Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Need remote code for DTV H-10

I am attempting to program my remote for my new Sony HTV, the manuel does not list the Direct TV sat code for any Direct Sat receivers,,,,,any help wi

Freeze button no longer works

I have two Samsung SIR-S300W units. Within the last week or so, the green "Freeze" button seems to no longer function on either receiver. In the past,

Forced Firmware/Software Update

Every time I reboot and enter the 02468 code, my receiver goes through the firmware update process. I've done it several times. Does it ever NOT updat

HD 10250 SAT IN 1 FAILURE

MY DVR STARTED FREEZING, REBOOTING.I UNPLUGGED SYSTEM, TOOK OUT CARD, WAITED A COUPLE OF MINUTES. PUT CARD BACK IN AND PLUGGED IN UNIT.I RAN A SYSTEM

Symbols

New software has given me a new on screen guide. When I hit the info button, I get three symbols in the upper right hand corner.What does the bullhorn

receiver locks up

1 have 2 DT10s and they both will lock up occasionally for 2-4 minutes. You hit any button on the remote and nothing will happen. Hit another button t

Characters on Screen-similar to 'CC'

I have a new DVR and three RCA receivers. I have been getting at random moments of what looks like closed captioning. The only difference is that the

Receiver problems

We've had DirectTV for about a month. We had 3 receivers (D10-300) and one Samsung DVR. Everything is fine except one receiver. Over the past month, t

Can DirecTV DVR update program listings using wireless adaptor?

Hi,I just got a dish and DVR today and wonder if programming can be updated wirelessly or if the DVR has to be connected to a phone line. The phone li

3 LNB-Have 4outs need 9 or more

With the recent rebates on DVRs, I now have 4 R10 TIVOs and 1 HD IRD. I need at least 9 SAT connections to feed all of these. Currently some only have

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…