Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Info from the AT&T Community

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

30 minutes ago

DTV our. Message says, “DELETE A LOCATION. Your accounonly autholocations. You must remove 3 locations???????

DTV our. Message on screen says “DELETE A LOCATION. Your account is only authorized for 0 locations. You must remove 3 locations. ???? Bill is auto p

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

4K Receivers

Going from a Pioneer Elite 50" HD plasma TV (w/ HR34 receiver) to either an LG or Sony 65" 4K OLED in the main room. For the present time I am staying

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Direct tv on demand receiver says receiver is not ready for downloads up to 3 hours

I have direct tv and a genie receiver and when i try to watch on demand shows it says receiver is not ready for downloads for 3 hours. i reset receive

Adding an external hard drive to HR-44

I have an HR-44 that I would like to add an external HD to. I had purchased a HD enclosure a while back and had an older HD available. Putting this ol

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Very disappointed with remote access

So my DirecTV DVR is accessible on the Internet and I have recordings that I want to watch when I travel. VERY problematic. Most of the time it doesn

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Programming remote for Visio D24h-g9

I am trying to program my RC66RX remote to work on my Visio D24H-G9 TV. I've tried all of the codes in the setup menu.Thanks!

Web Playlist is not recording to TV

I click on the Record on the item in my Web Playlist, which is supposed to then show up on my DVR playlist. But it is not working. How can I make t

box/receiver

how much is another box/receiver

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Equipment return issue

I briefly had DirectTV back in Aug 2018. I cancelled right away. The installer took some equipment back with him and I returned the rest via UPS. I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago