Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

No sound but I have a picture.

My sound is not working with my direct tv box, but I have a picture.The sound works perfectly fine if I am connected to my house antenna. I have check

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Equipment

Iv been looking online to try and get 2 new remote for my house, but can’t seem to figure out how to order it can you put in my request to order them

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Return of equipment

Was sent email not to return receiver equipment but thought better check with you guys first as we don't want to get charged for it in the future, Cal

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Error code 932

Had an error code 932 come up on my Direct Tv along with Diagnostic codes: 71-73-94-200

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Why Does My Signal Go Out Every Time It Rains - Why is every discussion about this issue deleted?

Just got hooked up 3 days ago, and already we were out 15 Minutes, and 49 Minutes in 2 rain storms!  Your salesman assured us that this problem was fi

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

programming remote control for Bose Sound bar

I have read the "article" on the website and gone through the set up feature on my directv. this did not work. the walk through on my Genie doesn't

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

DTV our. Message says, “DELETE A LOCATION. Your accounonly autholocations. You must remove 3 locations???????

DTV our. Message on screen says “DELETE A LOCATION. Your account is only authorized for 0 locations. You must remove 3 locations. ???? Bill is auto p

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Mini genie to yamaha receiver

I just recently changes to the whole house directtv system. I am trying to hook up the mini genie to the surround sound Yamaha receiver and I am unab

4K Receivers

Going from a Pioneer Elite 50" HD plasma TV (w/ HR34 receiver) to either an LG or Sony 65" 4K OLED in the main room. For the present time I am staying

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Genie won't playback a program on my "recordings list" now that I no longer subscribe to the channel

For Example, I recorded Game of Thrones.. when I renewed my package, I dropped HBO and changed to Starz. Now the 5 episodes of Game of Thrones will n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago