Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Add another genie to existing account

I’ve tried calling and was on hold forever and transferred several times and no one could figure it out, I can’t find anywhere on the app to request a

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

No internet connection on one receiver but fine on the other

I am unable to get Netflix, Amazon or other such things on one of my televisions but the other one works. Got an error code of 72-044 but the telepho

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

"No Signal" message with Directv, but other sources work

I have a 13 year old Olevia 227 TV that I don't use often. When I turned it on today to watch Directv all I got was the "No Signal" message. I did all

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Error code 775

I have had the code 775 for two days. I've reset and unplugged the receiver several times. I dont have a SWM. The receiver model is HR54-500.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Problem moving receiver to another room;

I moved my genie receiver from one bedroom to another and I can't get it to work. What can I do?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

directv recievers for a king portable rv satellite

I am looking to see what directv recievers do i need for a King kop4800r portable satellite dish for my rv.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Hardware Failure

I have a notification on my screen. Hard drive has failed. I tried to contact customer support. After 30min on hold i resorted to this. This is the se

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Rc73

I’ve tried to reprogram my rc73 remote for two days I’ve done everything but it only flashes when I touch any button but not when I try holding down t

remote

Our Directv genie remotes do not work anymore...have tried ALL the Problem solving items.Will the AT&T remotes work with the Genies?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

No communication from satellite dish to receiver

I'm having issues with my dish not being able to communicate with my main receiver. ALL the connections are in place and secured, inside and outside.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…