Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

W
Recycle Direct TV equipment

They sent me a new Genie and mini Genie with 2 sets of what to do with the older equipment instructions.  One stated to peal off the original shipping

Questions

Confirmation ATT/DirecTV does not want equipment returned.

I had DirecTV  (35838720) service disconnected several months ago and was told to expect notification of the disposition of the equipment I was leasin

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

no signal from receiver and wont reboot

We had a very bad storm and it fried my tv and my direct tv receiver was connected to same surge protector as tv and now it shows no signal wont cut o

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

can not get the remote to connect to the receiver

remote control will not work can not get it to connect to the receiver

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

why won't Direct TV send a return equipment kit

I have asked three or four times for Direct TV to send return kit.  I asked long before the Covid mess.  I still have NOT received a kit.  The UPS sto

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

DVR

We are going to get new equipment, but we are concerned about losing recorded programs saved on our dvr.  Is there a way to transfer the recordings fr

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

MLB EXTRA INNINGS/ Whole Home DVR

I have whole home dvr and MLB Extra INNINGS. When I record a game on one of my dvr’s, I can’t watch on any of my other dvr’s. I just get a black scree

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

HR44-200 Max number of clients

I ordered two additional wireless clients for my Genie.  During the installation process of the first new client I received a message that I have alre

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV Online Guide Log-in

I'm trying to log in to https://www.directv.com/guide on my computer but instead of being taken to the guide for my zip code, I'm being taken to my AT

posted 

a day ago

Questions

DirectTV problems

I stopped getting DVR recorders from CBS - now my guide will let me select The Price is Right - or The Ellen Degeneris show, or CBS Evening news - but

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts