Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Advance button when viewing a recorded show

Whenever I use the advance button it jumps to the END of the recorded show (as opposed to a fixed number of seconds ahead). Any ideas?

Questions

good pic. fuzzy sound on fox 47

Worked for the first few days and now its messed up.The picture is good but the sound is fuzzy and it's only on the FOX 47 station in zip 56007.Thanks

Questions

Fees for DVR

I know that anything that is lower than the Premuim Total CHoice has to pay for the DVR service. Now there is something I don't understand. There is t

Questions

"Searching for signal" on 2 channels only

We have an older RCA receiver and dish (10 yrs). The system has worked fine until 3 weeks ago when it couldn't find The History Channel or the History

Questions

receiver shut down

when i returned home, my receiver had shut down and when i turned on receiver went to load data and stopped and stuck at 10%. what can i do about that

Questions

Scrolling Horizontal Lines

Since getting my new DLP TV I have noticed horizontal lines that scroll from bottom to top when I watch Direct TV. If I switch to a DVD everything loo

Questions

R15 problems with high-speed FF, REW?

So far, our R15 has been pretty trouble-free. The biggest pain that we've experienced is when we have to FF or REW through material at higher speeds.

Questions

Can I reset R15 w/o losing my "to do list"?

I just press the red button on the r15 to reset the receiver. And i lost my "to do list" info. It is so annoying to go through the selection of progra

Questions

Using a VoIP line on DVR system

I am planning on going over ot VoIP and also get a DVR but I need to know this. Will the DVR work fine with the VoIP? are there any risks in doing thi

Questions

Momentary Freezes and slow response

Have had Directv for many years with no problems. In past few months have noticed sometimes significant delays in program information being displayed

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts