Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

No Signal on wireless Mini Genie sudden stop after working for a month

Wireless Mini Genie NO SIGNAL but worked up until March 27th then nothing. service started Feb 28th then on March 28th only one out of four Genies is

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

remote keys not working with my wireless mini

All the remote will do is work with the tv. none of the direct functions work. threr is a orange light on the mini

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

My receiver says my hard drive is broken and to contact directv to have it fixed. What do I do when I can’t call to report the problem

I cannot report that receiver as broken because the call center is closed. It says the hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

My Receiver

Hello there, My HR44-500 is not powering on at all. I have tried rebooting, unplugging and the power button for 20 seconds. Nothing is happening.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Anybody have a contact or email address I can use to get a new receiver??

A few years ago we switched to using the genie minis in the various rooms of our home.Well these genie minis only function when the genie receiver is

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Unable to get some channels - one receiver

I am unable to get some channels on one receiver. All other receivers work fine. Did the reset, unplugged and plugged back in, cleaned card contacts,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Genie remote

I tried all the steps in the troubleshooting section and I still can’t get my genie remote to work any suggestions?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Genie 2 tower red ights blinking

This AM I noticed my Genie 2 tower had 2 red blinking lights and the "add client" light was illuminated.Both 4K tv's are functioning normally.I cannot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

MINI GENIE HAS NO SIGNAL

We have recently moved, our mini genie keeps saying no signal

getting local channels changed

I am a snowbird spend part of the year in mesa az. get local phoenix channels,have returned to northern minnesota and trying to get switched to the lo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…