Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Unauthorized addition /charge

I received a phone call last night from a Directv representative (xxx-xxx-xxxx). This rep went on and on about me being a loyal customer and being rew

Questions

Please quit it

I have asked this 3 times and yous are still doing it...you keep sending my moms mail to my address you never had my address before this..i think your

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

I want to disconnect my DirectTv but keep my phone do I have to pay the early termination fee?

If I terminate my DirectTv but keep may home phone will I have to pay the early termination fee

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Bill Alert

Is it possible to get alerts on my phone when my bill is avaialbe without signing up for auto bill pay?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Want to make a complaint to direct tv

I would like to know if there is an email address to which I can make a complaint. I just had a really bad experience with direct tv and had to call b

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

payment confirmation

why can i not print the confirmation from the web page right after I made payment.  the email i get for payment does not contain the confirmation numb

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Making a payment in chat

I need to schedule a payment tonight

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct tv internet

How can I log in and make a payment for my direct tv and internet? When I log in it only gives me access to my phone bill which is separate please hel

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

duplicate payment

Direct TV took two payments instead of one from my bank account in the amount of $221.03 ($442). on 2/19/16.  This will overdraw my account and I woul

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Setting up RV service when home service is suspended

ok, bear with me for a complicated question. We are longtime DirecTV subscribers and also own an RV but have never had service for the RV. Recently, w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts