Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

R
roku link enter com activation code @☎ (+1-785-279-2348)

roku link enter com activation code @☎ (+1-785-279-2348) roku link enter  activation code @☎ (+1-785-279-2348)roku link enter Com activation co

Questions

Kaspersky Support Phone +1(𝟖𝟎𝟎)*/𝟗𝟔𝟏/*𝟓𝟓𝟏𝟑} Number Toll-Free Number LBSK

Kaspersky Support Phone +1(𝟖𝟎𝟎)*/𝟗𝟔𝟏/*𝟓𝟓𝟏𝟑} Number Toll-Free Number Since the KASPERSKY platform popularity has been KASPERSKY and increasi

Questions

GFJGHJHJ

DJGFJHGJ

Questions

4k Install Updated

Hello, this is a follow-up to the previous post I made. I just had the second 4k mini installed and again the technician seemed pretty much clueless a

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

richardh2004 

3 hours ago

Questions

No Sound from TV

I have a one year old Samsung tv and I have DirectTV. I have the TV connected via HDMI 2 to receiver box (not main one).  The following issue oc

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPad App Download Location

I'm moving, and realize I'll lose my DVR content. I have a few things I would like to save, and see the download option on the iPad app.  Is the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TexasBrit 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

"Only New Episodes" records multiple episodes

I have a Genie-II and have set my "Typical Recording Preferences" to 'Episode Type' = 'Only New Episodes'. I would expect that this records ONLY the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Fxinxs 

a day ago

Questions

Same commercial repeated endlessly

Last night while watching TVLand and everyone loves Raymond the commercial for the Ford Escape repeated its self for 168 times and over one hour. I w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Relocating receivers to receive 4K signal

I have an HR54 and 2-C61 genie minis. The installer set up the HR54 as the receiver connected to my 4K tv, but I have been unable to receive 4K signa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

ARC

This fixed the black blinking screen but I have a smart tv and once I went away from ARC I was unable to get sound through my AVR when I used the apps

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts