Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Genie recorder

I had direct tv installed today. When i ordered direct i told them i wanted the genie recorder. After the installation the tech told me he had me down

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Direct TV

I was a customer of DirecTV for 23 years and paid my bills electronically every month. The perfect customer. We moved from a single family to an apa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

compatibility with King VQ4100 antenna

I have an R-22 200 receiver, can anyont tell me if it is compatible with the VQ4100 Quest antenna from King?

Close captioning on Genie

I am 63 years old extremely hard of hearing. I can't wear my hearing aides while watching TV due to reverberation. I watch using closed captioning.

Part-time TV

I continue to get a 771 error message on my tv every single day. It is fine when I first turn it on but after a couple of hours it starts to get pixel

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

H24 receiver compatible with non-SWiM LNB?

I've used H24/SL3 dish/legacy LNB for years at a remote cabin. All non-SWiM. I'm providing advise to friend (also a long-time DTV suscriber) to dupl

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Way to organize recordings?

I have a ridiculous amount of recordings on my DVR, which makes it difficult to find what I want. Is there any way to organize them into folders or fl

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Can I swop the Wireless Genie with a different Genie in a different room/TV?

The DirecTV Wireless Genie is connected to a TV in a room we no longer use. If I discontinue the service on the Wireless Genie it will disconnect all

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

genie mini

genie mini does not work anymore

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

return address in Memphis for defective equipment

I have a receiver dvr to return and I need the return address in Memphis to send it to.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…