Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Chat feature never works

Every time I click 'Contact Us', the chat feature displays but there is no link to actually go to chat. I've disabled all my ad-blockers/extensions, a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

No 4k on new tv.

Just bought a new Samsung smart tv that has 2160p resolution but cannot find this option available on DirecTv. Also 4k programs not available.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Why was I lied to by sales rep, then bound to a contract?

I am so disgruntled with ATT. A loyal customer for many, many years, then lied to by an unscrupulous customer service rep. The company would not corre

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Reward card activated at 0 balance

Received my second reward card in the mail today and activated it. Went about my day and when I tried to use the card it kept saying it was declined.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Uselesss customer service

Tonight I chatted with an agent for 30 minutes before he told me he couldn't help me. This included waiting to chat, responses, etc. Then he tells me

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

payment finder

hello i was told to go ta att.com-paymentfinder to look for a payment and cancel it but i can not seen to find where to go so if someone could please

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

So what's next?

After chatting with two AT&T/DirectTV employees (I guess they were) who were very nice and knowledgeable, and receiving a phone call from a "superviso

posted 

4 days ago

At@t keeps changing my billing address

For the last 4 months at@t keeps changing my billing address with out my permission or consent. They have an agreement with the post office to change

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

At@t keeps changing my billing adress

At@t keeps changing my billing address. a change of address was filled out for my address and now the electronic file provided by the postal service k

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago