Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Genie Remote

Remote will turn power on and off to TV and adjust volume but will not allow me to make any selections on guide

Questions

Order a Wireless Genie

Can someone point me in the right direction to order a wireless genie receiver?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

WIRED CONNECTION LOST

IN ONE OF OUR TV LOCATIONS THE TV WON'T START AND COMES UP WITH THE MESSAGE "WIRED CONNECTION LOST".  I HAVE TRIED REBOOTING, AND REFRESHING.  I THOUG

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Questions

New irritating menu pop-up in HR57-700 0x13af. How to disable?

An info message pops-up frequently when navigating the menu and usually doesn't close on its own. The message: "Press select for Channel List View, pr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Resetting receiver as unplugging didn’t work

My receiver seized up.  I restarted the receiver 2Xs by unplugging it from wall. It is still giving error msg as “having difficulty starting up”.  I l

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

transfer recording settings

I am expecting a replacement Genie2 and am looking to transfer my recording settings from old device to new device. Note I want to transfer settings a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

HR24/200 Receiver

Try to connect my Directv HR24/200 HD Receiver to the internet, I connected the ethernet cable from the router to the back of the receiver but when I

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

H-24 Receiver

I have a Wingard Carryout G3 Satellite that I use with one of my at home receivers.  I recently up graded any old D-12 receiver and got a H-24.  Will

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

recordings not showing in my list

I have the Genie and having issues with my shows not showing upThe List is never fully completeI record whole series and one day I see them then I do

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Replacement HR54/700 DirecTV Receiver Still Continues to Reboot Every 20 to 25 Minutes - [Recent Firmware Push Problems: 0x13af]

Firstly, I apologize if my tone appears to be that of anger and/or frustration. As your valued customers, we realize that mistakes can happen, and as

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts