Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

2 year contract for moving??

I moved last December 2015. Having been a DirecTV customer for over 5 years, I decided to take my service with me. However, as I just found out when c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

At&t wireless/Directv NIGHTMARE

Nightmare is an understatement.  I have spent five different days with a minimum of two hours each time trying to get my discounts properly applied. 

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

My Direct TV Bill

I want to start off by saying that my name is Todd and the bill for which I'm filing this complaint is under the name of Imogene, my mom.Approximately

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

NFL Sunday Ticket U - Student Discount

I was billed for the Sunday Ticket pre-sign up in August, which is fine(we love our Sunday Ticket), but I just found out about Sunday Ticket U student

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Agreement

Overall I am very disappointed in my service, when I called in the guy didn't help whatsoever and didn't care that I was cancelling my service. All I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

New Account on Old Login

I just signed up for DirecTv service at my new residence and would like to use the login that I created for a previous DirecTv account that is no long

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Ashley Montgomery

Yes I just made a payment of 104$ & looked @ my email. It said something about a 5$ charge that I agreed to on my next bill?? I didn't agree to that

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

NFL Sunday Ticket

I didn't want this, didn't use it last year and don't intend to pay for it this year. Somebody better tell me how to cancel this crap or I will simply

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Why won't DirecTV honor Sunday Ticket offer they emailed me?

On Friday, Sept 9, 2016 I received an email stating the following: "As our way of saying thanks for being part of the AT&T family, we are offering you

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

ATT Service

I was a satisfied ATT wireless company for years. I was convinced by an ATT sales representative to switch to Direct-TV. The system broke after instal

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago