Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

J
BEING BILLED FOR EQUPIMENT THAT WAS RETURNED

I was sent a box to return DirectTV equipment when I canceled my account The item was shipped and I tracked it and it was delivered. I have called cu

Questions

Closed

stop coming to my damn house

I HAVE HAD AT&T SALESMEN KNOCK ON MY DOOR AT 4 SEPARATE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY.  I KEEP IGNORING YOU BUT YOU KEEP COMING BACK.  MY WIFE IS SIC

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unsolicited DirectTV offers

I have received several phone calls recently offering 50% off my current DirectTV bill. Are these real or scams?

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

14 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scammers! Why weren’t we informed!

I was contacted yesterday by “att Directv” with a special offer to cut my bill in half. They had my name address phone number and bill amount. You had

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

14 d ago

Questions

pay bills

I got an email that said my bill is overdue. When I sign in to pay it, it says I have a $0 balance

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

14 d ago

Questions

Unable to login to directtv account

We want to keep your info safe We haven't noticed any activity in a while. We're redirecting you for your security.

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

detuch254 

14 d ago

Questions

AT&T/eBay offer

Just got hit with this scam, 6/2/2021. Half off my current plan (he knew what I was paying - (Edited per community guidelines)?) for the next two year

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

14 d ago

Questions

Ebb

I'm eligible for ebb i have confirmation I filled out the forms how will I know when I can use it my bill is due now

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

14 d ago

Questions

Locked out

My parental controls got turned back on and now we can only watch tv between 12am and 2am because can't remember pin set it long time ago

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

14 d ago

Questions

Closed

AT&T/eBay scam recent post addition

One more thing (and this is both clever and exceedingly disturbing, diabolical even) - He had me turn my TV on and stepped me through a few channels

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts