Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

C
TV Recordings

Is there a way to print a list of the recordings on the DVR?

Questions

Direct TV 24R-500 Sony 900H 75 inch TV No Sound

Three new boxes with technician present, got it to work after upload from direct tv, now it no longer works at all from direct tv, did the red button

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Retuning DVR

On July 13th, 2020 I canceled Directv and requested a label for the shipment back. I live 75 miles from any ups store or FedEx store. I requested a po

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

MLB EXTRA INNINGS/ Whole Home DVR

I have whole home dvr and MLB Extra INNINGS. When I record a game on one of my dvr’s, I can’t watch on any of my other dvr’s. I just get a black scree

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

DirectTV problems

I stopped getting DVR recorders from CBS - now my guide will let me select The Price is Right - or The Ellen Degeneris show, or CBS Evening news - but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reducing amount of receivers

We are trying to figure out a way to lower our bill, we are realizing more and more how much we don't use our service and until we can figure out how

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

DVR connection via wifi

CAN'T EVER GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE AT THIS COMPANY SO I RESORT TO ASKING THIS HERE. My dvr is HR24 model. How can I connect thru wifi? Is there a

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Genie remote shuts off dvr when shutting the tv off

I have a samsung tv and use the genie remote with direct tv. Whenever i hit off on the genie remote it turns off service to all the tvs in the house b

Questions

Directv receiver won't power on

While cleaning cobwebs from the back corner where my tv sits, I unwittingly unplugged the dvr receiver.  I assumed my dvr would resume functioning as

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Remote

Have a RC73 remote the channel button up doesn't work now is there a way to fix this or do i have to buy a new remote.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts