Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DVR and on demand not working

Some features and functionality are unavailable due to the type of account you have. Visit directv/business for more info

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Upgrade from HR34-700 to HR54-700 or Genie 2

Hello Group. I have an HR34-700 connected to my living room, I have 5 additional TV's connected with Genie Mini's C41-100. I have wireless internet

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T upgraded my direct tv to 4k at no charge then they charged me-need help.

I had been calling direct tv for a while to get an upgrade to 4k and was given the same story $399 plus another box for $99. I told them I would leav

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Genie 2 HS17-500 status light keeps blinking green to Orange and Back to Green.

Hello, may I ask if it possible to use Coax cable's with the genie 2 if you have a long-distance? I live I have an upstairs room and the genie 2 serve

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Program no ready to download yet

I have tried uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app on my iPad but I continue to get a message that shows I recoded in the last 7 days are not prepar

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Problems recording the CW network.

When recording programs from the CW network on my DirecTV Genie, I often get dropouts. The picture goes black and sometimes I also lose the sound too.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

HDMI Control / CEC with 4K Genie Mini and Samsung TVs

Just got two Samsung Q7DR TVs (2019 model) from Costco and am having difficulty setting up CEC / HDMI Control / Anynet+ with 4K Genie Minis. Clients

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

What's up with these unwanted "MANUAL" Recordings ?

Recently my DVR List began to show "MANUAL" recordings of shows that I did not request. Where is that coming from? The shows bear no resemblance to my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Bought new tv

So I bought new lg tv and need help connecting it to my direct tv . I have matched the hdmi and I am stuck on the direct tv page asking to press menu

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How corrupt is this company?

I have been being charged $3 a month for at least three years for a whole home DVR. I only have one box and one tv in my house senses I have been here

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago