Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]

I'm receiving the following error message when I attempt to login to both the standard DIRECTV mobile app and the DIRECTV for Tablets app.User ID is n

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Can't Sign In to DirecTV app Care Code 205.4

Team,I can't sign in to DirecTV app or any other app (CBS, NBC, ABC) that uses DirecTV credentials.It is not an app issue as it is happening on multip

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't login to myatt app, directv as TV service provider, DIRECTV app, or hbomax on my phone iPhone X

using the exact same username and password that works perfectly on my PC, all the apps on my phone give me the same message of "user ID and password d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Recording shows

I have been watching channels 565, 567, 568 and 570 and have been able to record selected shows to my DVR for later viewing. Today, 5/27/2020, I have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is CBS All Access?

I have read a lot about watching shows, such as The Good Fight, on CBS All Access.  No where can I find how the programs are actually transmitted to a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

smart TV

Having to move my mom into an assisted living facility. Her receiver is part of my plan. They have internet but do not want receivers on their roof. I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Help!!Code 205.4 cannot stream multiple devices

I get error code 205.4 from my iPhone via direct tv app and all of my Apple TV’s. I have reset my password twice I know it works. I can login to att w

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Directv app

Why would you advertise that you can take your dvr with you if the app refuses to find your dvr unless you are at home.  The app was working fine and

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Directv app not working on iPhone app

Directtv app not working on my iPhone. I also have att wireless unlimited elite which comes with att WatchTV and HBO.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago