Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DirecTV remotes and Yamaha AVR weird issue

I have a Genie (HR-54), UN65H7150 Samsung TV and an RX-A770 Yamaha amp. These items have been working together with no problems for 3 years now. Every

Questions

Viewable channel not in guide and not authorized to record.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, could The Weather Channel (channel 362) showed up in the guide, I could set the DVR to record single shows or series (

Questions

Genie

Genie keeps telling me the TV is not allowed to view the program and that my HDMI cable needs to be replaced.  I rep[laced the HDMI cable and still ge

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

transfer recording settings

I am expecting a replacement Genie2 and am looking to transfer my recording settings from old device to new device. Note I want to transfer settings a

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

what is the differences or advantages of HR 44 and HR 54 genie models

Currently runniing HR44 genie HDMI connection with a Samsung UN55JU670DFXZA and HR24 with a Panasonic TV, DVD and Roku setup.  I am due for a Free 2 y

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Info from the AT&T Community

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Genie repeatedly reboots

I have a Genie receiver with nothing attached to it. It is set up for a wireless internet connection. Whenever I hit pause to go do something, if I am

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

External hard drive and software update 0x13af

Is anyone having a problem with their external hard drive once you had a software update? Specifically 0x13af a few days ago... hr44/200 was working f

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled Service - Need DIRECTV Executive Office Address *ESCALATION*

I have cancelled my service and was told to return the receiver and remote.  A return box was supposed to be sent to me but it never was.  I called DI

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Genie (HR44-700) 0x13af update causing issue w/ HDMI and CEC

Ever since receiving the 0x13af update a few days ago on my Genie (HR44-700), I have been having an issue with HDMI control. I have the Genie 2 connec

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts