Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile apps

Is there a mobile app for the customers that just need it for Bill pay options and account summaries only I have looked in the App Store and can't see

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Customer Service Help!!

I was transferred to numerous call centers yesterday and need to figure out if I can get a direct contact person at AT&T's corporate office to reach s

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Direct TV Video and AT&T wireless package?

Our Direct TV is surprise to be $39.00 ULTIMATE package and you have it $77.00 on my bill and Internet AT&T is surprise to be $15.00 if you can't

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

ATT won't pay porting credit

I'm an old Directv costumer. I took advantage of the $ 500 bill credit but during setup they put it in wrong name and it was activated and then change

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Being billed for a service never received!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent an hour and a half on the phone with AT&T today I thought I had ordered cable tv and when the people arrived it was a dish, I sent them a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Bundle what I already have and get discount

Can I save money by putting my wireless and direct tv together

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Help

I need help changing my password i forgot it and when i want to change it and they send a temporary password it doesnt work

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Account Info

I need to update my debit card info but do not have our account number to sign in with. Please send the info to *****. The account is in my husband's

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

2 u-verse accs in my name as well as 2 bills?

i [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, p

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Special offer you promised

I was told back in August that you have a plan for new customers for Direct TV for $27 a month and I added an additional box for $5 to make my Bill $3

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts