Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Genie Mini "signal" field is blank in HDMI

This is a case of "it worked until the upgrade." I have both HMDI and A/V outputs from my DirecTV receiver. The HDMI goes to the TV. The A/V goes to a

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My channels don't work

I recently paid my bill but it's still asking me to pay my bill on my TV I can't watch anything

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Reciever/box

I am wondering if the age of the reciever/box can be why we are having some issues sometimes. I ask because it's not in the budget to have someone to

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Directv sent me an email asking me to now return (or face a non-return charge) the NEW HR24 box we just set up yesterday!!!

Not believing a recent story I decribed here could get any worse, I proved myself wrong this morning. If you want any history, first see this thread

posted 

19 hours ago

Poor service

Does everyone have problems with their Direct TV. I have to get on my computer and refresh my receivers. It does not seem to keep track of what progra

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

101 satellite

Will Directv cease transmission on the 101 satellite or will it continue to transmit for a few years?  I've read that will happen in April 2019 but he

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

I can't believe Directv could be this incompetent

I posted elsewhere about replacing a failing standalone HR22 with an HR24. Directv made a miserable mess out of the order. The order was started on

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Upgrade from HR34-700 to HR54-700 or Genie 2

Hello Group. I have an HR34-700 connected to my living room, I have 5 additional TV's connected with Genie Mini's C41-100. I have wireless internet

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Do I need a SWM with an H44-500 receiver?

Our second TV and it's accompanying genie mini, AC adapter, and Swm were removed by a DirecTV technician, because we were not using it any more. That

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Do I need a SWM with an H44-500 receiver?

Our second TV and it's accompanying genie mini, AC adapter, and Swm were removed because we were not using it any more. That left the main TV in the l

posted 

2 days ago