Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

programming remote control for Bose Sound bar

I have read the "article" on the website and gone through the set up feature on my directv. this did not work. the walk through on my Genie doesn't

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Return of equipment

Was sent email not to return receiver equipment but thought better check with you guys first as we don't want to get charged for it in the future, Cal

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

DTV our. Message says, “DELETE A LOCATION. Your accounonly autholocations. You must remove 3 locations???????

DTV our. Message on screen says “DELETE A LOCATION. Your account is only authorized for 0 locations. You must remove 3 locations. ???? Bill is auto p

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Mini genie to yamaha receiver

I just recently changes to the whole house directtv system. I am trying to hook up the mini genie to the surround sound Yamaha receiver and I am unab

4K Receivers

Going from a Pioneer Elite 50" HD plasma TV (w/ HR34 receiver) to either an LG or Sony 65" 4K OLED in the main room. For the present time I am staying

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Genie won't playback a program on my "recordings list" now that I no longer subscribe to the channel

For Example, I recorded Game of Thrones.. when I renewed my package, I dropped HBO and changed to Starz. Now the 5 episodes of Game of Thrones will n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Info from the AT&T Community

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Direct tv on demand receiver says receiver is not ready for downloads up to 3 hours

I have direct tv and a genie receiver and when i try to watch on demand shows it says receiver is not ready for downloads for 3 hours. i reset receive

Adding an external hard drive to HR-44

I have an HR-44 that I would like to add an external HD to. I had purchased a HD enclosure a while back and had an older HD available. Putting this ol

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Very disappointed with remote access

So my DirecTV DVR is accessible on the Internet and I have recordings that I want to watch when I travel. VERY problematic. Most of the time it doesn

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago