Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

HR54-500 and TV OnDemand

Am I able to record a TV show that is available OnDemand? For example, we missed the end of 9-1-1 Lone Star the other night due to the race, so we wan

posted 

Today at 8:24 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Genie Tower transmission interfere with wireless headphones

Will the Genie main Tower transmission interfere with the Sennheiser RS 175 wireless headphones that transmit at 2.4 ghz?

posted 

Today at 8:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

QuickTune

How do I get the channel logos to display on the QuickTune feature? We can program the channels into the nine locations but, our other units display

posted 

Today at 10:25 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:55 PM

HDMI Control Bug, HDMI does not pass thru on DirectTV Genie

My equipment is all HDMI connected into my AVR (Streamer, Bluray, HR44, etc) inputs.Most of the time I watch my equipment with the AVR off. I do not

posted 

Today at 12:27 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:32 PM

RC66X remote does nothing at all

Hi All,I currently have an RC65RBX remote (RF programmed) to my HR24-100 rec'r. This remote has become so balky I'm about to "bounce it" off my brick

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:19 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

directv equipment

how do I find my directv equipment specifications

posted 

Yesterday at 5:13 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:47 AM

Genie 2 HS17-100 Vulnerability Details : CVE-2011-3348 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service

Genie 2 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service I have IPV 6 turned on and AT&T 1 GIG fiber with a BGW210******* Noticed on my Router ***

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:27 PM

Alexa and Genie Mini not working

I have recently upgraded our system from an HR44 to the new HS17 with c61k mini. We previously had our amazon eco dot synced and working with Alexa. N

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:40 PM

remotes work inconsistently

my remotes work sometimes then will not work like they are jammed or locked up the system has been reset and they have new batteries in them also they

posted 

Yesterday at 12:45 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:29 PM

DVRs not sharing recordings

I have a Genie DVR and several genie minis that are working but my HD DVR is no longer seeing my Genie DVR recordings and my Genie DVR does not see my

posted 

Yesterday at 4:16 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:50 PM