Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Terrible Customer Service

I was on hold with "DirecTV" for over half an hour.  Once I finally got an answer, I could not understand the man on the phone, nor could I get a corr

Questions

Customer Service Complaint

I would like to find and email address of someone who will like to know the brutally honest truth about my att/direct tv experience.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

billed for wrong package

We signed up online for the Entertainment Package for $24.99 but we are getting charged more than that. Please cancel any free channels that were only

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Billing deception

I got Att/Direct service hooked up 2/13/16, recieved my first bill. Was quoted $75.00/mo. +taxes,I got my first bill for $98.00 called to find out add

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Billing, non returned fee

Got my bill and there is a charge for a non returned fee for a receiver, which I did returned but in a non direct tv box, cause the box that was provi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to authorize access to mlb.tv

Last year I used my directv credentials to access mlb.tv, however I can't rememver if it worked during spring training or not. I verfiied that I am su

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

continued billing issues

How is it that when I agreed to continue service I was promised a monthly rat of $80. when I got my bill they charged me 120. Iafter hours on the phon

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

discounts

sales people really need to start asking about AAA members i didnt find out until after i signed up and now its too late to apply any other discounts

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Rate increases

how can my rates, indiscriminately increase when I have a contract with a penaly upon early cancellation.......Direct TV can, at their will, increase

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

dIRECT TV CANCELLED WAIVED COMMITMENT

Hello I just spoke to Astrid supervisor direct tv  bage #***** she stated she cancelled my direct tv and waived commitment since there was an error 2

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts