Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Return Label

My replacement Genie 2 did not come with a return label. It was not where it was supposed to be. I don't live any where near a UPS or Fedex store.Can

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Change channels on guide?

How do I change my menu to show channels that I have a freeview of? The remote in our bedroom doesn’t have a yellow button, so their instructions are

Error 771 - signal loss

So we had a storm come thru this morning around 6am. The storm is now gone, but our Direc TV still does not work. Still getting the 771 error message

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Error 775

We just encountered Error 775 last night with other inermittent problems that may be unrelated. There is no one to speak with. Help menus are not help

Defective Receivers

Hi and tried calling the 800 number yesterday and was on hold for 5 hours without assistance. Need 2 receiver replacements asap. We did ALL the trou

Remote control RC65X will not change volume on Hisense 65R6E1 TV

I just purchased a Hisense 65R6E1 TV. I'm using a H24-700 and a RC65X remote control. When attempting to reprogram the remote (menu/settings/remote co

english speaking directv customer service

my dvr continues to delete everything. cant get an english speaking person to help. last person was yelling at me and hung up on me.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

1st time connection to WiFi won’t work

H25/100 receiver and 1st time connection to Att wifi

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Connect to WiFi with direct tv

Can’t figure it out

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Wireless video bridge was working now it no server found

Customer was working 2 wireless mini, hr-54,wvb.Genie as picture. now no server found on minis reset all boxes same problem wvb as blue lite sold. Wir

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…