Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Genie 2 HS17-100 Vulnerability Details : CVE-2011-3348 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service

Genie 2 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service I have IPV 6 turned on and AT&T 1 GIG fiber with a BGW210******* Noticed on my Router ***

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

directv equipment

how do I find my directv equipment specifications

posted 

Today at 5:13 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:48 PM

Alexa and Genie Mini not working

I have recently upgraded our system from an HR44 to the new HS17 with c61k mini. We previously had our amazon eco dot synced and working with Alexa. N

posted 

Yesterday at 5:43 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:40 PM

remotes work inconsistently

my remotes work sometimes then will not work like they are jammed or locked up the system has been reset and they have new batteries in them also they

posted 

Today at 12:45 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:29 PM

DVRs not sharing recordings

I have a Genie DVR and several genie minis that are working but my HD DVR is no longer seeing my Genie DVR recordings and my Genie DVR does not see my

posted 

Today at 4:16 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:50 PM

How corrupt is this company?

I have been being charged $3 a month for at least three years for a whole home DVR. I only have one box and one tv in my house senses I have been here

posted 

Yesterday at 6:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:40 AM

Multiple Genies on same account

I have a Genie and five other HD DVRS on a whole home network and a seperate HD DVR in my motor home. My question is why I cannot a Genie to my motor

posted 

Yesterday at 10:10 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does the DVR require an internet connection and how much data does this configuration consume?

I have Direct TV + DVR for TV and I have Hughes for High Speed internet,  I'm still trying to understand if my TV shows are recorded directly to the D

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:21 PM

Can't get remote to control my set-top box

I've tried every code it's giving me and nothing I've gotten it program for the TV but it will not control the Box did anyone have any help possibly?

posted 

8 months ago

Options to upgrade to 4k compatible equipment

HI,I have an HR44-700 and two Genies C51-100, I want to upgrade to a 4k compatible setup, I called DTV and the "best" they could do is charge me $299

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:17 AM