Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Upgrade from HR34-700 to HR54-700 or Genie 2

Hello Group. I have an HR34-700 connected to my living room, I have 5 additional TV's connected with Genie Mini's C41-100. I have wireless internet

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Poor service

Does everyone have problems with their Direct TV. I have to get on my computer and refresh my receivers. It does not seem to keep track of what progra

posted 

2 hours ago

Do I need a SWM with an H44-500 receiver?

Our second TV and it's accompanying genie mini, AC adapter, and Swm were removed by a DirecTV technician, because we were not using it any more. That

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Do I need a SWM with an H44-500 receiver?

Our second TV and it's accompanying genie mini, AC adapter, and Swm were removed because we were not using it any more. That left the main TV in the l

posted 

4 hours ago

Weather Channel Local on the 8s

I recently upgraded my old HR21 receiver to a Genie HR54. On the old box I consistently received Weather Channel's Local on the 8s, but on the new box

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Alexa and Genie Mini not working

I have recently upgraded our system from an HR44 to the new HS17 with c61k mini. We previously had our amazon eco dot synced and working with Alexa. N

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Need to return HR22 to Directv but how to do so is confusing

It's been quite a long time since I've returned a DVR to Directv. But we need to do so shortly. We have a failing HR22. We have the equipment prote

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Genie 2 Series

When I sent up the series manager to record a show it will not copy the next show. I click on the show twice and it shows multiple R's butit doesn't r

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Recommendation for replacement remote

My DirecTV remote has gone south. Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? Does AT&T provide replacements? Thanks for your help.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

HDMI Control / CEC with 4K Genie Mini and Samsung TVs

Just got two Samsung Q7DR TVs (2019 model) from Costco and am having difficulty setting up CEC / HDMI Control / Anynet+ with 4K Genie Minis. Clients

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago