Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Signing in to DirecTV website on Chrome

When I try to sign in to the DirecTV webpage on Google Chrome it just doesn't work, ever.Signing in with IE or Firefox works fine. Problem is that I u

Questions

Service expectations

When I am expected to wait several minutes for support, shouldn't I be met with the same expectations. I attempted to get support for my directtv serv

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

0987654VT 

4 years ago

Questions

Has anyone else been tricked into signing new 12 month contract with Direct TV since AT&T took over?

In september I was switching to Dish Network, because a co worker of mine had switched and locked his price in for two years.  He said the service and

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Scammer calling saying I owe $600

My mother just had a call from Direct TV (or so they claimed) # 888-472-7024They said her ATT bill for direct tv was now behind to the tune of $600. T

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

4 years ago

Questions

DirecTV Connecting... Screen Flashing on Screen

I have the DirecTV Connecting.... screen flashing repeatedly...have been on hold for nearly 20 minutes and not spoken with ANYONE from DirectV.  This

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jjackson910 

2 years ago

Questions

Change Zip Code For Guide

Channel lineup in the Guide is for the wrong zip code. I live in 49908 and the guide lists 49755. How do I get that change so it shows my correct chan

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 years ago

Questions

ATT/DIRECTV ISM Loyalty Dept.

How do I get a hold of Frankie, Agent ID #[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names,

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

adriiblue 

3 years ago

Questions

Free movie from cinema not honord

During the thanksgiving weekend I got a email from dtv stateing that I get a free movie untill the 27th. I clicked the link and activated the offer. I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Heart69 

4 years ago

Questions

Hiding channels

Is there a way to hide channels on  the guide that I can not get, or hide the channels that are not HD?It irritates me that I have to scroll through s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 years ago

Questions

Software update available error

My screen says a new software update is available. The update may take up to 15 minutes to complete. You will not be able to use the TV during the upd

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

msteinhubl 

3 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts