Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

S
Running receiver self-check won’t quit.

The power went out 6 days ago and all my other receivers work, but a older dvr will start up and get to “running receiver self-check“ and stay on that

Questions

RC 73 Remote and LG SN5Y Sound Bar

None of the codes listed in the pairing section for this remote work. I can get the remote to control the volume and mute but it will not turn the so

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Radardr 

6 hours ago

Questions

Blocking deleting ability from playlist from all rooms except from one

I want to find out how to only be able to delete programs from my playlist from only one room. I want to block other rooms from being able to delete a

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

7 hours ago

Questions

Communication between remote and direct tv dvr is so slow

Since the last update to the List option last week, there is a lag time between my remote rc73 and direct dvr hr44-500.   I have tried unpluggin

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

9 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV set up through a J-tech audio extractor

I have a theater set up with a Sony 4K projector and a Sonos-Arc sound bar. Source material (like Netflix via internet or a DVD player) goes through a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

9 hours ago

Questions

can't get on Demand

Have whole home DVR's system with wireless CCK for internet. system displays internet on and swim connected. However when I go to on demand the system

Questions

Direct TV equipment problem

I have been having problems with my Direct TV equipment--especially the DVR. It stops, pauses, drags out in recordings.  I recently switched to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

keep getting "Waiting for receiver signal" on our directv connected tvs

What can we do to resolve this.  It happens, then after a little while the tv show comes back on. 

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

troup1998 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

how does using a genie and two HR24-500"s work together, do the HR24's record to their hard drives or do they record to the genie only.

how does using a genie and two HR24-500"s work together, do the HR24's record to their hard drives or do they record to the genie only. What about ba

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

17 hours ago

Questions

HD receiver turns itself on randomly

I have an H23-600 HD receiver in my bedroom that randomly decides to turn itself on from time to time. I have no seen any particular pattern to this p

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts