Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Convert .vcr files to more commonly used media format like .mp4 or .mpeg

ATT used to allow recording of web meetings using a file format .VCR. I know a conversion tool exists but I'm Leary of downloading virus laden convers

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Hallmark Channel have picture issues

Hallmark channel is always have pixel issues recently.  None of my other channels are having this issue so it is not my tv.  Is there any known issues

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

How many programs can record at one time?

We had 2 programs recording and were watching football. Another program was set to record and a message came on saying that we had to change channels

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:34 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the program. This happens on every channel. Just started happening today.

I'm running a Genie HR44 with two mini-genie's.  Everything was installed last week and worked perfectly until today.  My bedroom TV will now show pic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:55 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DVR deleting entire show list instead of one episode

So I have a show that I had multiple episodes recorded.  I went into my Genie to delete some episodes that I had downloaded and watched offline on my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:19 AM

DVR keeps freezing up

My Direct TV DVR receiver keeps freezing up. I can push the reset button and all is well for a few hours before it freezes up again.

posted 

Yesterday at 2:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:38 AM

Adding DVR box for RV

I have just experiencecd my worst customer service experience in 15 years. After 5 different Reps and 3 hours on the phone, they kept trying to hav

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Rewind on Genie Remote Quit

All of sudden unable to rewind on Genie remote. Til yesterday could rewind show I was watching or had recorded. Doesn’t work to rewind show/channel li

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:04 PM

IR remote is difficult to control c61k mini; receives duplicate signals

I had Directv 4k installed and the IR remote is difficult to control c61k mini; it receives duplicate signals. For example, if I press guide, instead

posted 

Yesterday at 9:30 PM

How do I connect the direct tv box to my wireless ATT network? My tv is connected but not the direct tv receiver. Also, my tv has a differen

I have a SHARP tv with a separate remote for Direct tv and a bose sound system. My tv is connected to my wireless ATT hotspot, but the Direct tv recei

posted 

Yesterday at 8:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:16 PM