Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

DirecTV App version 5.18.005, on OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Sprint - I can hear sound, but no video!

Device is a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G on Sprint network. Softwareversion 9.5.16.GM25CC. DirecTV app Bug report - regardless of content, I can hear the sound, b

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

AT&T Now DVR recorded proprams won't delete (Firestick device)

I have 2 shows taped from last Weds (both NBC news shows) and they won't play or delete. I've tried from different firesticks, from my cell and my tab

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

DirecTV Now on Roku TV

I have a TCL Roku TV, model 7131X.I am unable to fine the DirecTV Now app when searching for streaming channels.I purchased the TV in September 2019,

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Direct tv app log in credentials

I have never been able to log into my direc tv app. I have reset the password and called supposedly this was escalated but i haven't heard anything si

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Galaxy S10 DirecTV app no longer plays downloaded shows

I have been using the DirecTv app for several years. A little while ago the app no longer plays my downloaded shows. It is a strange issue. It will pl

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Cannot watch programs on apps on my smart TV

I have  TCL Roku smart TV with various apps-NBC, TLC, etc.  When I try to watch program on an app,   a message states   it's available only to viewers

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

DirectTV app on iPad: Movie Sorting Options

The sorting feature for movies needs to be expanded to be able to sort from oldest relase date to newest. Currently you can sort newest release date

posted 

4 weeks ago

Cannot access Directv activation page for NBC News app for Apple TV

I have tried to watch NBC News with my Appletv but am unable to do so. On Appletv I go to the NBC News app,then (1) go to the settings, (2) get the ac

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Connecting playlist to directv app

Why does the directv app say 'We couldn't connect to your DVR', when they are on the same WiFi and when I manually enter the IP Address?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Directv for tablets

I have been using this app for four years and yesterday it stoped working and I have been on phone with technical support for at least ten hours and n

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago