DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

DVR not playing recorded shows and very slow

DVR has error code 11-396 and says replace dvr. Not playing recorded shows for the 2nd week in a row just black screen and only option is to delete

Receiver/card mis-match

After DTV technician installed my 2nd DVR some time back, my garage receiver hasn't worked due to 726 error code. I have reset it numerous times with

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Difference between the EPS10R3-16 and the EPS10R0-16 Power Supplies?

I have a bad EPS10R3-16 Power Supply that was connected to a C61-700 Receiver. I cannot find an EPS10R3-16 Power Supply for sale, but I can find seve

TV error message 775

I've been without TV for now 4 weeks and not long ago switched to ATT. Unfortunately the troubleshoot options do not resolve the issue and every time

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

PPV Recording Error

A PPV that I had purchased was messed up due to weather, and skipped a large portion of the recording. Is there any solution?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keep getting No Channels Found message

My screen keeps saying No channels found - do you want to perform a channel scan?  But it does not let me do anything to select an answer

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Primary audio vs secondary audio location

I have spent over $1000 with 3 different audio EXPERTS to program my RTI remote when I last moved with unsatisfactory results. Problem#1 Audio in mai

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Whole Home Dvr

We just had a new Genie Hdvr added to our other 2 R22-100 units. My question is do the R22-100 need to be connected to the network that the Genie is o

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

RV and Winegard G3 Carryout with DTV H24 receiver

We used this setup all last summer in our RV. it was difficult to get the Carryout to lock on to the signal, but once it did, it worked fine. Now we'r

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Problem share recordings in rooms

I switched boxes with my Dad. I had record box an he didn't. But now I can't get all recordings from other rooms?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago