Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

S
Shared DVR Problem

I have a Genie receiver in my living room and an older receiver in my family room.  They're set up so both can play DVR recordings made on the other o

Questions

H-24 Receiver

I have a Wingard Carryout G3 Satellite that I use with one of my at home receivers.  I recently up graded any old D-12 receiver and got a H-24.  Will

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

Questions

No display. Only Sound.

My receiver is only giving me sound but no picture. I have tried changing the hdmi cable and tried different hdmi inputs on my tv but I get the same r

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Genie 2 On Demand content not working

We just got a Genie2 HS17-100 installed yesterday. I connected the Genie2 to my wireless network. When I try to use on demand I get a message that one

Questions

receiver will not turn off

last week two of my receivers will not turn off, I have to unplug them

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Lost biography info for the Cast & Crew

I have Directv (for 23 years!)  I have lost the biography info for the actors listed on Cast & Crew option.  When will it be restored?  That was a big

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Returning Equipment Nightmare

I cancelled my service and never received a box/shipping label to return my equipment. I called customer service and was told they don't send labels a

Questions

Genie2 doesn't see my TV has 4k resolution

Genie2. 4k Genie mini.  Samsung "8000" 4k TV. When turning all on, DTV settings doesn't show 4k resolution available. I can set it manually. But when

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Artwork and Expanded Program Info Missing From Guide

My HR54-700 had slowed down after the last update of 0x13af so I did a search for clearmybox and performed a double red button reset.   It has been 5

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Pausing a show

Who's (Edited as per community guidelines) idea was it to put the dumb "commercial" in every time you pause for 2 seconds and then it goes to a black

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts