Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

C
How do I send my direct tv equipment back

Moving, and need to send it back to direct tv

Questions

On Demand programs

How do I know, before recording an on demand show, if I can watch it on any and all of my receivers or that I can only watch it on the one receiver?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Return status of HR24-500 Receivers

I cancelled my Direct TV service this week.  My three receivers are (1) HR24-500 and (2) HR24-700.  The e-mail I immediately received from direct tv s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

"new software found" - twice a day for a week

my receiver keeps downloading "new software" every day for a week. it takes almost 3 hours every time and appears to be the same thing over and over.

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

4k genie and non 4k tv

I have a genie c61k-700 receiver and a non 4k tv. I have had them successfully connected through a marantz av receiver since 2015. However my marantz

Questions

Unable to create a useable connection from DirecTV DVR Receiver to wired or wireless AT&T residential gateway

I have recently installed AT&T fiber + DirecTV.  The install went smooth and fast.  New codecs on DirecTV look great. The AT&T residential gateway (AR

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

How can I get a local channel connector

I recently switched from Dish and had a connector that allowed me to get channels with an over the air antenna.  I see Direct has a similar device but

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Code 771 but can still watch at low resolution

I activated a replacement receiver - not a Genie, an older model. It technically works, but I get 771 code every time I change the channel, but can ov

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

DirectTV Access CArd

I was notified by email that I needed to replace my DirectTV Access Card.  I have called the number provided in the email many times.  It is always bu

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

How do I disconnect On Demand from my tv ad receiver Dont want it

Son hooked up on demand program and I dont want it

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by