Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

J
Inconsistent APP function

Not all channels show up equally on Devices that have the app installed.   On my phone the YES network shows up but it does not show up consistently o

Questions

App/Online Channels

I cannot watch all of my subscribed channels online or on the app, Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

TV on phone

Watching DIRECTV on my cell phone? How?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

4 channels on 1 screen

I was surfing channels and when I got to channel 362 four screens came up on the screen and I surfed each four.  Its gone now how do I get it back.  I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

BASEBALL 213 MLB Streaming Problems AGAIN

Last year, same time, 213 MLB, free in my package will not stream. When I called the techs they were baffled. Yes, we did the usual, check equipment,

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Error 102

How do I fix error 102? I am not streaming on any other device. Also, how do I remove mobile devices from my Genie Client list? People do get new phon

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Why won’t my movies download on my app?

When I click the green arrow to download a movie to TV show from the Playlistin the app to my iPad, it says In Queue, but a box pops up saying it’s no

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Cannot log in to my MLB.TV account

I’ve always been able to use my DIRECTTV account to login on MLB.TV to arch n market Astros games. Now the app fails to connect using my DIRECTTV logi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Pandora App

The Pandora will play a song before it ends it starts a new song on one TV. On the other TVs it just kicks out of the app and goes back to the tv prog

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Cannot get DIRECTV on iPhone. Customer service NO HELP.

I’ve got an iPhone 11, IOS up to date. There is nothing I can do to get DIRECTV app to work (Error- unknown error) and going through DIRECTV.com I get

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts