Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Direct TV app

My app doesn't show my recent dvr recordings. It shows recordings that have been deleted for months, but not the current list. What do I need to do to

Questions

Only some of my dvr shows recorded appear on the app when I’m away from home

When I am home, on my home WiFi, and I access the watch your dvr function in the directv app, I can access and watch all the shows currently Recorded

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Directv relationship with IBC

I was at the local Walmart and there was company who stated they could cut my cost in half . The company identified them selves as a IBC company but I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Customer service

I can’t ever get a answer from anyone  ive been trying since Monday to help my son who is deployed and I’m on the account N still nothing  will servic

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Getting Error EIRAC1 today, how to fix?

Yesterday was working fine in my iPad, iOS 13.4.1, now getting Error EIRAC1 "currently unable to connect". DirecTV app is useless.   How do I get past

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can we add other apps?

Is it possible to add other apps like Disney+ to the list?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

HBO GO

Why is Direct TV not compatible with HBO GO on the Firestick after July 31, 2020? All of my electronics are less than 8 months old. Has something chan

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

DirecTV login now wants to open AT&T TV...

Up until two days ago I had no issues with logging into my DirecTV app on my devices, but since then it thinks my credentials are for DirecTV Now (whi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Mobile app isn't working.

I use my mobile app every day. Used it last night, no problems. this AM when trying to use it, I keep getting an error message that says please check

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Direct TV/ TV APPS

I made the mistake of tethering internet to TV... now the TV APP section comes up aprox. Every 3 minutes...it says connect now... ( uses my data) Conn

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts