver and an HD Tivo. One day I came home and the D10 was at the screen that said "acquiring information from satelli

snowy picture/great signal

My system is about 4 years old. It is a long cable run 250 feet. My signal is excellent about 95. I have snow. lines and some noise. it gets better so

CODE 727

LOST LOCAL CHANNELS THIS MORNING CODE 727

HD resolution

I just purchased a Toshiba HDTV and had my HD DirectTV receiver (H10) activated. The TV has resolution of 720p. But when I select the 720p resolution

searching for program to record

I have used a feature to search for something to record by a key word of program content. The only search I can now find is by title - am I missing th

Which Multiswitch

Hope someone can help. If I have a 3 LNB Multisatelite System, what kind of multiswitch am I looking for? Will a dual LNB work with my system since I

installation from regular to DVR

Do I really need instalation if I'm switching my regular receiver with a DVR? I already have two DVRs and am just adding a third.

major problem

Hopefully not as major as it seems to me but about a month ago, I was painting my house and right around were the multi-switch is mounted(or was mount

posted 

15 years ago

Using DirecTV H10 Receiver for Off Air Only

I just got an H10 and planning to schedule an install in a short near future. In the meantime, how do I set it up just for off air antenna reception w

R 15 Time??

I have a new R 15. I have recorded several show and it seems that it never gets the beginning of a show. It starts on time but the show has already st