Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Accepted Solution

Roku

I added the Direct TV app to Roku. When I attempt to open the app I have to enter my user ID and Password. When I connect I get the message "Not Quite

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why does my Direct TV app automatically play CNN and how do i get rid of that?

When I open my app, it starts streaming CNN.  How do I change that?  And how do I block CNN from ever showing up on my app?  is that possible?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

DirecTV Now on Roku TV

I have a TCL Roku TV, model 7131X.I am unable to fine the DirecTV Now app when searching for streaming channels.I purchased the TV in September 2019,

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Marquee app

The new Cubs Marquee App needs a DirecTv login but directv is not yet available. COME ON DIRECTV!! The network went live 32 hours ago and you should h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

MLB 664

when will MLB be added to our broadcasts?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Mobil app will not open on Samsung galaxy 8

App has worked in the past but now will not open. I get a message that the app has stopped working and then it closes. I have reinstalled the app se

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

DirecTV on Amazon Fire TV - Which APP and How to Get Login Support

Hi All. I bought a 4K UHD Toshiba (FIre Edition) TV from Amazon this past Christmas. I've been trying to set up the DirecTV app on it and have run int

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Direct tv app keeps stooping

My app keeps stopping.I have tried everything you have said but still no luck. So what else do I do

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stuck on "Install DIRECTV Player"

I'm on Win7, using Firefox and Chrome.I clicked the "Install DirectTV Player" button and it downloads "CiscoVideoGuard.6.7.exe" I installed that and i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct TV App Android. No Video, only audio, all channels

Use the app frequently and never really have issues. For the past two days all channels on the app show a black blank screen but audio is coming throu

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago