Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Internet speed test

All of a sudden, my Genie won't show the speed of my internet. I can test my speed on my laptop and am getting around 28mbps download speed which use

Questions

Genie download speed extremely slow and channel blipping

You Our directv genie has a download speed of zero for the last couple of days, while all of our other devices have download speed of 230+ in most

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

can roku tv be connected to directv genie dvr?

Can roku tv be connected to directv genie dvr

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

DVR turns on & off

Our DVR turns off or on or will change channels when we turn the ceiling fan on or off. Did this once in awhile at first but the frequency is increasi

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Audio - Video Description Feature

With the Video Description feature enabled, audio descriptions of a TV program’s key visual elements are inserted into natural pauses in the program’s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

MLB EXTRA INNINGS/ Whole Home DVR

I have whole home dvr and MLB Extra INNINGS. When I record a game on one of my dvr’s, I can’t watch on any of my other dvr’s. I just get a black scree

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Test Speed Does Not Support 1080p, 4K

Why is it that when I test my network speed the arrow only points to “HD”, and not 1080p or 4K. My speedtest at home registers at 400mbps Something wr

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Local channels

Are standard def locals now gone in 68105, Omaha, NE? Have disappeared from my r22 receiver

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Remote will not turn on RF box

I purchased a new Samsung TV for the room where the recorder is located. I moved the previous set to another room (as well as the Direct TV remote fo

Questions

NBC affiliate

I live in San Luis Obispo, CA and used Direct TV via Santa Barbara CA channels. Mid day 8/11/20 I lost the local NBC affiliate channel 6 KSBY. 

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts