Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

P
My LG OLED65C7P television is not being recognized as 4K

My OLED tv is not being recognized as 4K compatible. When I upgraded my equipment 2 years ago to the Genie 2, my 4K service worked fine. No it is not

Questions

Trying to connect my HD DVR Receiver (HR24) to the internet - Set up is asking for Cinema Connection Kit

I am trying to connect my HD DVR receiver (HR24-500) to the internet via Wifi.  When I go through the set up, it is asking whether I have a Cinema Con

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Broken receiver

I need a return label

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

"new software found" - twice a day for a week

my receiver keeps downloading "new software" every day for a week. it takes almost 3 hours every time and appears to be the same thing over and over.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where on the website directv.com/recycle Can I print return labels?

I just had a chat with a directv rep and they directed me to this website to print labels to return my equipment but I cannot find it. Please help.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Tuner 2 no signal

I recently had a Winegard Sk-3005 dish on my RV that died. I had to upgrade to a SWM3. All is setup dish wise but the DVR receiver tells me there is n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I find when a Playlist show will expire

I have an HR44/200 Receiver. I recorded 2 shows from TBS On-Demand. Those 2 shows have a blue diamond with an exclamation inside. According to manual,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

HELP

ONE OF OUR SMALL BOXS IS NOT REGISTERING ON THE TV. I NEED TO SCHEDULE A REPAIR GUY TO COME OUT TO FIX THIS ASAP. I HAVE CHECKED ALL OF THE CORDS AND

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Remote Building

I have a remote building that is too far from my receiver to get a signal. The installer said I should order an additional receiver and a separate dis

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts