Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

The AUDIO SIGNAL for my DirectTV service is delayed by 2-3 seconds

All channels doing the same thing: the audio comes about 2 - 3 seconds AFTER the video.EVEN when trying to playback a show that I have recorded.Thiss

Show on the guide does not match recorded show on NBC only

Anyone having trouble recording and viewing shows on NBC? I record Chicago Med, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD every Wednesday. For the last two weeks,

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

TV error code 928 WVB not working or rebooting?

HR44 receiver is working and Samsung smart TV is working. TV system test indicates Wireless Video Bridge is not connected and TV error code on all our

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unable to get some channels - one receiver

I am unable to get some channels on one receiver. All other receivers work fine. Did the reset, unplugged and plugged back in, cleaned card contacts,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Ads in the guide are getting out of hand!

Is there any reason for DirecTV to have more ads on a guide page than there are actual guide listings? How about spreading them out. Or better yet,

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Receiver stuck on "Running Receiver Self Check"

We have been experiencing DTV issues for a bit & rebooting the receiver has normally cleared the problem. Now the receiver is stuck on Running Receive

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Replace broken receiver

My current directv receiver is showing a broken hard drive message. I need to order another receiver but cannot contact customer service. How can I re

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

My receiver says my hard drive is broken and to contact directv to have it fixed. What do I do when I can’t call to report the problem

I cannot report that receiver as broken because the call center is closed. It says the hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

No Picture from Geni

My tv is working fine but my geni is not showing a picture. There are no error messages just a black screen. My secondary receiver says there is no co

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Receivers

Since phones are not being answered, how do I request a new receiver. I need a wireless receiver and the one I have is wired.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…