Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Direct TV receiver shuts off intermittently.

RecivReceiver will power back on, but will shut off again in 10 minutes. this occurs 3-4 times, then it will stay on for an hour or two, then shut off

HR24-500 won't turn on without reset

The last several days, my HR24-500 wouldn't turn on.  It's unresponsive to a power command from the remote, or the power button on the front panel.  I

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Stop recording on-demand programs

I just switched to Directv and AT&T fixed wireless. Every time I set a series to record, even when I set it to record only new episodes, it eventually

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Video Bridge Survey Mode - Inactive

My tv in the question will not connect, but the remote is not working.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

receiver

one of my receivers has a red light and is not working. i have tried all of thge suggested remedies and none work. how do i get a replacement receiv

Genie Controller

I have a similiar problem. Using my genie controller, it turns box and TV on with one button however it will turn box off but will not turn the TV off

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

no signal

HDMI 1 is our direct tv mode.For the past month we're getting "no signal" on the main receiver, but the two bedroom receivers are fine.The receiver ha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Reactivate Equipment

My equipment is only a couple of years old and I would like to reactivate it instead of entering another lengthy contract. I deactivated in November.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Background crackling/clicking sound

All the channels have a background clicking or crackling noise. reset box, changed HDMI input, etc DVD player and atreaming services do not make th

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Watching programs on a computer that were recorded on Directv DVR

Can I watch programs on my computer that I recorded on the Directv DVR? If yes, what would be the steps to do that?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…