Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

pandora app

The Pandora App has disappeared from my direct tv app menu

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

No video on app

I get audio and it seems as if the app is working, only there is no video. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, did nothing to fix it. Ple

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Nick app error

On the Nick app on my First Tv it is saying “Please contact your TV Provider and subscribe to a TV package that includes Nick or if you feel you recei

Sign in problem

Can not access programing on my iphone app. Have had no problem for years until now. Deleted and reinstalled the app, refressed the receiver, etc.,

Starz Channels-Some Dimmed Out

So the Starz Channels are free right now. On Directv at home they all work. On the app, half of them are dimmed out and when you click on the dim ones

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Help login to fire DTV app

Hi! So my credentials are all mixed up between my ATT and DTV accounts. Trying to sign in on a new Fire tablet and keep getting an error 205.4

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Epix TV activation?

Have signed and supposedly activated EPIX on DirecTV (channels 558-560). But the channels do not show up in my on-screen guide. How do I get those cha

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Music choice streaming limit

Everyday my tv says it has reached streaming limit and to stop streaming on the exact tv that I am trying use the app. The only way I’ve found to fix

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Sports Net LA

Will I be able to watch Sports Net LA on the directv mobile app? The channel not showing up on the app

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can’t watch on app

Can’t watch because of message: looks like your receiver is already streaming to another device. To watch it here stop streaming on other device.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…