Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Reciver locks up when selecting "recent finds" ...

I am currently using a "DirectTV DC10 Receiver" It had been working fine, but now I have a problem. When I go to the "recent finds" section in order t

posted 

14 years ago

Question: If you have dual receivers do they still have to be made by the same manufacture?

We have been a DirecTV customer for about 10 years and never had any real problems with our receivers (asides lightning). Back in the day, we were tol

posted 

14 years ago

Flakey Reception on one of our directv box's..

We've troubleshooted this problem so many times it's not funny. We have two receivers and one seems to be very problematic, it would cut out almost ev

posted 

14 years ago

Blank TV screen.

I am a new DirecTV customer,2 weeks,and this has happened to me four times. After turning on the TV I have a blank screen on all channels. The only wa

posted 

14 years ago

DVR Recording

I cannot record while watching another channel. Can this be corrected.

posted 

14 years ago

Sporadic TV program freeze

I got DirecTV, with a Samsung DVR receiver, a few months ago. Generally speaking, it's been terrific, but one problem has gone from a rare thing to fr

posted 

14 years ago

HELP -- Satellite Dish Aiming Problems

Followed setup instructions to the "T". 101 sat has signal strength of "94". 119 sat has "0" signal strength. Mast is plumb, angles set properly-still

posted 

14 years ago

HELP -- Satellite Dish Aiming Problems

Followed setup instructions to the "T". 101 sat has "94" signal strength but "0" for 119 sat. Mast is plumb, angles set properly-still no signal. Coul

posted 

14 years ago

Recording History

I was wondering if anyone knows how long your recording history stays in that menu after you delete or stop a recording. I have stopped many of the "s

posted 

14 years ago

Grainy Picture with Pixelated interuptions

The picture is very grainy and on occasion the screen is pixelated. We pay the five bucks a month for the maintenance agreement.

posted 

14 years ago