Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Recordings won't download

I have a samsung galaxy tab s. My recorded shows start down loading and when done start over. If they do down load they disappear the minute I close t

I haven’t been able to access my free HBO since the changes in the app took place

Hello,  I have an unlimited AT&T plan and since the changes to the DirectTv app I haven’t been able to log in.  I’m told that my account doesn’t quali

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

No video on app

I get audio and it seems as if the app is working, only there is no video. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, did nothing to fix it. Ple

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Direct TV app not working.

My Direct Tv app is not working. So frustrating. I saw a lot of complaints about this. I just switched from Direct TV Now, back to Direct TV and nothi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netflix and Hulu

I was told that throught the directv apps I would be able to access Netflix and Hulu....but when I click on the apps from the menu screen, I don't see

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Alexa will not discover Genie Mini (C41-100)

I have an Alexa in the Living room and I have it connected to the HR 44/200 DirecTv DVR Box and it works fine. My problem is connecting my echo in the

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

C61-200 boxes wont discover in the Alexa direct tv skill

I have 6 c61-200 boxes in my house and one cw41-100 box. I cant get the Alexa ap to discover the c61 boxes when running the discover devices command u

Direct TV on my computer

While I can access my RECORDED programs (from my DVR) on my DIRECT TV App (on my I-Phone), I cannot seem to do so on my computer.Can someone help me?T

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Sports Net LA

Will I be able to watch Sports Net LA on the directv mobile app? The channel not showing up on the app

Sign in problem

Can not access programing on my iphone app. Have had no problem for years until now. Deleted and reinstalled the app, refressed the receiver, etc.,

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…