Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Very disappointed with remote access

So my DirecTV DVR is accessible on the Internet and I have recordings that I want to watch when I travel. VERY problematic. Most of the time it doesn

Spectrum terms and conditions message pops up on DirecTV receiver.

I switched from att internet to Spectrum.  Recently a Spectrum terms and conditions message popped up on screen and it wont go away.  It asks to click

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

775 after troubleshooting

I have had 775 on my DirecTV this is my 3rd time being with DirecTV i have no swim all connections are good i was watching tv live program and it happ

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

request for defective equipment exchange

Of my three Genie-minis, one (it is shown as refurbished) has consistently lost signal from the beginning of our DirectTv contract began in Sept 2019.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Coaxial Splitter with Direct TV Receiver

I have a coaxial that comes straight from the wall and into the back of my direct tv receiver. But once I put a 2 way coaxial splitter On that line,

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

HR24/200 Receiver

Try to connect my Directv HR24/200 HD Receiver to the internet, I connected the ethernet cable from the router to the back of the receiver but when I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Power outage.

I have DTV, when I lose power with a generator, I still get no reception. What am I doing wrong?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

771 signal loss

We are not having bad weather.its been going on for couple of hours now

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Signal loss

Is there anything that can be done so that when storms come through (and sometimes just rain/thunder) that I won't lose signal?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

DVR Receivers & Internet

How do I connect my HR23/700 DVR to the internet without a Cinema Connection kit?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago