Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Accepted Solution

DVR keeps freezing up

My Direct TV DVR receiver keeps freezing up. I can push the reset button and all is well for a few hours before it freezes up again.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How often do you have to refresh your receiver

For 17 years before the GENIE upgrade, I had reasonably great tv service. Now for the last 4-6 months, I lose stations and have to refresh the receiv

posted 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get a Genie Mini? Confusing info and costs

I don't know why it is so hard to get a 2nd TV hooked up. Am I missing something? Yesterday I decided it would be nice to have a 2nd TV so I did an o

posted 

Yesterday at 5:14 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Resetting

I'm box has been freezing then resetting itself a lot over the last few days. Its messed up stuff we are trying to record.

posted 

Yesterday at 12:14 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:57 PM

UGH! "Running receiver self-check"???

I unplugged my receiver, to change to a new TV cabinet. It took hours to get the receiver to reconnect and then about once a week, I have to reset the

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:43 AM

Direct TV app playlist not updating

I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, reset the direct TV box, but still the app won't update. Cannot call tech support again, got to

posted 

Today at 4:42 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to split signal

I have hr54 swm. I would like to split signal to tv in bedroom. It’s ok if I watch same channel as the hr54 swm. I have splitter hooked up now but it’

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:13 AM

Directv Genie not letting other boxes see it

Directv recently replace one of my HR22 DVR's with an HR24, and my HR44 Genie with another HR44. The reason they replace the HR44 was because we coul

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:11 AM

second Genie wants pin??

I have two TVs, My system was disconnected from host, I'm authorized again, I did a manual reset on main genie, the other TV wants pin from main geni

posted 

Today at 12:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:05 AM

Why didn't the Genie keep the tv presets?

Why didn't the DirecTv Genie DVR keep the ability as the non-DVR receiver to program to go to a certain channel at a certain time? This is one downgra

posted 

Yesterday at 4:53 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:12 PM