Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

J
Chat Feature

What happened to the chat feature? Since AT&T bought DirecTV, I've never once seen it available. This is really terrible customer service given that p

Questions

Streaming woes

Can i watch live or recorded content from vivid on phone with paid vivid subscription

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Questions

error 1721

I am running latest version of Windows 10 64 bit OS Build 19041.330 on an HP 700 Desktop.  After about 3/4s of the way through installation, I get "ER

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Questions

sleep setting

does dtv remote allow a user to set a shut down time for the tv and genie...my settings does not show how...WOULD BE NICE IF DTV UPDATED SETTINGS TO A

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

How will you support watching Direct Tv on a windows 10 PC after Flash stops being offered?

How will the Direct Tv download flash player be replaced at year end when Adobe stops support so that we can continue to watch Direct Tv on a Windows

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

application usage

Can a family member use my DirecTv account on their phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO Max

Must our tv be compatible to receive HBO Max with our all inclusive Direct TV package?  With the exception of Apple, we do get all other HBO and strea

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

Get rid of CNN on startup of app

I would like to change which channel plays when I startup the DirecTV app.

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

Fish Tank Channel or Screensaver

Just got back from spring break travels, the TV at the hotel that we stayed at had a fish tank channel.  Just like it sounds, a fish tank channel. Sim

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

STREAMING FETV

I USE A TABLET TO STREAM, BUT WHENEVER I WANT TO STREAM FETV I CAN'T ALWAYS GET THE "WATCH" BUTTON TO APPEAR.   IF I HIT "MORE INFO" AND THEN THE "WAT

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts