Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Directv iPAD App Streaming of Record Show in home

I am having an issue will streaming of record shows while in home on my iPAD. It freezes quite frequently, sometimes after 5-10mins of watching a show

posted 

54 minutes ago

Why No DirecTV App For Devices Such as Amazon FireTV?

Hi, I know DirecTV has provided a mobile app for it's customers for some time now, you know for phones, tablets, etc, but does anyone know why after a

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

What app to use for directv

Looking for name of app to use for directv for iPhone and ipad

posted 

Today at 6:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:28 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stuck on "Install DIRECTV Player"

I'm on Win7, using Firefox and Chrome.I clicked the "Install DirectTV Player" button and it downloads "CiscoVideoGuard.6.7.exe" I installed that and i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:01 AM

Directv APP

I have the APP on my tablet and no matter what I've tried, it 'can't find my DVR'. I've spent HOURS on the phone and chatting with Directv agents and

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:03 AM

Cut off all the time from chat!!

I am ALWAYS cut off from chat and none of my account problems are solved. I can’t pick up the phone at my job and call in and there is no email option

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Alexa Directv Skill will not turn on set top box.

In the living room:  Samsung 4KHDTV, 4K set top box C61K-700; internet hard wired, AT&T Alexa skill included to Echo Dot.  In the bedroom Samsung HDTV

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

The Directv App playlist is not updating

No new programs have appeared on the app playlist for over a week and I know some have been recorded. I am still able to watch live TV.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Directv iPAD App freezes randomly during playback of DVR recording at home

When I used my Directv iPAD App to stream my DVR recording in home, the app freezes randomly and does not let me resume the playback. I have to close

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Just starting

I have my phone in my hand, downloaded the app, and have been unable to successfully figure how to watch live tv. Any suggestions are welcome.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago