Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

M
unknown error on my direct tv app

Hello, I am trying to login on my direct tv app on my iphone and getting "unknown error". What is this? I am 100% sure username and password I am

Questions

Accepted Solution

"Looks like NFL Sunday Ticket is Not Part of Your Current Programming" error message

I have had the nfl sunday ticket tv to go, the streaming only service, that I was charged for it in August for the 2020-2021 nfl season. I had bee

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Cturner26 

17 hours ago

Questions

Vacation Home or Second Home issues

We have been subscribers to Dtv for 16 years now and for the most part it has been a mutually beneficial relationship.     However, we hav

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

tvapps won't hold settings

since the last update of genie software, the tvapps weather apps (both weather channel and accuweather) will not keep their settings. At least twice a

Questions

Directv Business Remote App drops receiver IP addresses daily

I have a business with 20 receivers, the app drops IP addresses daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I have uninstalled at app, cleaned the tablet

Questions

Watching dvr on phone app

My app always says can't find my receiver, and spins for more than 5 mins trying to register, how do i fix it, support its no help

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

Att account app

When I try to log into the app to view my account for direct tv it says it’s not eligible

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Can I use Remote Desktop Connection on directv2pc

Does anyone know if Remote Desktop Connection will work for watching away from home?

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

3 days ago

Questions

What is Error Code 5? When trying to rent or buy an On demand Movie?

When trying to rent an On Demand movie, I choose a movie, select it and the set shows that it is preparing for playback, at that point a screen pops u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

evedallas0209 

3 days ago

Questions

Surface Duo and Directv App: No video but sound

My Surface Duo has the Directv App. It opens like it did on my Samsung Note 9 but the video doesn't show but I hear the sound just fine. Any thoughts

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts