Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Genie receiver goes out every Thursday

Ever since we were foreced by directv to get the genies, which we hate by the way. We have had issues loosing out local channels several times a month

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

unable to start network services

error 818 HR44 receiver unable to start network services

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Error code 932

Had an error code 932 come up on my Direct Tv along with Diagnostic codes: 71-73-94-200

Power outage.

I have DTV, when I lose power with a generator, I still get no reception. What am I doing wrong?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Genie and autotune

before getting the Genie yesterday, the old receiver/remote had a function called autotune, where you could tune a program on a daily/weekly/once basi

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Genie Whole Home

I have a genie and HD DVR receivers in two other rooms. All show show in the recordings list. But when I'm on my genie and try to play a show that r

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

programming remote control for Bose Sound bar

I have read the "article" on the website and gone through the set up feature on my directv. this did not work. the walk through on my Genie doesn't

Coaxial Splitter with Direct TV Receiver

I have a coaxial that comes straight from the wall and into the back of my direct tv receiver. But once I put a 2 way coaxial splitter On that line,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

request for defective equipment exchange

Of my three Genie-minis, one (it is shown as refurbished) has consistently lost signal from the beginning of our DirectTv contract began in Sept 2019.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Genie won't playback a program on my "recordings list" now that I no longer subscribe to the channel

For Example, I recorded Game of Thrones.. when I renewed my package, I dropped HBO and changed to Starz. Now the 5 episodes of Game of Thrones will n