Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Why does tech support hang up on you?

I called and went through the automated technical support system. When that system could not help me I waited a moment for a tech to take the call. Th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Tv freezes

Both mini genie receivers freeze all the time—very annoying —they eventually reconnet but will freeze again—the main receiver does not have that probl

@Juniper Hardware question

We have HR34-700, 2x HR24-100 and C41FW-100. We have examined most of the streaming services in hopes of cord cutting and found DTV with physical DVR

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Fire Tablet will not register to DTV

Problem: DirecTV app on a Kindle Fire tablet continually fails to register with DVR. Problem is limited to the my Fire tablet: my Samsung is registere

Replacement

I need a replacement set of the RCA Jack's and a genie remote

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DECA 3rd Generation BB adapter

Hi,I have an HR44-500 receiver installed by a DirecTV technician. The HR44-500 is connected wirelessly to my home network. I'm looking to find a way t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

direct tv geni2

how can i upgrade to a geni 2 but still keep my box to use in are trailer ??

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Directv escalation

I have exhausted all escalations at this point. I have been a loyal DirecTv customer for over 15 years and my monthly payment is over $200. My equip

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Problem connecting hdmi tv to direct tv box

Have HDMI cable connected and power on direct tv box. Cannot get a signal to Sanyo HDMI tv

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

RC73 remote with LG Soundbar

Hi, I would like to know how to program the RC73 remote to control the volume of the NB3530A LG Soundbar instead of a Samsung TV volume. Thanks for a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago