Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

D
connecting to the internet

My smart tv is hard wired to the internet. What steps do I take on my remote control to use the internet on my tv? 

Questions

Redirected between directv app and att.com

Search Results for: Why do I keep getting sent to att.com after signing in to directv, and why do I have to sign in again, and why is my sign in infor

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

first time user

I just purchased the NFL SUNDAY TICKET and have never had it before. When I downloaded the app and logged in all I get is a frozen screen, is this nor

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scoreguide / My Teams not working

This is not a huge problem, but after a few months of having a useful Scoreguide for finding future telecasts for teams I follow, it is rather disappo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Fox News and Fox Business Apps on Roku just stopped working...

I am a DTVN subscriber that has been using the FNC and FBN apps on Roku for months. All authenticated with my DTVN login information.  Then, all

Questions

Permissions

Why does direct TV app need to access photos and files on my phone? Why do they also need permission to make phone calls? These two permissions have n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NFL Sunday Ticket U (for students)

I am stuck in a never-ending circle that will not allow me to register for NFL Sunday Ticket U.   The Sunday Ticket U website (https://nflst.d

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Error 102

I keep getting this error on my iPhone. No one else is streaming in my household as far as we can tell. How can we determine what other device is stre

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Pandora on Directv

What suddenly happened to the Pandora app on Directv?  It was just working the other day.  Now the app doesn't recognize that I have an account setup.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

pandora

pandora not working

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by