Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

I
need ATT fedex account number and address for return of DirecTV equipment

I've returned to Canada and have Directv equipment that needs to be returned.  Fedex ship does not have the information in Canada.  Returning to the U

Questions

Local channels won't stay on

Hi. I'm having trouble with the local stations in the Scranton, PA area. They were working okay up until last week. I get the error message that pops

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

ADDITIONAL RECEIVER FOR DIRECTV

have spent the last 2 hours trying to order another directv receiver for my home and have been transferred 3 times, placed on hold over and over again

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

How do I fix error code 612

I would love to fix error code 612 on my television

Questions

Unable to navigate DVR menu using the Menu button on my remote

When I click the Menu button on my remote (tried both the DirecTV remote and my Harmony remote), the popup menu for navigating available programs, set

Questions

how contact DTV web manager for wrong data

How/where do I contact someone at the DTV web site to report a continuing problem with the equipment recycle section of the web site?

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

My LG OLED65C7P television is not being recognized as 4K

My OLED tv is not being recognized as 4K compatible. When I upgraded my equipment 2 years ago to the Genie 2, my 4K service worked fine. No it is not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

VERY ANNOYING BANNER that pops up very shorty after you pause your show?

This needs to stop or I will cancel.  This began some months ago and we've had it.  It only happens on our Genie DVR.  And it's so annoying.  About 15

Questions

"new software found" - twice a day for a week

my receiver keeps downloading "new software" every day for a week. it takes almost 3 hours every time and appears to be the same thing over and over.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

TV Recordings

Is there a way to print a list of the recordings on the DVR?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts