Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

D
I got rid of Dirctv 2 weeks ago and no label

It's been 2 weeks and No label for my equipment to return it! are they trying to pull a fast one and make me pay for the stuff? I'll never trust them

Questions

6 hours on the phone without any resolution!

I was a long time employee of DIRECTV who retired last year. Today, without notice, following an account audit, my box had my packages removed. Spent

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

JudyTVFilm 

an hour ago

Questions

Cosmetic issues?

Does Directv always send replaced receivers that look like (Edited per community guidelines) or did I just get unlucky? Two HR24 and one HR54. Wonderi

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Box transfer to a new user

I have 2 box’s i sold in a Rv the new owner wants to turn them on How do i do that , I’ve done it before but can t remember How.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 hours ago

Questions

poor download speed

I have an ethernet connection to my hr 54-700. I test out on my computer connected to the same router at over 150 mbps. When I first got the receiver

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 hours ago

Questions

issue directv

waiting for receiver signal if your receiver is restarting, connection will be restored once its back online

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

wormy8378 

5 hours ago

Questions

RC65(X) numbers don't work

I have three of them, all work except for the numbers (at the bottom)...a couple numbers work but most don't...I got some RC73s but they are incompati

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

9 hours ago

Questions

No audio with new TV

Replaced Samsung TV with Sony TV; DirecTV video works, but no audio at all. Apps (Netflix) audio works, but not DirecTV programs.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

goldw1800 

9 hours ago

Questions

Closed

Summit TV

Just got a new RV and it came stocked with a Summit TV. When they came to set up the Direct TV they said Summit isn't on the list therefor couldn't se

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Connecting DVD/VCR players with a C61 or C51 genie bos

I just upgraded to HR 54 genie with a satellite C61 on one other tv and C51 on another.  I have DVD/VCR players on both the C61 and C51.  

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts