Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Do you inconvenience customers that cancel out of spite?

On 5/11/16 I scheduled DTV to be cancelled at the first chance I could while avoiding the ETF, which would be on 6/3/16 (because they constantly raise

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Suspending service

I have traveled into Canada in my RV and no longer get DirectTV. How do I suspend my service until I return to the US? None of the phone numbers I hav

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Price Guarantee???

Almost two years ago, a DirecTv person called our house, so like everyone else, I told him our bill needed to be reduced. He claimed we could receive

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Why was my bill taken out 5 days early?

I did not enroll in autobill, I NEVER enroll in autobill, after being burned in the past by the practice. So can someone tell my WHY my bill was payed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

ATT wireless / Directv Bundle

I live in Salt Lake Utah And switched from Verizone wireless to AT&T wireless to Bundle my Directv Account and its been over Five months and Century l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Is there any accountability for billing fraud by AT&T, such as for bundling charges altered?

I had uverse internet and tv package for 1 year.  After 1 year the price jumped from $115 to about $162.  I called in to cancel and they offered me ab

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Someone signed up for DIRECTV with my email address. Need help please.

I received an email saying to be ready for my installation of DIRECTV on 11th June 2016. However, I did not say up to it nor do I even live in America

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Billing dept sucks

OK answer this for me........ I call in today and ask for a payment extension till the 14th and they say that it's fine and then less than 12 hours la

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Over priced and unprofessional

I need someone to call me to cancel services. I have to call every month 5 to 10 times to get my bill corrected. I'm constantly being overcharged and

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Sales pitch

Someone from India (at least he had an Indian accent - it was hard to understand him) called me today spoofing your 800 phone number. He said he was f

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…