Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

J
Streaming and local channels

It's absolutely ridiculous that I can't stream all the channels I pay for. What's even worse is I can't even watch local channels on my devices. Hulu

Questions

Surface Pro

I'm using a surface pro and cant watch any live shows because it keeps prompting me to install Adobe Flash and its already installed and permissions g

Questions

Sunday Ticket app

I am using a Samsung Tab to use the Sunday Ticket app. The last two weeks, there is a blurry image that runs behind all movement on the screen. I do n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lhershon 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Direct TV APP on IPhone

How do I change my app from booting up to CNN? I hate that communist channel. I pay $300 a month and I am sick and tired of having this (Edited per c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Directv App

I’m having problems getting tv shows and especially football games on the App. It says to contact customer service. Thanks james

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

HBOMAX

I don't know my id. Or password to login in.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

DirecTV score guide app

There is drastic degradation of info on the DirecTV Scoreguide app. I notice last week that NFL scores are not provided after games are over on Sunday

Questions

app not working

every channel says THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE PLAYED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN TO WATCH

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Directvnow on my smart TV

I was told by the salesman that I only need one control box as all my other TVs are smart TV's, but when I went to the Samsung app store they don't ha

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 days ago

Questions

Download remains in Queue for iPad

I have my iPad synced with my DVR, I’m home, and when i go to download a recorded show onto my iPad it stays in Queue ... for days on end.  Suggestion

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

misdj 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts