Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DirecTV guide issue

What does the following mean?  Should we do a rest?   Channel Guide not working or having some issue, customer message would be to say we are aware of

Questions

2 Direct Tv Dishes on roof( want to take 1 down-which?)

There are 2 Direct TV satellites on the roof of a property we bought= direct tv works- Is there a way I can tell which of the dishes are being utilize

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Removing the satelite dish from the roof.

As promised I am waiting to have the sat dish removed and I will pay the remainder of my final bill. Cant talk to anyone and no one responds to any em

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Bought King satellite form my camper and 2 Directv receivers from At&T for my camper, it will not work

I purchased King satellite and 2 Directv receivers from AT&T 8/19 put camper away and was told it would work in my camper, NOT. Called AT&T and they h

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Shared DVR Problem

I have a Genie receiver in my living room and an older receiver in my family room.  They're set up so both can play DVR recordings made on the other o

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

H-24 Receiver

I have a Wingard Carryout G3 Satellite that I use with one of my at home receivers.  I recently up graded any old D-12 receiver and got a H-24.  Will

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

No display. Only Sound.

My receiver is only giving me sound but no picture. I have tried changing the hdmi cable and tried different hdmi inputs on my tv but I get the same r

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Genie 2 On Demand content not working

We just got a Genie2 HS17-100 installed yesterday. I connected the Genie2 to my wireless network. When I try to use on demand I get a message that one

Questions

receiver will not turn off

last week two of my receivers will not turn off, I have to unplug them

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Lost biography info for the Cast & Crew

I have Directv (for 23 years!)  I have lost the biography info for the actors listed on Cast & Crew option.  When will it be restored?  That was a big

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts