Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Receiver problem

On one of my receivers(master bedroom), I get all channels.On the other receiver(living), I get all channels only when the other receiver is on channe

posted 

15 years ago

RCA frequent resets required

Every couple of weeks one of my two RCA receivers (DRD435RH) starts showing "channel not available" regardless of the channel selected. It appears to

posted 

15 years ago

DVR Digital Audio connector broken

After over a year of use (of course, just after warranty expires) I tried to plug in my digital audio connection and noticed that a piece in there (a

posted 

15 years ago

SSSLLLOOOWWW

All of a sudden, my Tivo/DTV system is operating very slowly. It takes 1 minute before a command is executed. And, when I finally do get on a channel,

posted 

15 years ago

Black and White

My DVR lost color and is only showing Black and White. I changed out cables without success. I hooked the DVR to an older TV (probably analog) and the

posted 

15 years ago

my nfl sunday package is not clear

for some reason my nfl package is not clear on thegames ithas a fuzzy look. i tried to adjust tv and that does nothelp any suggestions. I am using an

posted 

15 years ago

Screen Saver??

I just came back from vacation...had my VCR set and when I returened all I have is the Directv logo...but I do have sound. Can I disable this????

posted 

15 years ago

How Do I Enable Caller ID on the Samsung SIR-S4080R?

How Do I Enable Caller ID on the Samsung SIR-S4080R?

posted 

15 years ago

Volume Control Issues

I have standard receivers (D10), on some channels I can not get the volume high enough, then when I switch to some other channel, the volume is too hi

posted 

15 years ago

Responder 2 -- no signal

I lost the signal on 1 tv a few weeks ago; the other just went out last week.Responder 2 has no signal; the others are fine. The elevation and compass

posted 

15 years ago