Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

HR20-700 Problems

I have had the HR20-700 since early December. I still have a 2 ½ year old HR10-250/Tivo in another room. I find the new tuner very frustrating and dis

Questions

Locking up when connected to the network

When I connect the HR20-700 to the network I initially get a message that says I successfully connected to the network. When I exit out of the menu th

Questions

plays pictures. no music

ive set up my hd20 and the network conetion and such are fine. i can access the pictures from my computer (using wmp11) but all of my music has a "X"

Questions

2 Tuner HR20 Question?

is it possible to switch between the 2 tuners without recording the shows, just to switch between the two buffering channels? or is that one of the Ti

Questions

Twonky and HR20 not connecting

Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction.I'm using TwonkyMedia and have the ports open on my firewall and linksys router. I am using

Questions

Mediaconnect from a Windows 2003 server

I am able to share files to the DirecTV H20 DVR with the new beta program directly from my Windows XP computer with MediaPlayer 11.This is more of a W

Questions

Video playback in Beta???

NM this post...I found another post that answered this stating the VIDEO portion of the BETA doesn't work yet......-----------------------------------

Questions

Compatible with Mac OSX ?

Is the Tivo software compatible with the Mac OSX platform?

Questions

HD DVR with only 1 Connection

I would like to install an HR20 in my bedroom, but I only have one cable drop.Can I use the HR20 with just a single cable input?I realize that I would

Questions

Recording and Watching a different program help

Really new in this whole DVR spectrum but how would I record a program and watch another. Should I have two cables connected to the DVR or use some ki

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts