Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Hookup R1 to audio surround system and TV

What is the proper way (checked the Tivo site already and doesn't really cover I don't think)) to hook up The R15 DVR with a Mitubishi (1 year old) TV

Questions

video connections

In exactly what order of priority do video connections transmit video signal to my TV? Specifically if I have all possible connections wired to my TV

Questions

Find by date

I have an R15 DVR. The manual for it says I can to a "Find By date". When I go to "Find By", I do not see a "find by date" option. What's up?Thanks.

Questions

VIOP with a SAT-T60

Anyone been able to connect a Sony SAT-T60 to VIOP?I'm using viatalk.

Questions

Setting up 'season pass'

I just had Direct TV installed this weekend. I have the standard DVR reciever from DirectTV. I want to set up the DVR to record a show everyday. Is th

Questions

Software Updates

A large percentage of posts result in identifying bugs that DTV is aware of and presumably planning to fix in an upcoming software/firmware update. I

Questions

Need to change channels to record

I have the R15 unit..Here is the issue...The unit is set up to record two programs at once (lets say @ 7 PM) and I am watching something on live TV th

Questions

Active Channel My Cities Disappears

It seems that once a week, I have to reenter my zipcode and add my cities back to the list. I understand why these might be gone after I've had to res

Questions

R15 and Call waiting

Is this the dreaded call waiting issue with the R15:After the log fills up with 25 calls the notification no longer works??? You have to delete the lo

Questions

Acquiring guide info for days!

I keep getting the message that the dish is acquiring guide info and will take up to 24 hours to update. I have a tivo dish receiver and it will only

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts