Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

is watching DIRECTV online FREE???

It is not clear to me if there will be surprise charges on my bill if I watch my fav NBC and CBS shows online on my laptop. I get that you are billed

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tra789 

5 years ago

Questions

Mad as the devil

I scheduled my phone, internet, and satellite service all for one day and it all was approve. Not only that I paid money for satellite service and nev

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

brisak 

5 years ago

Questions

Unbundling DISH tv

How do I go about getting rid of my Dish contract?  I'm ready to move to Netflix, Hulu, etc.  but I cannot see how to go about starting that process.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peds481 

5 years ago

Questions

direct tv

So I want to know why when I bundled my direct tv and att wireless one I am not getting my 18% credit for college student! 2 why I cannot get into my

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 years ago

Questions

Directv

Our DIRECTV is listed under ***. I, Judy *** AT& T customer for iPad mini and Hot spot pay the bill each month. How do I get the DIRECTV account with

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

5 years ago

Questions

Redeeming the Visa card incentive

I am an AT&T wireless customer who had Directv installed last week.  I have unsuccesfully been able to find where to redeem the promised Visa card.  S

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 years ago

Questions

Discounts

When will I see the discounts for paperless billing and auto pay in my account the person who installed my direct tv was telling me about?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile apps

Is there a mobile app for the customers that just need it for Bill pay options and account summaries only I have looked in the App Store and can't see

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peds481 

5 years ago

Questions

Customer Service Help!!

I was transferred to numerous call centers yesterday and need to figure out if I can get a direct contact person at AT&T's corporate office to reach s

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 years ago

Questions

Direct TV Video and AT&T wireless package?

Our Direct TV is surprise to be $39.00 ULTIMATE package and you have it $77.00 on my bill and Internet AT&T is surprise to be $15.00 if you can't

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts