Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

T
Direct TV Streaming

I recently upgraded my package to include some sports channels. I have been on the phone for hours with Direct TV because I am unable to stream the u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NFL Sunday Ticket U (for students)

I am stuck in a never-ending circle that will not allow me to register for NFL Sunday Ticket U.   The Sunday Ticket U website (https://nflst.d

Questions

Error 102

I keep getting this error on my iPhone. No one else is streaming in my household as far as we can tell. How can we determine what other device is stre

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Pandora on Directv

What suddenly happened to the Pandora app on Directv?  It was just working the other day.  Now the app doesn't recognize that I have an account setup.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

pandora

pandora not working

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Cannot log in to my MLB.TV account

I’ve always been able to use my DIRECTTV account to login on MLB.TV to arch n market Astros games. Now the app fails to connect using my DIRECTTV logi

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Directv App only sound no picture, new Motorola Edge phone

I just got a new phone (Motorola Edge 5G) yesterday and tried using the Directv app for the 1st time tonight. I only have sound no picture on all chan

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

streaming iphone to tv/projector screen?

Is it possible to stream from your iphone to a tv/projector? Tried streaming iphone (have att/dtv) on phone and can't get it to view. What am i missin

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Sundayticket.tv

I don't know why my apartment complex would be ineligible for SundayTicketTV. We are unable to get Directv here and every other apartment I lived in I

Questions

Merged 3 Directv Accounts under 1 ATT user ID and now I am not authorized to Stream certain channels

I merged 3 Directv accounts under 1 ATT user ID and now I am not authorized to Stream certain channels. I was on the phone with Directv for over 2 hou

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts