Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

travel

Is there any way to get my locals from an R.V I will be living in my sons R.V for a couple of months.

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:16 PM

Caller ID

I accidently turned off my caller ID on my Genie receiver and now customer service is telling me that I cannot turn it back on. Why not? This was a

posted 

Today at 1:58 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:13 PM

DirecTV a/v out of sync on 2020

I have DirecTV's HR44-500 Genie connected directly to my Sony x950G 4k in my living room, and the mini Genie connected to a HiSense tv 1080 in a bedr

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:30 PM

Manage my Directv DVR online

I'm trying to manage my scheduled recordings from the DirecTV website and I'm not finding a way to do that.  How can I change the priority, remove or

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:25 PM

Unwanted 4K recording

I have Illinois football and basketball set up to record. I set them up to record the team series or whatever it’s called. Well, it keeps recording my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:04 PM

Direct TV app playlist not updating

I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, reset the direct TV box, but still the app won't update. Cannot call tech support again, got to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:50 PM

Getting out of contract, salesman lied to us

We were lied to in order to get our business and DirecTV will NOT let us out of our contract because of this! The salesman told us that we would have

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:17 AM

IPad Can’t Connect to DVR

For over two years my Directv app has been unable to connect to my DVR.I have done every troubleshooting step suggested by tech support (and these for

posted 

2 days ago

software updates

ok so i was watching t.v. and recording something at the same time. my mini started sprouting off that it had software updates and it asked me if i wa

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

genie

main receiver in living is working fine the small receiver in bedroom is not working right bout every 15minutes while watching a recorded movie the sc

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago