Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

R
How to watch netflix series on thoptv?

Hello friends. I just installed the thoptv application to serve my movie watching needs. Now I want to ask you how to watch netflix series on thoptv a

Questions

How to Stream Spotify on Directv Media Share?

I have a Directv HD-DVR HR23-700, and I would like to stream the music playing on Spotify through my network and play it through my Directv receiver u

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

DIRECTV App problem with Fox News

I’ve been watching and assessing this issue for a while and now I’m complaining. I experience zero issues with the DIRECTV app when I choose to watch

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Can’t watch live tv on my IPad

Why can’t I watch live tv on my IPad. It says Looks like your receiver is in use or you’re already streaming on another device. Well no I’m not and no

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Direct TV app

My app doesn't show my recent dvr recordings. It shows recordings that have been deleted for months, but not the current list. What do I need to do to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Direct TV App on Fire Stick

I am trying to stream my Direct TV subscription on the Amazon Fire Stick. The Direct TV Now App can no longer be found in the App Store. After some re

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Chromecast & Directv App

Is it possible to Chromecast from the DirecTV app? Normally I have my little Chromecast icon that I can click on. But I don't seem to have that in the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Wireless network internet access is disabled when Netflix application is activated

I have a strange issue that has begun being a serious headache in recent weeks. In my apartment living room I have a Roku TV that is connected to the

Questions

What's set to record

WHY doesn't the app show you if a program is already set to record? If I'm away and I can't remember if I recorded something, there is no way to tell

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I watch local channels on the DIRECTV app?

If you’re NOT able to see your local channels on the DIRECTV App we have a solution for you!  All you need to do is Register your device

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts