DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DOCSIS 3.1 signal interference

Here's an odd problem. The apartment building where I reside has a DIRECT TV setup. An internet service provider decided to put its signal on the same

posted 

34 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Changes made regarding holding live tv and recorded programs

What is going on with our ability to place a recorded program on hold? When I put my program on hold, a screen pops up almost immediately, and when I

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Remote & box

We lost power at our house and the power come back on all the other TVs and remotes work to the receivers but the one in my living room my remote does

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Receiver, Mobile DVR Help & Error Codes

If you are having trouble with your DIRECTV services, check out our help articles below. In some cases, you can quickly resolve most issues with the w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Returning old equipment

I recently received a new Genie HD DVR that I installed. I did not receive a return label for the old equipment. What do I need to do with the old Gen

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

PAIRING DIRECTV RC73B REMOTE WITH TV

I bought a new DirecTV remote {RC73B} for my HR44/700 DirecTV DVR to replace one of the same that stopped working.The new interface won't pair it. The

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

closed captioning

On my 65" Sony TV, the closed captioning is very slow and does not show all the words. On my smaller TVs run by the genie,I get all the closed capti

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

DVR not playing recorded shows and very slow

DVR has error code 11-396 and says replace dvr. Not playing recorded shows for the 2nd week in a row just black screen and only option is to delete

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Receiver/card mis-match

After DTV technician installed my 2nd DVR some time back, my garage receiver hasn't worked due to 726 error code. I have reset it numerous times with

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

TV error message 775

I've been without TV for now 4 weeks and not long ago switched to ATT. Unfortunately the troubleshoot options do not resolve the issue and every time

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago