Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

recording

How do you stop the tivo from recording stations that I don't have?

Questions

Please help - DVR R15 does not recognize International Dish

Last Sat I had a new International Directv Dish (big one, oval shaped) installed by a prof. Ironwood Comm. installer who was sent to my home by Direct

Questions

Poor Digital Picture, Great HD Picture?

I have a 50" Sony KDS-R50XBR1 tv (16:9/up to 1080i resolution) and a Direct TV H10 - HDTV reciever.The High Definition feeds look great, but all of th

Questions

Receiver Busys Out Phone Line

I have an RCA DRD486RH DirecTV receiver. It suddenly began locking up my phone line. Only way I can release the phone line and get dial tone is to dis

Questions

Set a reminder

On the non-DVR Phillips receiver, you could set a reminder for a show and then the unit would give you the option to Auto-tune to the channel (or it w

Questions

Switching over to AV channels using remote

On the Phillips receiver, to switch to DVD viewing you just had to hit the "Source" Button". There is no source button on the RC23 Universal remote. I

Questions

Tivo tuner has SOME channels "Swapped"

For us, channel 296 is the "Toon" channel and 311 is the Hallmark channel. (For example,,, there are other pairs "swapped too.) But while our "regular

Questions

DIRECWAY INTERNET ACCESS

I contacted Direct TV and spoke to Matthew in Tech Support, he informed me that where I live I cannot get internet access except throught Direcway, he

Questions

NO SHOWS LISTED IN MY GUIDE

The guide pops up but no shows are listed

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts