Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

directv shows energy saving mode

In the last two days, every time I turn on one of our TV's the screen says it is in power saving mode because there was no activity in the last four h

posted 

Yesterday at 6:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:08 PM

No Sound coming Through Direct TV receivers

The sound on my Sharp Roku TV stopped working when I am watching TV through Direct TV. The sound works with all the streaming services. A tech came ou

posted 

Today at 1:47 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:36 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Returning Direct TV equipment

How do I receive the box and shipping label to return the Direct TV Equipment? Thank you,Mike

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Things To Know From AT&T

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information   If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:03 AM

Manage my Directv DVR online

I'm trying to manage my scheduled recordings from the DirecTV website and I'm not finding a way to do that.  How can I change the priority, remove or

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:15 PM

4K Vizio TV (V655-G9) says "TV doesn't support 4K" - just had the 4K upgrade

When on the 4K Channel(s) - 105 / 106 I get the message I'm watching in 1080. When I go to Settings / Display / TV Resolution the 4K Box is "grayed ou

posted 

Yesterday at 3:13 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:00 PM

travel

Is there any way to get my locals from an R.V I will be living in my sons R.V for a couple of months.

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Caller ID

I accidently turned off my caller ID on my Genie receiver and now customer service is telling me that I cannot turn it back on. Why not? This was a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

DirecTV a/v out of sync on 2020

I have DirecTV's HR44-500 Genie connected directly to my Sony x950G 4k in my living room, and the mini Genie connected to a HiSense tv 1080 in a bedr

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unwanted 4K recording

I have Illinois football and basketball set up to record. I set them up to record the team series or whatever it’s called. Well, it keeps recording my

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago