Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the program. This happens on every channel. Just started happening today.

I'm running a Genie HR44 with two mini-genie's.  Everything was installed last week and worked perfectly until today.  My bedroom TV will now show pic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Adding DVR box for RV

I have just experiencecd my worst customer service experience in 15 years. After 5 different Reps and 3 hours on the phone, they kept trying to hav

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Rewind on Genie Remote Quit

All of sudden unable to rewind on Genie remote. Til yesterday could rewind show I was watching or had recorded. Doesn’t work to rewind show/channel li

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How do I connect the direct tv box to my wireless ATT network? My tv is connected but not the direct tv receiver. Also, my tv has a differen

I have a SHARP tv with a separate remote for Direct tv and a bose sound system. My tv is connected to my wireless ATT hotspot, but the Direct tv recei

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Receivers

I currently have a HR54-700 and a C61-200 and 2 of the C61-500 connected to it. Can I add any more to it or do I have to get another main receiver? If

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Genie Stopped Offering Option to Delete After Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

HR44-500 question

Does the HR44-500 need to be powered up all the time to be able to talk to the client boxes ? Thanks

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Headphone hookups for HD24-500

I currently use over-the-ear Sennheiser RF headphones with my HR24-500. I'd like to use something other than those, which work well but are bulky. Wha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Audio cutting out on NBC?

Lately the audio has been cutting out and screen goes black for a couple seconds on NBC only. Please don’t insult me and tell me to change the HDMI ca

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Genie Suddenly Stopped Option to Delete Show after Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago