Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Networking HD DVR

How do I get my HD DVR on my wireless network. Do I need to plug in a USB wireless adaptor or is one built in?

Questions

A FEW issues

I have put my DVR on my wireless network, however, WHY in the WORLD did DTV not partner with Apple for music capability? I have 10GBs of music from iT

Questions

HR20 - Newbie Question(s)

so i just ordered the hd/dvr yesterday and i'm not upto the technology it contains. so i'm curious about the intel viiv feature, do you just need some

Questions

HR-20 Doesn't See Music

I had everything working on my old desktop. I changed desktops and my HR-20 does not see my music. I can see my photos, but not my music. "My Photos"

Questions

Three Songs and Out

Media sharing on three Sony Non Viiv PC, with Windows Media 5 and Media Player 11. I can view pictures and play music with my HR20. I do see my videos

Questions

Cannot make this work!!!

My wireless router recognizes the HR20 just fine but none of the computers in my network "sees" it in my network places. Everything is hooked up corre

Questions

Local channel reception

Upon installation in late November (?), was informed that download of software was going to correct a situation of not getting local stations in HD. C

Questions

Need router help to make HR20 work right

All software loaded ok, problem is my HR20 does not see the media server all the time. Is there a set up in the router that I am missing. I have a lin

Questions

Connecting

Many of the posts here say to "follow the instructions on the right of the forum panel" in order to download. There are no instructions on the right.

Questions

Help with Viiv set up

My DVR has trouble connecting into the network. when TV is turned on and computer is turned on, the two do not see each other. My computer says the me

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts