Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Is Network Attached Storage (NAS) supported?

I am thinking about adding A NAS device on my network to store all my music, pictures and video. I am wondering if this device will be seen by the HR2

Questions

Is the a way to limit what network devices the HR20 displays?

I have 6 SONOS zone players and 2 SONOS controllers on my network along with three PC's. When I use the HR20 drop down for Music and Pictures it displ

Questions

VIIV Not required

I have just installed Windows Media Player 11 on my 3 MCE 2005 machines, all non-VIIV. It located the two HR20's on the network for sharing purposes.

Questions

DVR Not Recording

I have just hooked up the HD20 and cannot get it to record. It changes channels to what I have set, etc. It just won't record. When I choose a show (r

Questions

H.264/AVC HD home video

Was wondering if support for H.264/AVC format (m2ts, blu-ray, Sony-Panasonic standard) would be supported. Would be great to be able to play HD home v

posted 

14 years ago

Questions

Conneting H20 to media on PC

I didn't use Viiv software. Windows Connect in Media Player 11 saw the device and I allowed it and was able to access all my video ,pictures and music

Questions

Anyone having trouble like I was....this might help

Even though the HR20 was within the "authorized" IP address range, it was being blocked by Trend Micro PC-cillian. I had to go in an edit the permissi

Questions

Scolling Through Artists

When I click on music and scroll through artists is there a quick way to get to an artist or do I always have to start at "A" and scroll my way down?T

Questions

Shuffle

Weather I'm using photos or music I can't get the shuffle to work. It plays in the order they are set up in. Any help?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts