Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Need setup code

I bought a replacement remote (H10) for my H10 Directv receiver. I can not setup this remote to work with my receiver The manual did not come with the

posted 

14 years ago

Removed dish for storm, followed tech support steps to re-install, no luck. Anybody know of "Hard reboot"?

We have two D10-200 Direct TV recievers, and standard round dish on tripod. The system was originally installed professionally with absolutely no prob

posted 

14 years ago

Color changes intermittently

I have a Philips 42" HDTV with the DirecTV H10 HD receiver. The picture and color will be great for a while, then change to a muted, greenscale black

posted 

14 years ago

unplugged receiver, now nothing

I unplugged the plug from the outlet in order to put in a multiway plug, plugged it back in, and now I don't have anything on the screen. Power light

posted 

14 years ago

HD reciever not working??

I have 3 recievers, 1 is an HD reciever (Zenith). I had a DirecTV guy come look at one of my normal recievers the other day, got it working, and then

posted 

14 years ago

Sending Playlist Programs to VCR

Is it possible to send itmes in my playlist to my VCR while watching live TV? The VCR part works but I cannot figure out how to get back to live TV. M

posted 

14 years ago

Receiver problem

On one of my receivers(master bedroom), I get all channels.On the other receiver(living), I get all channels only when the other receiver is on channe

posted 

14 years ago

RCA frequent resets required

Every couple of weeks one of my two RCA receivers (DRD435RH) starts showing "channel not available" regardless of the channel selected. It appears to

posted 

14 years ago

DVR Digital Audio connector broken

After over a year of use (of course, just after warranty expires) I tried to plug in my digital audio connection and noticed that a piece in there (a

posted 

14 years ago

SSSLLLOOOWWW

All of a sudden, my Tivo/DTV system is operating very slowly. It takes 1 minute before a command is executed. And, when I finally do get on a channel,

posted 

14 years ago