Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

equipment return

when I cancelled directv I was told you would be sending box for return items, nothing has showed up yet, now the 21 days are up! and theres the stay

Recordings

A few of my programs have not recorded and i get a code 13. what does that mean. it says my show was cancelled because of a programming update. it als

Mini Genie Bad HDMI Port

I have 3 mini genies in my home, all connected to a Wireless Video Bridge. Last night the mini genie in one room stopped transmitting video to the TV

Rc73

I’ve tried to reprogram my rc73 remote for two days I’ve done everything but it only flashes when I touch any button but not when I try holding down t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Rep added HBO without my permission

I finally got a chat rep..I was asking about adding HBO. I got disconnected waiting on the rep to reply. After being reconnected the Rep adding HBO wi

H24 receiver compatible with non-SWiM LNB?

I've used H24/SL3 dish/legacy LNB for years at a remote cabin. All non-SWiM. I'm providing advise to friend (also a long-time DTV suscriber) to dupl

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

compatibility with King VQ4100 antenna

I have an R-22 200 receiver, can anyont tell me if it is compatible with the VQ4100 Quest antenna from King?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Genie recorder

I had direct tv installed today. When i ordered direct i told them i wanted the genie recorder. After the installation the tech told me he had me down

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Direct TV

I was a customer of DirecTV for 23 years and paid my bills electronically every month. The perfect customer. We moved from a single family to an apa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Close captioning on Genie

I am 63 years old extremely hard of hearing. I can't wear my hearing aides while watching TV due to reverberation. I watch using closed captioning.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…