Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

HR44-200 Max number of clients

I ordered two additional wireless clients for my Genie.  During the installation process of the first new client I received a message that I have alre

Questions

Confirmation ATT/DirecTV does not want equipment returned.

I had DirecTV  (35838720) service disconnected several months ago and was told to expect notification of the disposition of the equipment I was leasin

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

DirecTV Online Guide Log-in

I'm trying to log in to https://www.directv.com/guide on my computer but instead of being taken to the guide for my zip code, I'm being taken to my AT

Questions

DirectTV problems

I stopped getting DVR recorders from CBS - now my guide will let me select The Price is Right - or The Ellen Degeneris show, or CBS Evening news - but

Questions

How do I fix error code 612

I would love to fix error code 612 on my television

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

ADDITIONAL RECEIVER FOR DIRECTV

have spent the last 2 hours trying to order another directv receiver for my home and have been transferred 3 times, placed on hold over and over again

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Recycle Equipment?

Hello,   Like others I cancelled my service. I got a message saying I don't need to return my equipment and they gave me a link for recycling. I am no

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

How do I record MY TEAM on MY CHANNEL

I am beside myself whenever I try to record a sports team season.  DirecTV RANDOMLY chooses channels in another language or channels that I do NOT get

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Error code 927

TV shows do not download.  Error code 927 states we are aware of the problem. try again later.  This has been happening for 4 months.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Code 615

Why do we periodically get code 615?  It says problem connecting to server.  During this time we miss whatever we are watching or recording.  This nev

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts