Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Loyalty and Tech Dept Results

Today, I was confronted with and issue with one of 2 mini Genies. I thought I had done and knew everything, which to try and resolve, but no result.&

Questions

How do I schedule a repair apointment online

How do I schedule a repair appt online?

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Guide on DVR shows "Title Not Available" or "To Be Announced"

My DVR has been showing "Title Not Available" on some channels. I have tried to reboot it but it still is having the same problem.  Can you tell

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Title Not Available

many of my channels are now saying Title Not Available, I've hit the reset buttons but it didn't help the problem

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV for RV's

I have an RV and king dish system. Up to now I have been buying Dish as you go, a monthly service when we take trips, however, I have direct TV at hom

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Why doesn't Caller ID display on TV anymore?

We lost the capability of our TV to display Caller ID on our TV screen.  It happened after the recent DirecTV update.  This was a very convenient feat

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Replacement HR54/700 DirecTV Receiver Still Continues to Reboot Every 20 to 25 Minutes - [Recent Firmware Push Problems: 0x13af]

Firstly, I apologize if my tone appears to be that of anger and/or frustration. As your valued customers, we realize that mistakes can happen, and as

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

direct tv box

My main box that records (DVR) is not working correctly, Recorded shows sometimes are crackly and the picture is messed up.  I keep having to re

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Remote

Have a RC73 remote the channel button up doesn't work now is there a way to fix this or do i have to buy a new remote.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

End of Standard Service?

I have been a DirecTV customer for more than 30 years. Due the geology of my property and heavy forestation, my antenna is mounted on a post approxima

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts