Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Unable to get some channels - one receiver

I am unable to get some channels on one receiver. All other receivers work fine. Did the reset, unplugged and plugged back in, cleaned card contacts,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

My Receiver

Hello there, My HR44-500 is not powering on at all. I have tried rebooting, unplugging and the power button for 20 seconds. Nothing is happening.

Genie remote

I tried all the steps in the troubleshooting section and I still can’t get my genie remote to work any suggestions?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

No Signal on wireless Mini Genie sudden stop after working for a month

Wireless Mini Genie NO SIGNAL but worked up until March 27th then nothing. service started Feb 28th then on March 28th only one out of four Genies is

posted 

an hour ago

remote keys not working with my wireless mini

All the remote will do is work with the tv. none of the direct functions work. threr is a orange light on the mini

Genie 2 tower red ights blinking

This AM I noticed my Genie 2 tower had 2 red blinking lights and the "add client" light was illuminated.Both 4K tv's are functioning normally.I cannot

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

MINI GENIE HAS NO SIGNAL

We have recently moved, our mini genie keeps saying no signal

getting local channels changed

I am a snowbird spend part of the year in mesa az. get local phoenix channels,have returned to northern minnesota and trying to get switched to the lo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My receiver says my hard drive is broken and to contact directv to have it fixed. What do I do when I can’t call to report the problem

I cannot report that receiver as broken because the call center is closed. It says the hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Video bridge survey mode inactive

Our wireless video bridge and our genie minis have worked flawlessly since they were installed many months ago. In the middle of watching a show recen

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…