Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

T
Reciever in room

My reciever in my bedroom has a message reading Retrieve Pin. What do I need to do to remove it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Whole Home DVR Not Working - Solutions From AT&T

Watch what you want, when you want—in any room you want.   Here’s how it works. When you connect an HD DVR to other HD DVRs or HD receivers in

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Upgrading to Genie DVR

I've received several notices that I qualify for an upgrade to Genie. Before I do, I have several questions.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

termination

are boxes sent to return equipment or are we expected to provide boxes?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

DIRECTV won't play CBS Affliate

I have 2 Directv receivers in my home and the main one in the living room is skipping over CBS when we try to tune in the channel. The program bar at

Questions

DVR is not recording the entire show

In the past two weeks, three shows on different channels have been cut off either half way through the show or in the last five minutes.  The shows st

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

MLB EXTRA INNINGS/ Whole Home DVR

I have whole home dvr and MLB Extra INNINGS. When I record a game on one of my dvr’s, I can’t watch on any of my other dvr’s. I just get a black scree

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

DVR turns on & off

Our DVR turns off or on or will change channels when we turn the ceiling fan on or off. Did this once in awhile at first but the frequency is increasi

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

NO Caller id on HR44-500

Still NO caller ID on DVR which is hooked to phone line but caller id is on both Genie minis and they are not connected to phone line. it worked fine

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

External hard drive and software update 0x13af

Is anyone having a problem with their external hard drive once you had a software update? Specifically 0x13af a few days ago... hr44/200 was working f

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts