Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

DIRECTV Alexa skill is not seeing all my Alexa devices, only 2 out of the 5

We just had our equipment upgraded to the new tower model and 4 genie minis, and before the installer came I disabled and unlinked the DIRECTV skill f

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Directv app not working

Hello, Both my wife and I have been having trouble with the android version of the Directv app. For at least a month now, it has been continuosly cra

DirectTv app

I need the app to get back to local channels after streaming. Why did it go away from my Samsung tv?

iheart radio channel abruptly stops playing...why?

Playing iheartradio channel 800, plays for a few minutes then stops. No error message, screen shows artist and song title as usual, music just stops.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Red button for interactive weather

No longer works to access ineractivr local weather

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

My phone app

I just switched my phone carrier. From Sprint to T-Mobile. I downloaded the dtv app on my new device several times now. I keep having the same problem

Accepted Solution

mlb and nfl packages were added and I didn't authourize it,

my last bill was charged for both mlb and nfl packages and i didnt ask for them. ive been on hold for 30 min and no one is answering . i want this r

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Starz App Says I Need to Contact DIRECTV Support To Upgrade My Account when Episodes Won't Play (via AppleTV)

I watch the STARZ app via AppleTV using my DIRECTV subscription. In the last week, when i go to play an episode, it says i need to upgrade my subscrip

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Cannot watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc on Direct TV

My status in settings is "Connected to Internet", however when I go to one of my Apps like Netflix, I get the message that I am "Not Connected to Netw

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Direct TV won’t verify

I am having issues not being able to watch anything on my TV apps because it won’t verify my Direct TV account. I even did the steps to update my pass

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…