Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

CHAT never available

Over the last several months I have had issues with my directv service.  Unable to find any helpful information online or in the forums. Would even li

Questions

Fraud

Direct tv allows people to use peoples names to sign up and does not take responsibility for their actions. I have been on the phone for three days di

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Very dissatisfied with this company!

I moved and cancelled my directv and low and behold I'm getting a bill! I called again and cancelled again and was told that the person I spoke with d

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Unprofessional Customer Service when cancelling DirectTV service!

After receiving letter saying we needed to upgrade our equipment or lose local channels; called 800 number and were told we had to go to AT&T/DirectTV

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Renewed without my consent

Tech had to come to replace a minibox. He did not state in any way that it was an upgraded box. I did not receive any confirmation email on anything.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Please help resolve a billing dispute with missing payment?

DirectTV has taken my money fraudulently, and not acknowledged my $156.78 payment. My monthly bill since Feb 2020 shows I'm delinquent but I made my p

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Direct TV fraud

I have been a loyal customers of AT&T mobility with 5 phones. I tried to make an upgrade on one of my phone lines only to find out that someone had op

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

WASHINGTON NATIONALS

BOUGHT THE SPORTS PACK SO COULD WATCH WASHINGTON NATIONALS ON MASN AND MASN1--AFTER 2 PLUS HOURS ON 2 NIGHTS OF CONVERSATION WITH DIRECT WAS TOLD THAT

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Customer Service call?

I've received multiple messages from someone claiming to be ATT telling me I qualify for 50% off and free upgrades. I'm paying $235 per month now, so

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

direct tv password

I forgot my direct tv password

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by