Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

D
Direct tv prepaid mastercard

Hello, I have received a direct tv prepaid MasterCard that I would like to have a cheque issued instead or move the funds to my us bank account. When

Questions

Direct TV connected to Phone bill?

I believe I got a discount on my phone by signing up for Direct TV at the same time. I want to cancel my Direct TV.  Will that do anything to my phone

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Terrible service and rude customer service

My mother has been with Directv for 29 years.  I have been with Directv for 22 years.  This month, my bill and moms bill went up about 43.00 each and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

On hold, 1 hr and 45 mins

I called for a credit after no TV for 3 weeks, told no. Asked for supervisor and they promised to call back. 24 hrs later no call back.I called back o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to file a complaint with DirecTV????

Gentlemen:  I want to file a formal complaint regarding the abusive behavior of a call center employee for Direct TV. I am moving to another state and

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Issued a Prepaid MasterCard for Balance Over-payment - How Do I Request a Check Instead?

I cancelled my AT&T/DirecTV service back in April. I paid my last bill shortly thereafter. A month or so later, I received a letter in the mail contai

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Requested my Direct TV be discontinued and disconnect but now it doesn't recognize my log in to pay the bill balance

I'm trying to the balance of my Direct TV bill that I requested be disconnected but my log-in is not being recognized.  I use the paperless version fo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Bill

Your website will not load my account. Accordingly I can't pay my bill. I have tried for three days to accomplish this impossible task. It says to cli

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fraud investigation

I have had a fraud investigation reported to Direct Tv for over a month now and no one has called or contacted me. I have over $1500 dollars in fraudu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

New Billing: Should TV ACCESS FEES MATCH THE NUMBER OF TVs I HAVE?

I just placed an order to swap from SD to HD service. Directv fulfilled this by ordering a Genie and two Genie Minis for my 3 TVs. The Services and Ch

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts