Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

OFA preamp and HD10-250

Hello,I'm going to place a Channelmaster preamp on the OFA antenna that Directv installed, as it does not pull in all of my local Philadelphia Station

Questions

List of programs to be recorded

I just got direct tv, model R15, and I would appreciate some help. How do you see a list of what you have asked it to record?How do you best record al

Questions

Poor picture quality on one channel only.

This one's a mystery. All of the channels we subscribe to are coming in perfectly except MSNBC. It cuts in an out the way all the channels act if it's

Questions

Buzzing/Interference

I have an older RCA big screen and a smaller sharp both on the dish. The big screen is in the family room and the sharp is in the living room. The sha

Questions

What should I expect?-display of 16:9 on 4:3 screen

Greywolf, help me out here if you can.First, thanks for taking the time to share your extensive experience with all in this forum.I purchased an HR10-

Questions

Added a new DVR..need help please

I had a DirecTV Tivo (35 hr) in the living room. When it was hooked up they put a splitter on the two incoming cables from the antenna in case I decid

Questions

Screen locks up

Last night I was attempting to find a program while spelling out the name and the screen locked up. I had to do a restart. Is this problem common and

Questions

H20 Resets

Installed a new H20 last night (sorry to have lost my Sony SAT-HD300 to lightning).After a software download one Little Rock (channel 4 NBC) OTA HD ch

Questions

replacing cable with direct tv

I currently reside in the north side of chicago (around 5400 north and 2100 west). I'm a cable tv subscriber (comcast) all my life and want to switch

Questions

replacing cable with direct tv

I currently reside in the north side of chicago (around 5400 north and 2100 west). I'm a cable tv subscriber (comcast) all my life and want to switch

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts