Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Volume REALLY loud when tv is first turned on (everytime)

Since having Directv installed each time I turn on my tv the volume is really loud....No matter how much you turn it down when you turn off the t.v. i

Questions

Diagnostic code

Got a new receiver (HR24/500). worked great a few weeks. then started skipping in playback. then yesterday box wouldn't turn on. did a reset. remote w

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Downloading from DVR to iPad

I have been trying to watch programs from my DVR on my iPad. I have Auto Prepare on and when I click on the green arrow to download it says its puttin

Questions

when my DTV receiver goes off it need o be unplugged and replugged to turn on

when my DTV receiver goes off it need o be unplugged and replugged to turn on. No response on the front panel or with remote.   Any suggestions?

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Receiver won't go into standby issue...

Having an issue.   My DirecTV C31-700 Genie Mini won't go into standby.  When I try via remote or the receiver button itself.  The blue power light st

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Overriding a Samsung smart remote with a direct tv remote

I want to program my direct tv remote on my Samsung tv that is already programmed for a smart remote

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

receiver identification problem

i refreshed receiver,  it did not work and i pressede the reset button and it did not work

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Genie 2

How well does the new Genie 2 system work.   I believe what used to be mini's are now called clients?   Are they wired or wireless.   What Wi-Fi speed

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

HDMI Control - RC73 remote issue - Amplifier kept turning on when not needed

I just spoke with Kevin in Advanced Technical DirecTV support.  He resolved in 20 min what could not be resolved in the previous 2-3 calls I made and

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

direct tv recorded programs

i have to search thru all recorded episodes to play the most current recorded. is there a way to fix my recorded list to most current 1st.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts