Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

My receiver says my hard drive is broken and to contact directv to have it fixed. What do I do when I can’t call to report the problem

I cannot report that receiver as broken because the call center is closed. It says the hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced.

Mini Genie Not Responding to Remote Control

One mini genie I have stopped responding to remote control. I reset it, unplugged it, and used a different remote control and nothing. Need this min

Replace broken receiver

My current directv receiver is showing a broken hard drive message. I need to order another receiver but cannot contact customer service. How can I re

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Genie 2 tower red ights blinking

This AM I noticed my Genie 2 tower had 2 red blinking lights and the "add client" light was illuminated.Both 4K tv's are functioning normally.I cannot

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Error code 775. Can't communicate with satellite dish

My box has lost communication with the satellite dish. I have restarted it and checked the cable connections. Even the one on the roof.

Problem

On one of my TVs, when I try to watch a show I recorded, I just get a black screen. I reset the box and it worked for a few days, but having the same

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Recent Picture Quality

Hi all .... anyone else notice a degradation in picture quality recently (say last couple weeks)? Could it have anything to do with recent free previ

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need technician

Unable to call anyone at DirecTV and need technician to repair problem that will not fix through any troubleshooting method.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Wireless

Ever since I got wireless I’m knocked off at least 4 times an hour. Everything is connected correctly. Can I go back to to unwireless. I never had a p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Mini Genie won't reconnect

Got the infamous lost connect message on the bedroom genie. Would not reonnect and got the meassge it was looking for wirless bridge. Did the whole

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…