Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Switch to Direct TV MDU from Uverse TV.

Live in a condo complex.  Direct TV MDU being installed.  MDU meaning multi dwelling unit. Have full ATT Uverse package plus wireless.  Long time cust

Questions

Cancel order

How do I cancel order on my DirecTV account without upgrading

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Why penalize customer when DTV's shipper can't do their job in a reasonable time?

I'm getting charged for the non-return of a bad receiver that I returned on 11/29. It didn't arrive at DTV yet (almost one month later). I used DTV's

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Directv complaint

I have a direcr tv complaint i have spoke with reps and nothing the last lady i spoke with said to go to the website i cant find it i have had a horri

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Cancellation of new service

What is the policy for cancelling service within 30 days due to an error on ATT? I do not have the package I signed up for installed. For weeks ATT ha

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Cannot access DirecTV account through myAtt app

I first got wireless svc, and setup the account. Then I got DTV, and don't remember how but had the two accounts with my same login ID for myAtt. When

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

When will DirectTV decide to develop, train, staff and support a Customer Service Department?

Disconnected Chats; phone call HANG UPS; parroting of the same data even when it's wrong; the inability to LISTEN, the inability to resolve any issue;

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

$200 Visa Gift card for signing up as a new DirecTV customer

Good evening, My name is Albert Ouzts, and my DirecTV account # is 23617365.  I never received the letter or email with the code to get my gift card.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

time wrong

The time on my direct tv in an hour ahead. How do I change it. I've went to settings but am getting no where.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Fine line policy = theft??

How can DirectTV stand by their action of emptying the bank account of a single mother at Christmas when she didn't have a Direct TV account? Ahh her

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts