Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Screen Saver on Pause Playback

I just noticed that on pause I am getting ads, pictures, stuff that looks like a screen saver.Where is this coming from?I see no setting for any scree

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

How to get a Genie Mini? Confusing info and costs

I don't know why it is so hard to get a 2nd TV hooked up. Am I missing something? Yesterday I decided it would be nice to have a 2nd TV so I did an o

posted 

Today at 5:14 PM

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Why didn't the Genie keep the tv presets?

Why didn't the DirecTv Genie DVR keep the ability as the non-DVR receiver to program to go to a certain channel at a certain time? This is one downgra

posted 

Today at 4:53 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DVR deleting entire show list instead of one episode

So I have a show that I had multiple episodes recorded.  I went into my Genie to delete some episodes that I had downloaded and watched offline on my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:46 PM

Viewing Content on Genie DVR

We are getting ready to move into out new home and the only TV service available to us is DirecTV. I used to be a DTV customer for many years but fina

posted 

Today at 12:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:42 PM

IR remote is difficult to control c61k mini; receives duplicate signals

I had Directv 4k installed and the IR remote is difficult to control c61k mini; it receives duplicate signals. For example, if I press guide, instead

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:47 PM

Resetting

I'm box has been freezing then resetting itself a lot over the last few days. Its messed up stuff we are trying to record.

posted 

Today at 12:14 PM

How many programs can record at one time?

We had 2 programs recording and were watching football. Another program was set to record and a message came on saying that we had to change channels

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Recycle receivers in texas

I have 4 receivers and wanting to recycle them.

posted 

Yesterday at 8:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:47 PM

Convert .vcr files to more commonly used media format like .mp4 or .mpeg

ATT used to allow recording of web meetings using a file format .VCR. I know a conversion tool exists but I'm Leary of downloading virus laden convers

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:44 PM