Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

B
Quick black screen

Tv goes black/no sound for a our 1/2 second every few minutes. This only happens on two of my receivers, the other two are fine.

Questions

Changing my service address to that of my billing address

I've been attempting to restart my service at my new address. I have it all set up and receiving 95 to 98% signal. I booted my hr44 it did it's selfch

Questions

manager is attempting to record on channels I don't get

Record is set to all available channels and records on unavailable channels (east / west coast network). Channels are on guide of channels I get -

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Fxinxs 

2 hours ago

Questions

Protection Plan

I'm new to DTV. I'm paying $21/m. for the protection plan. Do I need this? How common is it for something to break down? What does the plan cover?&nb

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 hours ago

Questions

How to disabale TO WATCH FROM THE BEGINNING PRESS -- TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

I  get the message " TO WATCH FROM THE BEGINNING PRESS -- TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET, I  cannot connect to the internet and I DO NOT need this message

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Mail4pugs 

6 hours ago

Questions

No audio with new TV

Replaced Samsung TV with Sony TV; DirecTV video works, but no audio at all. Apps (Netflix) audio works, but not DirecTV programs.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Balden 

8 hours ago

Questions

Genie 2 upgrades

Want to upgrade master and 3 mini genies to genie 2 sys. Have one tv on an old debt,not connected to the genies... can we upgrade and still use the tv

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

software download error

My receiver(HR22) keeps trying to download new software since this morning when I turned it on. It spends around 30+ minutes searching for new softwa

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

10 hours ago

Questions

Why error 771 only on some channels and only when NFL Sunday ticket is on or any extra?

Why error 771 only on some channels and only when NFL Sunday ticket is on or any extra channels are offered on previews? Don't say it has anything to

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

11 hours ago

Questions

Pixelation on certain channels

Every minute or two I am getting brief pixelation and a short audio glitch. It happens on some channels and not others.  From tonight, happens o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts