Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Directv repair technician didn't show up 2 days in a row!!!

I am stuck in a contract with Directv. It has NEVER worked consistently. TV showing a 771 error code. Was told a tech needed to come out. I told the c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:30 AM

Discount promised, then rescinded

The $45 12-month discount I was offered April 6, 2019, by John in the loyalty department was rescinded in the Dec. 15 billing. Explanations from billi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Never Received $100 gift card

I signed up for cable in the beginning of the year.... it's July and I still haven't received my gift card. I've called and complained and they all ga

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Who and What is TELCO?

I've been waiting and waiting for my paper bill to arrive in the mail. Got onlline and noticed something quite interesting. A little statement saying

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Extortion to paying NFL Sunday ticket / Account number: 2678729xx

12/13/2019 To whom it may concern: I have had a horrific experience with your customer service team I noticed a "NFL Sunday ticket" on my billing stat

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Problem with cancelled DirectTV account.

Hi. I am a long time customer of AT&T with 10 lines on my account. A couple of years ago I signed up for DirectTV though AT&T. Several months ago I ca

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change user ID email.

I cannot find a way to update a user ID email address for logging on. I have changed the billing email from the profile tab, but that does not apply t

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

returning directv equipment after cancellation - what equipment must be returned??

Does anyone know what equipment must be returned upon cancelling directv?  Does any of the outside equipment need to be returned (associated with the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Direct TV service

When will Direct TV ever be fixed so it remembers your account and what channels you can get . I always have to go on line to reset my receiver cause

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

UNAUTHORIZED DIRECTV ACCT ADDED

DIRECTV WAS ADDED TO MY ATT INTERNET ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT. IM NOT INTERESTED IN CABLE WHATSOEVER. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE SINCE NOVEMBE

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago