Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Equipment return

On May 15th, I went to a local UPS store to drop off a Directv receiver that I had canceled. How long does it take to be notified that the received wa

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Replacement

I need a replacement set of the RCA Jack's and a genie remote

Why does tech support hang up on you?

I called and went through the automated technical support system. When that system could not help me I waited a moment for a tech to take the call. Th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Tv freezes

Both mini genie receivers freeze all the time—very annoying —they eventually reconnet but will freeze again—the main receiver does not have that probl

@Juniper Hardware question

We have HR34-700, 2x HR24-100 and C41FW-100. We have examined most of the streaming services in hopes of cord cutting and found DTV with physical DVR

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Fire Tablet will not register to DTV

Problem: DirecTV app on a Kindle Fire tablet continually fails to register with DVR. Problem is limited to the my Fire tablet: my Samsung is registere

DECA 3rd Generation BB adapter

Hi,I have an HR44-500 receiver installed by a DirecTV technician. The HR44-500 is connected wirelessly to my home network. I'm looking to find a way t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

direct tv geni2

how can i upgrade to a geni 2 but still keep my box to use in are trailer ??

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Directv escalation

I have exhausted all escalations at this point. I have been a loyal DirecTv customer for over 15 years and my monthly payment is over $200. My equip

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Problem connecting hdmi tv to direct tv box

Have HDMI cable connected and power on direct tv box. Cannot get a signal to Sanyo HDMI tv

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago