Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Is there an upgrade to my wireless genie equipment?

Hi all... looking for help. I currently have the direct tv wireless genie setup with main box HR54-200 and two minis C41W-500. One tv on a mini is 4k

Questions

771 error-can only watch in low resolution-some channels

got two new HD-24-200 receivers. Some channels error code 771 comes up & says can watch in low resolution.  Some HD channels no error code &

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

13 hours ago

Questions

What dish do I need

Hello I have a RV and I just bought a sl354nr2-02 reviver need to know what dish I need to get it going.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

I need to return my directv equipment but there are no UPS or FedEx stores close by. How else can I return it all.

I need to return my directv equipment but there are no UPS or FedEx stores close by. How else can I return it all. I did not get a return box or a lab

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

Adding another receiver

Can I add a 9th receiver to my direcTV account? Or another Genie? I currently have a Genie 2 and 7(?) clients. What would it take to do it, what would

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

4k Channels Broadcasting In 1080p

Hello, I recently had the 4k mini client installed with my HR54 receiver. However, I have an older Sony Bravia 4k TV that is non-HDR. The audio/video

Questions

Accepted Solution

pixelation

We are having intermittent issues with pixelation, followed by a message that says (basically) "to continue watching in low resolution click here". T

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

19 hours ago

Questions

DVR less than desirable

Surprising and annoying that the DVR cannot play a program and stop. It will continue to play every episode you've recorded if you fall asleep and fa

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

List of Equipment

Does anyone know where to go to find a list of current equipment and upgrade options? It's nearly impossible to find information since AT&T merge

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Unable to get 4K channels and On demand channels even though i have 4K Genie 2 and 4 each 4K C61K recievers

Sorry for the long post. 1) first Genie 2, HS17/100, gave me 4K channels and on demand but stopped working. I have the Genie 2 HS17/100 and 4 each

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

firebugwow 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts