Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Problem

On one of my TVs, when I try to watch a show I recorded, I just get a black screen. I reset the box and it worked for a few days, but having the same

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Sent wrong remotes

I ordered 2 universal remotes from direct tv and got them the next day. I was sent 2 connectors for the inernet to be used with direct tv. Even with

posted 

42 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Show on the guide does not match recorded show on NBC only

Anyone having trouble recording and viewing shows on NBC? I record Chicago Med, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD every Wednesday. For the last two weeks,

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

927 error code

i've followed the directions on how to correct this which was to delete the program and down load it again. However, the same thing occurred. I rese

no signal

no signal message

Direct TV

Have no direct tv service yet I’m still being billed. I’m unable to speak to an agent or get someone to come out and check my service.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Video bridge survey mode inactive

Our wireless video bridge and our genie minis have worked flawlessly since they were installed many months ago. In the middle of watching a show recen

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Returning Equipment after canceling DTV?

I canceled DTV 2 weeks ago. I confirmed several times during the call that I would receive an email directing me how and where to return the equipmen

Stuttering and Loss of Signal when Air Conditioner comes on

I don't know what brand of receiver I have, there is no name on it anywhere. It is not DVR or HD. I have 4 of them in my house, and had no trouble wit

Unable to sync Samsung QN65Q7DRAFXZA TV with DirecTV remote

I just bought a Samsung QN65Q7DRAFXZA tv and can't get the DirectTV remote to recognize it. I go into the menu, pair remote and only have option to P

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…