Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

T
Blue box stays on every channel after watching SportsMix (channel 205) - please help

I have a blue box stuck on every channel for the past 5 days and it won't go away. I was watching the US Open golf on the SportsMix channel which hig

Questions

Receiver/DVR turning off by itself and rebooting at the same times each day.

My primary receiver is freezing up and then resetting itself at the same times throughout the day. 0750, 1150, 1450, 2050 (EST) and then sometime ove

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 hours ago

Questions

no guide info for local CBS in AK

So DirecTV switched the local CBS channel from ch. 13 to 26 and there is no guide info on the TV. I can't DVR anything because it says to be announce

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

DirecTv HR54 reciever @ home and how in my RV?

Can I use/have DirecTv HR54 recievers and DVR at home and still use a non-HR54 receiver in my RV?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

DirecTV set up through a J-tech audio extractor

I have a theater set up with a Sony 4K projector and a Sonos-Arc sound bar. Source material (like Netflix via internet or a DVD player) goes through a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

directv genie receiver noises

when my directv genie reciever is powered off i still hear alow whirring sound coming from the unit. is this normal, is it the hard drive

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Poor picture quality

I recently upgraded to wireless mini genies 2 for all 7 TV's. I had all TV's wired before. Are the wireless genies going to provide the same quality p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Recordings are Missing

The "bug" has apparently not been fixed. 20 episodes of a series show being recorded have gone missing.  Punching "0" on the recording history d

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Direct TV equipment problem

I have been having problems with my Direct TV equipment--especially the DVR. It stops, pauses, drags out in recordings.  I recently switched to

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

RC 73 Remote and LG SN5Y Sound Bar

None of the codes listed in the pairing section for this remote work. I can get the remote to control the volume and mute but it will not turn the so

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts