Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Receivers

I currently have a HR54-700 and a C61-200 and 2 of the C61-500 connected to it. Can I add any more to it or do I have to get another main receiver? If

posted 

Today at 3:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:54 AM

Genie Stopped Offering Option to Delete After Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:45 AM

DVR keeps freezing up

My Direct TV DVR receiver keeps freezing up. I can push the reset button and all is well for a few hours before it freezes up again.

posted 

Today at 2:05 AM

Adding DVR box for RV

I have just experiencecd my worst customer service experience in 15 years. After 5 different Reps and 3 hours on the phone, they kept trying to hav

posted 

Yesterday at 10:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:16 AM

Rewind on Genie Remote Quit

All of sudden unable to rewind on Genie remote. Til yesterday could rewind show I was watching or had recorded. Doesn’t work to rewind show/channel li

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Directv Genie not letting other boxes see it

Directv recently replace one of my HR22 DVR's with an HR24, and my HR44 Genie with another HR44. The reason they replace the HR44 was because we coul

posted 

Yesterday at 4:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:35 AM

Accepted Solution

HR44-500 question

Does the HR44-500 need to be powered up all the time to be able to talk to the client boxes ? Thanks

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:46 AM

Headphone hookups for HD24-500

I currently use over-the-ear Sennheiser RF headphones with my HR24-500. I'd like to use something other than those, which work well but are bulky. Wha

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Audio cutting out on NBC?

Lately the audio has been cutting out and screen goes black for a couple seconds on NBC only. Please don’t insult me and tell me to change the HDMI ca

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Genie Suddenly Stopped Option to Delete Show after Viewing

In the last few weeks, one of our DVR receivers stopped giving us the option to delete now or don't delete after viewing a recording. We have to go o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago