Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Why doesn't Caller ID display on TV anymore?

We lost the capability of our TV to display Caller ID on our TV screen.  It happened after the recent DirecTV update.  This was a very convenient feat

Questions

direct tv box

My main box that records (DVR) is not working correctly, Recorded shows sometimes are crackly and the picture is messed up.  I keep having to re

Questions

End of Standard Service?

I have been a DirecTV customer for more than 30 years. Due the geology of my property and heavy forestation, my antenna is mounted on a post approxima

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

35 minutes ago

Questions

Direct TV for RV's

I have an RV and king dish system. Up to now I have been buying Dish as you go, a monthly service when we take trips, however, I have direct TV at hom

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

40 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Title Not Available

many of my channels are now saying Title Not Available, I've hit the reset buttons but it didn't help the problem

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Questions

Dubious Practices of Direct TV

I canceled my service with Direct TV on Aug. 8th. Direct TV wants to charge me though September 1st. There should be something illegal about charging

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking purchases from remote

I need to stop my children from purchasing shoes without permission

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Genie 2 problems

Unable to watch recorded programs in full. recordings stop and will not restart 

Questions

Unable to navigate DVR menu using the Menu button on my remote

When I click the Menu button on my remote (tried both the DirecTV remote and my Harmony remote), the popup menu for navigating available programs, set

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Directv receiver won't power on

While cleaning cobwebs from the back corner where my tv sits, I unwittingly unplugged the dvr receiver.  I assumed my dvr would resume functioning as

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts