Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Do I need DECA Band filters with 2 D12 receivers and SWM dish?

We currently only have two receivers which are both standard definition D12 Models. The dish itself is relatively new AT&T and is SWM with a power ins

posted 

Yesterday at 2:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:56 PM

screen saver comes on too quickly after hitting pause

they keep making changes... but some i do NOT likeused to be, after awhile on pause, the DirecTV logo would come on and ricochet around the screen. th

posted 

Yesterday at 12:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:57 PM

AT&T upgraded my direct tv to 4k at no charge then they charged me-need help.

I had been calling direct tv for a while to get an upgrade to 4k and was given the same story $399 plus another box for $99. I told them I would leav

posted 

Yesterday at 9:49 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:50 PM

Recorded VOD Auto-Delete dates

Why do I have to keep an old DVR hooked up to my system in order to see the auto-delete dates for my recorded VOD programs? Additionally, why does AT&

posted 

Yesterday at 7:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:24 PM

Expiration Date of Recorded VOD Program?

On the genie, for a downloaded (in my playlist) on demand program (NOT PPV, but from one of the networks to which I'm subscribed), where can I see the

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:37 AM

HR54-200 Playback Problems

My HR54-200 Genie is acting strangely lately. When watching a recorded program, or watching live while the program is also being recorded, the video

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:59 AM

Can autotune be disabled on an H24 receiver?

Is there a way to set an H24 receiver to autotune to a specific channel every day such that the autotune schedule gets replenished every so often, eve

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment - Things To Know From AT&T

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information   If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

CBS on Demand programs stuck in a loop of nonstop commercials

Has anyone else experienced a nonstop series of CBS promos at the first commercial break when trying to watch a show downloaded from CBS on Demand? I

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

genie Like to add s-video via video Converter

Help genie hr 44 dvr it's without s-video I've hookup Magnavox 500GB HDD Dvd recorder 535h using A composite video I prefer s-video I used dvd+r Media

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago