Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Headphone hookups for HD24-500

I currently use over-the-ear Sennheiser RF headphones with my HR24-500. I'd like to use something other than those, which work well but are bulky. Wha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Genie Stopped Offering Option to Delete After Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

Today at 3:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:29 PM

Audio cutting out on NBC?

Lately the audio has been cutting out and screen goes black for a couple seconds on NBC only. Please don’t insult me and tell me to change the HDMI ca

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:05 PM

Genie Suddenly Stopped Option to Delete Show after Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

Today at 3:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:30 PM

Recycling

If I receive notice that my equipment can be recycled rather than returned, do I have to send to DIRECTV recycling center they provided or can I recyc

posted 

Yesterday at 7:39 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:53 AM

Rewind on Genie Remote Quit

All of sudden unable to rewind on Genie remote. Til yesterday could rewind show I was watching or had recorded. Doesn’t work to rewind show/channel li

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:13 PM

Vizio TV not seeing DTV signal on power up

I just got a new Vizio V505-g9 TV. I have my HR44-700 DVR connected HDMI input 1 (ARC enabled). When I power up the TV and DVR at the same time using

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:47 PM

TV Disconnect

A rep called me from (Phone number hidden) saying that there was an issue of radiation in my local 78250 San Antonio area and that my reception could

posted 

Yesterday at 5:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:26 PM

Accepted Solution

Winegard G2 carry out

What receiver is compatible with my Winegard G2 carry out dish?

posted 

Yesterday at 5:09 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:58 PM

Returned equipment not refunded

I posted in Septemberish of 2019 that I returned 5 boxes to direct. They have on 3 occasions since then told me they have received them. They have s

posted 

Yesterday at 4:18 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:09 PM