Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

H
Replacing my DirecTV receiver

DirecTV sent me a new receiver via UPS. It arrived Saturday, June 27. We hooked it up the next day and packaged the old one for return. Took the box t

Questions

Bought King satellite form my camper and 2 Directv receivers from At&T for my camper, it will not work

I purchased King satellite and 2 Directv receivers from AT&T 8/19 put camper away and was told it would work in my camper, NOT. Called AT&T and they h

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Questions

DIRECT TV UPDATES

RECEIVED A CALL FROM A CALL CENTER SAYING THEY WERE AT&T AND CONTACTING CUSTOMERS TO GIVER THEM A FINAL SOFTWARE UPDATE AND A $30. A MONTH DISCOUNT. T

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Genie2 doesn't see my TV has 4k resolution

Genie2. 4k Genie mini.  Samsung "8000" 4k TV. When turning all on, DTV settings doesn't show 4k resolution available. I can set it manually. But when

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Two TVs

Can I connect two TVs to one receiver/Dvr? Will watch one at a time.

Questions

All DirecTV genies DVR security problem

I ran a Trendmicro Housecall for networks and it found a HIGH RISK in one of the devices on my network. Turns out it is in the DirecTV DVR. It is the

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

My DVR shows don’t show on my iPad. DVR HR 44 500

Only 4 recorded shows appear on my iPad. No reason why only those 4. Also none show when I’m not at home

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Replacement HR54/700 DirecTV Receiver Still Continues to Reboot Every 20 to 25 Minutes - [Recent Firmware Push Problems: 0x13af]

Firstly, I apologize if my tone appears to be that of anger and/or frustration. As your valued customers, we realize that mistakes can happen, and as

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Genie Remote

Remote will turn power on and off to TV and adjust volume but will not allow me to make any selections on guide

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Order a Wireless Genie

Can someone point me in the right direction to order a wireless genie receiver?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts