Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

over charge

Oct 1 i called set up canncallation for direct t v to be done oct 29. This was done i got billed for oct 24 through nov 25 i had no direct tv oct 29 h

Questions

How do I pay my DirecTv bill?

So how can I pay my DirecTv bill?. I just switched over to AT&T wireless and my bills were combined. When I log on it takes me to AT&T and says   "You

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

AT&T Bundles

I was tolded in October that if I bundled together my home phone,internet,cell phones and direct tv, I would get a $10.00 credit from direct tv as lon

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Work Order Reschedule

Why isn't the DTV call center able to call the local service office assigned to my work order? Why is the only means for them to interact through the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Combining ATT and Direct Tv

I DO NOT WANT to combine the two bills, It was so much easier to sign to ATT and then to Direct TV. Now I can't sign in to Direct TV, only to ATT and

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

My Package Upgrade - How long before it is viewable?

I upgraded My Package - How long does it take before it is viewable?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

being billed for returnimg equipment late

In 2010 i seperated from my wife and was forced to move out and went through a divorce i contacted direct tv and made them aware of the situation and

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Vaction hold

I was on vacation oct 8 to dec 18 had my home phone shut off my internet off and and I thought my direct tv was included. Now I get a bill for directv

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

deliberate bill confusion

ATT can make their bill easier to understand if they realy wanted too, I am from the UK and the law requires large companies to make thier billing con

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Why I'm leaving DirecTV...

Yeah, that's right. I'm finally gonna make the switch, probably to Dish, because of the serious decline in DirecTV service. I seem to have all the iss

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts