Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

On demand not working says "sorry we have no programs that match this filter at this time

Any answers for this? I’ve had two phone calls with technicians, a couple of chat sessions, and a technician at my house. Still the same problem. If I

Questions

How do I record MY TEAM on MY CHANNEL

I am beside myself whenever I try to record a sports team season.  DirecTV RANDOMLY chooses channels in another language or channels that I do NOT get

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Info from the AT&T Community

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Need a web link to the current list of DIRECTV of available receivers.

I've been a customer since 2014 and want top see the current list of Geni server/receivers including technical details and not glossy dumbed-down sale

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Return status of HR24-500 Receivers

I cancelled my Direct TV service this week.  My three receivers are (1) HR24-500 and (2) HR24-700.  The e-mail I immediately received from direct tv s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

volume out

no volume on 1 box only  have already re booted box and disconected power.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

do i have to change my direct tv equipment for at&t equipment to prevent interruption of service even though i don't need HD chanels

I am still use equipments from Direct TV to watch my favorite vietnamese chanels such as SBTN, VGN TV,Tviet . I don't need any HD channels and i don't

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Can I find when a Playlist show will expire

I have an HR44/200 Receiver. I recorded 2 shows from TBS On-Demand. Those 2 shows have a blue diamond with an exclamation inside. According to manual,

Questions

How do I send my direct tv equipment back

Moving, and need to send it back to direct tv

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

On Demand programs

How do I know, before recording an on demand show, if I can watch it on any and all of my receivers or that I can only watch it on the one receiver?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts