Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

A
DirecTV set up through a J-tech audio extractor

I have a theater set up with a Sony 4K projector and a Sonos-Arc sound bar. Source material (like Netflix via internet or a DVD player) goes through a

Questions

Recordings are Missing

The "bug" has apparently not been fixed. 20 episodes of a series show being recorded have gone missing.  Punching "0" on the recording history d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Poor picture quality

I recently upgraded to wireless mini genies 2 for all 7 TV's. I had all TV's wired before. Are the wireless genies going to provide the same quality p

Questions

tv reception

tv says " your TV DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM, CONTENT PROTECTION. REPLACING THE HDMI CABLES WILL ALLOW YOU TO VIEW THE PROGRAM. THEN PROGRAM COMES

Questions

directv guide shows no information

My Genie DirecTv Guide shows "No Information" on all channels. How do I get my Guide information back?  Genie IS attached to internet via WiFi.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

8 hours ago

Questions

Adding External 4 TB HDD is not recognized by HR54-500???

HELP!!!  I have a HR54-500 that I want to add a 4TB Fantom eSATA HDD for extra storage. The Fantom 4TB eSata HDD is in a Rosewill RX-358 U3C eSATA enc

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

9 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV equipment problem

I have been having problems with my Direct TV equipment--especially the DVR. It stops, pauses, drags out in recordings.  I recently switched to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

catherinerst 

10 hours ago

Questions

RC 73 Remote and LG SN5Y Sound Bar

None of the codes listed in the pairing section for this remote work. I can get the remote to control the volume and mute but it will not turn the so

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Blocking deleting ability from playlist from all rooms except from one

I want to find out how to only be able to delete programs from my playlist from only one room. I want to block other rooms from being able to delete a

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

12 hours ago

Questions

Running receiver self-check won’t quit.

The power went out 6 days ago and all my other receivers work, but a older dvr will start up and get to “running receiver self-check“ and stay on that

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sdpete 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts