Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Direct tv set top box isn't

My Direct tv box doesn't come on and I can't reach anyone to help me

DirecTV Receiver

Called the (800) 531-5000 for assistance Spoke to Scott, he couldn't help told me to call Tech Support (877) 303-2243 On hold with Tech Support 1hr,

remote pairing

I get as far as the "hold" mute button and "enter" button on the remote set-up, it sounds with a tone, but no "success" message. repeated several tim

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Return label

Why am a getting the run around about a return label? There has been may comments from on line customers that can't seem to get one either. I was las

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Tech Support

I’ve been on hold several times for technical support to add a reciever to my account. I’ll hold for an hour every time and then the music stops. Afte

Video bridge survey mode inactive

Our wireless video bridge and our genie minis have worked flawlessly since they were installed many months ago. In the middle of watching a show recen

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

receiver

Lighting hit tv so new heisense 4k tv bought when connecting to direct tv picture and shows present but No Sound!moved to antenia and sound present ev

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Error code 775

Tried all tech recommendations. Still does not work. Is there anyway to get a tech out to the house? During this virus outbreak is when we need it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Canceled service need return box to send receiver back

I have requested a return kit twice now to return our receiver. I would like to return it so we do not get charged for anything extra.

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

getting local channels changed

I am a snowbird spend part of the year in mesa az. get local phoenix channels,have returned to northern minnesota and trying to get switched to the lo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…