Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Problem

On one of my TVs, when I try to watch a show I recorded, I just get a black screen. I reset the box and it worked for a few days, but having the same

remote

how do I get the red light to go off my remote, it won't let me turn my tv on or off?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

re-send authorization to re-activate my receiver

I get a message that I need to have an authorization resent to reactivate my receiver.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

How do you get the tv’s to sync? My tv in my living room and the tv In my kitchen are about 2 second off from each other.

My tv’s are about 2 seconds off & when we watch live events it is very annoying that 1 tv echos the other. Is there a way to fix this and sync them?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

receiver won't turn off and remote won't change channels.

All of a sudden we can't change channels or turn off the receiver. Changed the batteries in the remote...it will change volume and mute and turn off

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Genie remote

I tried all the steps in the troubleshooting section and I still can’t get my genie remote to work any suggestions?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

receivers with code 775

tried everything to fix the code on my tv 755 and even called nurmious times and stayed on hold for a hr a time and nothing yet will u please help me

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loss of video bridge connection to wireless mini's

I replaced my HR34/700 receiver and all of my wireless mini's show loss of video bridge connection. I tried to add them again but the screen to add th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

TV error code 928 WVB not working or rebooting?

HR44 receiver is working and Samsung smart TV is working. TV system test indicates Wireless Video Bridge is not connected and TV error code on all our

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…