Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DVR HR44-200 FW update 0x13b0 has slowed On Demand

On July 29 FW update 0x13b0 was pushed to my DVR. Ever since this has been loaded on the DVR downloads are taking VERY long.  All other devices

Questions

No Reception from Dish

When I turned on my tv and DVR, I got a blue screen. I tried using the red reset button on the DVR but nothing happened. Customer service won't be ava

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Problem Solved

Sorry, tv itself was on the wrong channel. It's working fine now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Questions

Upgrading to Genie DVR

I've received several notices that I qualify for an upgrade to Genie. Before I do, I have several questions.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Remote will not turn on RF box

I purchased a new Samsung TV for the room where the recorder is located. I moved the previous set to another room (as well as the Direct TV remote fo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

REACHING ZONE

I want to know if my boat is capable of receiving DirecTV signal while sailing the waters of Baja California, Mexico

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

DVR is not recording the entire show

In the past two weeks, three shows on different channels have been cut off either half way through the show or in the last five minutes.  The shows st

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Loyalty and Tech Dept Results

Today, I was confronted with and issue with one of 2 mini Genies. I thought I had done and knew everything, which to try and resolve, but no result.&

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Whole Home DVR Not Working - Solutions From AT&T

Watch what you want, when you want—in any room you want.   Here’s how it works. When you connect an HD DVR to other HD DVRs or HD receivers in

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Reciever in room

My reciever in my bedroom has a message reading Retrieve Pin. What do I need to do to remove it

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts