Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

S
Repeating issues with code 615

I have multiple genie mini clients (3) connected to my wireless bridge/dvr.  None of these have moved location in the past year.   Over the past 2 wee

Questions

On demand not working says "sorry we have no programs that match this filter at this time

Any answers for this? I’ve had two phone calls with technicians, a couple of chat sessions, and a technician at my house. Still the same problem. If I

Questions

How do I record MY TEAM on MY CHANNEL

I am beside myself whenever I try to record a sports team season.  DirecTV RANDOMLY chooses channels in another language or channels that I do NOT get

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Info from the AT&T Community

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Need a web link to the current list of DIRECTV of available receivers.

I've been a customer since 2014 and want top see the current list of Geni server/receivers including technical details and not glossy dumbed-down sale

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Return status of HR24-500 Receivers

I cancelled my Direct TV service this week.  My three receivers are (1) HR24-500 and (2) HR24-700.  The e-mail I immediately received from direct tv s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

volume out

no volume on 1 box only  have already re booted box and disconected power.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

do i have to change my direct tv equipment for at&t equipment to prevent interruption of service even though i don't need HD chanels

I am still use equipments from Direct TV to watch my favorite vietnamese chanels such as SBTN, VGN TV,Tviet . I don't need any HD channels and i don't

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Can I find when a Playlist show will expire

I have an HR44/200 Receiver. I recorded 2 shows from TBS On-Demand. Those 2 shows have a blue diamond with an exclamation inside. According to manual,

Questions

How do I send my direct tv equipment back

Moving, and need to send it back to direct tv

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts