Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to split signal

I have hr54 swm. I would like to split signal to tv in bedroom. It’s ok if I watch same channel as the hr54 swm. I have splitter hooked up now but it’

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Directv Genie not letting other boxes see it

Directv recently replace one of my HR22 DVR's with an HR24, and my HR44 Genie with another HR44. The reason they replace the HR44 was because we coul

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

second Genie wants pin??

I have two TVs, My system was disconnected from host, I'm authorized again, I did a manual reset on main genie, the other TV wants pin from main geni

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Why didn't the Genie keep the tv presets?

Why didn't the DirecTv Genie DVR keep the ability as the non-DVR receiver to program to go to a certain channel at a certain time? This is one downgra

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I delete a recording while watching it in the new Genie UI?

I'm watching a recording and decided I really don't want to watch it and want to delete it.  I used to just press 'Back' and the option to delete was

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Screen Saver on Pause Playback

I just noticed that on pause I am getting ads, pictures, stuff that looks like a screen saver.Where is this coming from?I see no setting for any scree

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Viewing Content on Genie DVR

We are getting ready to move into out new home and the only TV service available to us is DirecTV. I used to be a DTV customer for many years but fina

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How many programs can record at one time?

We had 2 programs recording and were watching football. Another program was set to record and a message came on saying that we had to change channels

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Convert .vcr files to more commonly used media format like .mp4 or .mpeg

ATT used to allow recording of web meetings using a file format .VCR. I know a conversion tool exists but I'm Leary of downloading virus laden convers

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Hallmark Channel have picture issues

Hallmark channel is always have pixel issues recently.  None of my other channels are having this issue so it is not my tv.  Is there any known issues

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago