Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Watch one show and record another

Say I want to watch CSI on CBS and record E-ring on NBC, I have one receiver/Tivo. I am not a technophile so I have no cluse what my equipment types a

posted 

15 years ago

black and white picture

I had trouble with my old PVR, I was sent a replacementfrom Direct Tv. After setting it up it worked just fine,the next day while watching it the scre

posted 

15 years ago

receiver wont load

One of my receivers wont load past 10%.....the other 3 are just fine. Help....I have a toddler and his shows are coming on soon!!!!!

posted 

15 years ago

6.2 OS upgrade?

I have 2 SD-DVR40's. One was recently (1.5months) received as a replacement and was a factory refurb from DTV. The other has been in service for at le

posted 

15 years ago

6.2 OS upgrade?

I have 2 SD-DVR40's. One was recently (1.5months) received as a replacement and was a factory refurb from DTV. The other has been in service for at le

posted 

15 years ago

Connect Sony SAT-T60 to Toshiba RS-TX60?

I have been using a DirecTV Sony SAT-T60 DVR for 2 years now, and am quite happy with it. However, I want more disk space and the ability to write to

posted 

15 years ago

Volume controls doesn’t work

I programmed my universal remote control to control my Venturer DVD Sound on ATV1. It will turn it off and on but I cannot control the volume. What el

posted 

15 years ago

Picture and picture feature does not work

I cannot use the picture in picture feature on my Mitsubishi this feature worked with my roof top antenna but will not work with Direct TV. Is this be

posted 

15 years ago

Different Volume on Different Channels

I'm experiencing a problem when I switch channels where the sound volume doesn't remain the same and I have to raise the volume very high to hear some

posted 

15 years ago

watch dvd and tivo at the same time... any help?

I would like to Tivo Lost tonight and watch a movie on DVD. Is this going to be a problem?

posted 

15 years ago