Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

poor picture quality

I just bought a new HDTV big screen tv. The picture quality is poor when i am watching directv. When i watch a DVD or play a video game it looks fine.

Questions

Static and wavy lines throuigh picture

There are wavy lines through picture and lots of static. You can turn the tv off and then back on and it clears up for a while and then starts again.

Questions

Rolling Picture

I recently bought an H20 receiver and AT9. After installing the new antenna, whenever selected to anything other than 4801, the picture begins rolling

Questions

Hughes E11 Video

Can both the composite and s-video outputs be used at the same time on a Hughes E11 receiver?

Questions

Flickering

Channel guides and info are flickering and difficult to read. Any ideas?

Questions

Picture Freeze Up

I have recently upgraded to a Directv DVR. Since then, I have been experiencing a picture freeze up with little squares in it. It only lasts about 3 s

Questions

R15 signal strength

I recently installed an R15 receiver and have noticed that the signal strength is consistently around 83 to 84. I hooked up the old receiver to the sa

Questions

RCA DVR 80 & Direct TV Mix Channels

I have an RCA DVR 80 TIVO receiver and I was wondering if anyone can help me in operating the mix channels. I can't seem to figure out how to navigate

Questions

Gray Bars On Sides. Tried both aspect ratios.

I noticed last night that something had apparently happened to my display setup on DirectTV. I have a new 16:9 plasma that all of the sudden started d

Questions

Model 11 Card and RCA receiver

Will my model 11 card work in my other RCA receiver.When I put it in the RCA receiver I get wrong card install error

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts