Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

TiVo to pc via wireless

When will I be able to access my TiVo recievers through my wireless network? Tivo already supports this and they said the only reason I can't do it is

posted 

14 years ago

Just Photo and music? Or video too

I have the HR-20 upstairs connected to Slingbox, which uses the Linksys game adapter to play the content on the Sony MCE Viiv downstairs. Poor quality

posted 

14 years ago

Connecting my non HR20 to my Viiv PC

does it allow me to record television programs through my viiv media PC. I am lost on whether or not I need to buy the DVR.

posted 

14 years ago

Router Help

I am about to go buy a router. I have a 5 port network hub hooked up right now. It shows me being hooked up on the HR 20 but when I run the Viiv softw

posted 

14 years ago

How to become part of this?

How do you sign up/join this trial? I would love to try this. have the right computer and everything.

posted 

14 years ago

Newbie needs info

Can someone please save me the time of searching this forum endlesly and explaine what the Ethernet connection on the HR20 will allow me to do. I have

posted 

14 years ago

I've connected my wireless bridge, but..

I configured my Linksys Wireless Bridge (model WET-11v2) via it's configuration program and methodology, then hooked it up to my HR-20. Executing the

posted 

14 years ago

Severe Error

A severe error has occured. Please leave the recorder plugged in and connected to the phone line for the next three hours while the recorder attempts

posted 

14 years ago

HR20 and Mac users

Will there be any Mac support in the future? I have tried two different types of UPnP server software, Twonky and EyeConnect, with little success. I c

posted 

14 years ago

Networking Problem

My HR20 is not giving me the option to display pictures or play music.I have x10b on the HR20.I have went through the Network setup and it is saying t

posted 

14 years ago