Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

D
What is the process of requesting 2 receivers I never us be removed from my service and my bill

My account has 4 directv receivers. I no longer use 2 of them.  I would like to have the charges removed from my bill and no longer pay for them

Questions

Wireless connection lost..

“Wireless connection lost. The connection to wireless video bridge has been lost. Please make sure that video bridges and server are properly connecte

Questions

Why do I have to change the channel 6 times before I can get sound on my remote genie

And why does it reboot when I take it off pause?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 hours ago

Questions

New Equipment Found message will not stop displaying

I installed Sony STRDH-790 receiver yesterday and every time I turn the AV receiver or the Directv box on I get this message.  I did program the remot

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeffreyjm4 

3 hours ago

Questions

Pixelation only on ABC

Hello, This issue has been going on for a long time. I have pixelation that happens every minute or two and last for a few seconds. It only hap

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help: Moca/Deca ohhh myyyy

I have direct TV Dish but a different internet provider since neither AT&T nor Direct TV have internet in my area. My internet is awful. I was goi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

13 hours ago

Questions

Recorded shows still not showing up in list

Recorded hows are not showing up on my dvr,. While directv makes more dumb “enhancements” to the softeware they ignore glaring problems.  This is not

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T RIP OFF AND SCAM

We returned our equipment as directed in a timely manner to a UPS store. Now we are being charged for the equipment that we returned and neither AT&am

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Fxinxs 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sort recordings by day recorded

My wife records daily several game shows. When she brings up the list to select on to watch the current day's is not on the top of the list. Our old H

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DirecTV receiver box

one of the video outlets is round and about the size of an s-video plug. what kind of plug will it accept?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts