Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Apps

DIRECTV Apps

Get help with DIRECTV apps that you can view on any TV channel.

AT&T Access ID has a temporary protection lock

I have DirectTV as my regular satellite tv service. I also have the DirectTV app on my iphone which works fine. I've had the DirectTV app installed

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Oklahoma Public TV Broadcast Channel 13 has educational content for children

OETA has educational content on HD broadcast channel 13 in the Oklahoma City market while the kids are blocked from school. Content is layered and sc

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Recordings won't download

I have a samsung galaxy tab s. My recorded shows start down loading and when done start over. If they do down load they disappear the minute I close t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

App for PC windows 10

Can DTV be streamed to a PC running win 10. I can only find for android or apple devices

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Connect to Disney Channel

I have had the disney channel app on my tv for sometime now, but when i tried to bring it up it said it could connect at this time. I loaded it on my

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AutoPrepare

Every time I see autoprepare to on position from the app on my iPhone, it says good to go. But then it automatically resets back to off. Any solutions

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Auto Prepare and how it works

When I set the auto prepare in the directv app, does it essentially send a signal to the Genie hdr to auto prepare everything in the playlist?  Once s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Is AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plan no longer Supporting Free HBO GO as of April 8th, 2020? I tried to use the app & HBO isn't able to verify.

I tried to use the app & HBO isn't able to verify my access. Is this a change in AT&T's benefits?

Strange Channel

I have this channel on directv.com/guide. I have not seen it on the TV guide just yet, however if i do i will let you guys know:Note, the "shortcode"

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

I haven’t been able to access my free HBO since the changes in the app took place

Hello,  I have an unlimited AT&T plan and since the changes to the DirectTv app I haven’t been able to log in.  I’m told that my account doesn’t quali

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…