Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

What's set to record

WHY doesn't the app show you if a program is already set to record? If I'm away and I can't remember if I recorded something, there is no way to tell

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I watch local channels on the DIRECTV app?

If you’re NOT able to see your local channels on the DIRECTV App we have a solution for you!  All you need to do is Register your device

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Error message Network Problem This Content cannot be Played at this Time

After 10 pm CDT I continually get this message. Does not happen during the day. What is going on? Are you throttling back speed?

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Only some of my dvr shows recorded appear on the app when I’m away from home

When I am home, on my home WiFi, and I access the watch your dvr function in the directv app, I can access and watch all the shows currently Recorded

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Direct TV app

My app doesn't show my recent dvr recordings. It shows recordings that have been deleted for months, but not the current list. What do I need to do to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Wireless network internet access is disabled when Netflix application is activated

I have a strange issue that has begun being a serious headache in recent weeks. In my apartment living room I have a Roku TV that is connected to the

Questions

Directv relationship with IBC

I was at the local Walmart and there was company who stated they could cut my cost in half . The company identified them selves as a IBC company but I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Customer service

I can’t ever get a answer from anyone  ive been trying since Monday to help my son who is deployed and I’m on the account N still nothing  will servic

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Getting Error EIRAC1 today, how to fix?

Yesterday was working fine in my iPad, iOS 13.4.1, now getting Error EIRAC1 "currently unable to connect". DirecTV app is useless.   How do I get past

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can we add other apps?

Is it possible to add other apps like Disney+ to the list?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts