Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

locked out of accout

I have been on phone with att and direct tv ,reset passwords. att is not locked the d  a   m    n    direct tv account is. can not get app or online s

Questions

don't like that you dropped esquire network

as it does have one show i like to watch team ninja warrior, thankfully there are people who post episodes on youtube so i can watch the final episode

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV vacation help

I have a big problem I am getting ready to go to fla.for about five months I have DIRECTV  internet and home security I got a bundle package I would l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

unable to contact anyone on web site

hi. from what i can see, you can click on the "contact us" link all day on att.com and not find a way to contact anyone. this is my experience today.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

OVERCHARGED

I am being charged for the top package, but DID NOT ORDER IT.  I wanted the lowest possible channel that included the western channel.  I was guarante

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Incredibly POOR Experience trying to combine Directv and ATT services

I've been a Directv customer for over 8 years and an ATT customer using Internet and cellular for longer. Over the past week, between the 2 companies,

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Multiple Receiver Billing Fees???

Hi, I've had my account since 2009, and was looking at my bill this month.  I have a question about line item two which shows I have three tvs at $7ea

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Visa gift card

In August Bo R  and Mr. J  with Direct TV sales convinced us to switch from Dish to Direct.  They wrote on a contract what we would receive.  They als

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

200$ visa gift card

I ordered my service online, i would like the next step to getting my gift card!

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

I can not get any assistance with my problem

I had to disconnect my Directv and Uverse internet due to the multiple lies I was told and bad faith conduct on the part of AT&T/Directv.  This compan

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts