Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Intel Viiv Software - What about AMD?

This new feature is addressed as a PC Network capability. What happened to the customers who have AMD based PCs? I downloaded the software and it won'

Questions

USB on H20/HR20, DELETE - I Found My Answer

I saw posts saying that you can not use the USB for an external hard drive. Is the USB totally inactive? I would like to get a wireless adapter to use

Questions

MCE and DirecTV HR20

I do not have Viiv or MCE right now, although my HR20 does indeed see my computer and the associated music and photo files.I am looking to buy a new d

Questions

Connecting Externan Hard Drive to USB Port

Is is possible to connect an external USB hard drive to the H20 and have it play your pictures and music?

Questions

how do I participate in the public trial?

i have an HD DVR and would like to learn how to connect it to my PC as well as have full control of scheduling recordings.

Questions

Need help connecting HR20 to Non-ViiV PC

I've ready on many forums that if you have Windows Media 11, you don't need ViiV to be able to connect. I've configured the HR20, run all tests, and e

Questions

Recorded dvr shows to computers on home network

Can my Mediacenter computers on home network acsess stored video on HR20 using Mediaplayer 11 or Mediacenter.

Questions

Ethernet wireless adapter

Quoting the Home Networking and Intel Technology Quick Start Guide on setting up the DIRECTV Plus HD DVR for wireless: "A wireless connection uses you

Questions

Where's the Music and Pictures menu?

I've got the right software version, I can connect the HR-20 to the Internet (all tests come back with no problems), I can see my HR-20 on my network,

Questions

Software Install Results

My system consists of:Verizon DSL ISP; All computers are "wired" via modem/router & Linksys gigabit switch. Wired with "Cat six" All computers used gi

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts