Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Upgrade from HR34-700 to HR54-700 or Genie 2

Hello Group. I have an HR34-700 connected to my living room, I have 5 additional TV's connected with Genie Mini's C41-100. I have wireless internet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

HDMI Control / CEC with 4K Genie Mini and Samsung TVs

Just got two Samsung Q7DR TVs (2019 model) from Costco and am having difficulty setting up CEC / HDMI Control / Anynet+ with 4K Genie Minis. Clients

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Recommendation for replacement remote

My DirecTV remote has gone south. Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? Does AT&T provide replacements? Thanks for your help.

posted 

an hour ago

Problems recording the CW network.

When recording programs from the CW network on my DirecTV Genie, I often get dropouts. The picture goes black and sometimes I also lose the sound too.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Genie 2 Series

When I sent up the series manager to record a show it will not copy the next show. I click on the show twice and it shows multiple R's butit doesn't r

posted 

6 hours ago

DVR and on demand not working

Some features and functionality are unavailable due to the type of account you have. Visit directv/business for more info

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

AT&T upgraded my direct tv to 4k at no charge then they charged me-need help.

I had been calling direct tv for a while to get an upgrade to 4k and was given the same story $399 plus another box for $99. I told them I would leav

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Genie 2 HS17-500 status light keeps blinking green to Orange and Back to Green.

Hello, may I ask if it possible to use Coax cable's with the genie 2 if you have a long-distance? I live I have an upstairs room and the genie 2 serve

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Program no ready to download yet

I have tried uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app on my iPad but I continue to get a message that shows I recoded in the last 7 days are not prepar

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

What's up with these unwanted "MANUAL" Recordings ?

Recently my DVR List began to show "MANUAL" recordings of shows that I did not request. Where is that coming from? The shows bear no resemblance to my

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago