Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

R
Taste channel access

Hello,, I can only access the Taste channel occasionally! The message on the tv screen; downloading but never downloads and  the Direct TV icon

Questions

After each show I watch I need to close out the app and restart

This has been going on for about a year now and wasn't an issue beforehand. I used to watch a show and then when it went pack to the playlist I simply

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

error code 927

Since we lost access to CBS station we went to on demand to see our shows. We tried to record the show to watch later and when we went to watch the r

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lmstarnes 

a day ago

Questions

Changes channels to record

Our fairly new directv box seems to be changing its record channels to channels we are not authorized to use. Example: if we want to record a program

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locast app not working

I get a file not found on server when I select the Locast app on my system. How can I download and install the app?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

jayschm 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use Locast and make it stream on my TV?

I tried to use Locast as directed from the TV Promise site, and all it did was stream it on my phone. How do I get it to work on my TV set?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

baseball12 

a day ago

Questions

Cannot watch live tv Directv app

Bill was past due and lost access to MANY of the channel's. Bill was paid and access is still unavailable...  call support did not seem to have

Questions

Netflix

I recently bought a smart tv for my bedroom, everything is working but when I hit the button on my remote to switch to Netflix/Hulu I get the loading

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 days ago

Questions

Recieving authn authenticationfailure 029-1216-000

I am trying to use the ABC app while logged into my DirectTV account but I'm receiving the following error. I have already tried to delete the app and

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Zelkie 

2 days ago

Questions

Need help to view the SANTA channel 198

Turned on the SANTA channel 198 on 11/30/2020 and it was on a few minutes then a software update came on. Since it downloaded I have not been able to

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts