Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Hello work 35

I have a pretty old hr24 and want to upgrade it. DirecTV told me I would have to buy a genie and split my account into two as I have a genie in anothe

Questions

Program Guide Showing "No description available"

For the past week a new program guide problem has started to appear. When using the guide to read the program description, at least half the channels

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

genie mini wireless

can the range of the genie wireless be extended

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

771 error code

It's a clear day, nothing appears to be blocking the satellite dish, however several channels (such as 312 Hallmark) received the 771 error code. This

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Dubious Practices of Direct TV

I canceled my service with Direct TV on Aug. 8th. Direct TV wants to charge me though September 1st. There should be something illegal about charging

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Loyalty and Tech Dept Results

Today, I was confronted with and issue with one of 2 mini Genies. I thought I had done and knew everything, which to try and resolve, but no result.&

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

MLB EXTRA INNINGS/ Whole Home DVR

I have whole home dvr and MLB Extra INNINGS. When I record a game on one of my dvr’s, I can’t watch on any of my other dvr’s. I just get a black scree

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

How do I schedule a repair apointment online

How do I schedule a repair appt online?

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Audio - Video Description Feature

With the Video Description feature enabled, audio descriptions of a TV program’s key visual elements are inserted into natural pauses in the program’s

Questions

Video connection lost error message

Since yesterday while watching recorded shows, I keep getting an error across the tv screen that says video connection lost and the show goes off and

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts