Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

H
Blocking deleting ability from playlist from all rooms except from one

I want to find out how to only be able to delete programs from my playlist from only one room. I want to block other rooms from being able to delete a

Questions

Accepted Solution

how does using a genie and two HR24-500"s work together, do the HR24's record to their hard drives or do they record to the genie only.

how does using a genie and two HR24-500"s work together, do the HR24's record to their hard drives or do they record to the genie only. What about ba

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

an hour ago

Questions

HD receiver turns itself on randomly

I have an H23-600 HD receiver in my bedroom that randomly decides to turn itself on from time to time. I have no seen any particular pattern to this p

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

3 hours ago

Questions

Recordings are Missing

The "bug" has apparently not been fixed. 20 episodes of a series show being recorded have gone missing.  Punching "0" on the recording history d

Questions

Running receiver self-check won’t quit.

The power went out 6 days ago and all my other receivers work, but a older dvr will start up and get to “running receiver self-check“ and stay on that

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

14 hours ago

Questions

Genie Wireless Receiver

To have all my TVs connected to the Genie Wireless Receiver do I need WiFi? I have no internet at my home. So it is not an option

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

17 hours ago

Questions

phone line connection to dvr

We are eliminating our landline phone line and each of our dvr boxes are currently hooked up with a phone line. Is that still necessary? 

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

17 hours ago

Questions

Snowy screen

TV working fine...Friday evening sudden onset snowy screen and fuzzy quality to voices. Turned of DirectTV box and the TV screen saver came up crysta

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

17 hours ago

Questions

How do I program my remote to my genie

I have two TVs a DVR and genie. Both remotes worked, then they became disconnected somehow. I was able to reprogram the DVR because it would at least

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

21 hours ago

Questions

Replacement HR54/700 DirecTV Receiver Still Continues to Reboot Every 20 to 25 Minutes - [Recent Firmware Push Problems: 0x13af]

Firstly, I apologize if my tone appears to be that of anger and/or frustration. As your valued customers, we realize that mistakes can happen, and as

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Mr_RPV 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts