Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

return direct tv reciever

i have 4 DirectTV receivers, now i need only 3 . therefore i want yo return one of the receiver by go to UPS store to send it back to AT&T or Directv

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

caller ID on a HR54-200 receiver.

Just had a HR54-200 receiver installed and I can't find anywhere to turn on caller ID. Had it on my old receiver and miss it. How can I get it for thi

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

steve installed genie May 22 and gave me a phone number to call him if it quit working. well, it quit the weekend and i think number bogus

how do i get steve to reconnect the genies?the number he gave me gets no answer or text returned.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Genie

We can just record one show on our Genie. If we try to record more than one we cannot watch live tv.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

4K Receivers

Going from a Pioneer Elite 50" HD plasma TV (w/ HR34 receiver) to either an LG or Sony 65" 4K OLED in the main room. For the present time I am staying

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Have a dish located on a fishing boat and it wont work.

Can you reboot the dish

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

This location is not authorized

We have had DirectTV service with a Genie HR54 and multiple mini's C41-700, C51-500, C61-100, C41-500 and has been working fine. A few days ago tryin

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

too many internet connections ?

My directv system, according to my internet provider, sometimes attempts to open hundreds of connections. This causes me to be disconnected for a shor

Fire Tablet will not register to DTV

Problem: DirecTV app on a Kindle Fire tablet continually fails to register with DVR. Problem is limited to the my Fire tablet: my Samsung is registere

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Pause screen stuck, while movie audio plays in back ground.

My genie is stuck with a pause ad that says, currently from AT&T, email you'll love currently.com/GO (press any button to dismiss this screen) well I