Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

F
can i activate a new access card online?

i received 4 new access cards via fedex with a notice that i needed to swap out the old ones or my service would go away.  i did this for one receiver

Questions

Programming RC73 Remote to work with TV when codes are not working

I purchased an RCA Roku RV model RTRU6027-US and have an RC73 Remote I would like to program to use with the new TV.  When I enter remote control prog

Questions

How to program my direct remote to work on a TCL 43S421 tv.

I'm trying to program my direct remote to work with my TCL 43S421 tv. I've tried just about everything. The model is not listed and have tried the sea

Questions

Genie C41-100 no longer turns off

I recently spoke with Customer Service, reporting that as of two days prior none of the 3 Genies would power off; either by pushing the illuminated DI

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

direct tv recorded programs

i have to search thru all recorded episodes to play the most current recorded. is there a way to fix my recorded list to most current 1st.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Replacement HR54/700 DirecTV Receiver Still Continues to Reboot Every 20 to 25 Minutes - [Recent Firmware Push Problems: 0x13af]

Firstly, I apologize if my tone appears to be that of anger and/or frustration. As your valued customers, we realize that mistakes can happen, and as

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Refund

Return the money taken

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

HR24 Shared Deletion Off

After working perfectly for years, a problem has surfaced on one of my HR24s, as part of a Whole-Home with a Genie 1, two clients and another HR24. In

Questions

Equipment return

I need to return a direct tv receiver

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Downloading from DVR to iPad

I have been trying to watch programs from my DVR on my iPad. I have Auto Prepare on and when I click on the green arrow to download it says its puttin

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts